Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,116 Members 44,195 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XXLQ5][July 07]CheckROM RevoHD™ V7 its True!

Tip us?

colin12345
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by bettytsa View Post
hello guys, do you know when we will have the new ICS rom?
Almost certainly this year.

jonno92
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by ozzyita View Post
Make a call with speaker phone on that should sort it out

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
wow, that fixed it! Thanks so much!!

KennyLegend
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,206
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeoMar75 View Post
muhaaaa dint understand!

what do u wana say

Really odd!!

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk
I think the sudden drop in volume of ring/notification tones might be down to the modded dialers in the kitchen.

I've never had this problem since I flashed v6 .....until today ! I flashed a modded dialer last night. My notification volumes now drop intermittently.

Strange,....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
[COLOR="Red"]HTC One M8
Galaxy Note 3 SM 9005

If i helped you, hit that thanks button

sduford
Old
Thanks Meter 59

DONATE TO ME
I tried Resurrection Remix 9.6 ICS rom for a day and came back to my back-up of CheckROM V6. I find CheckROM is smoother, more reliable and better on the battery.

Everything appears to be back to normal except that I can no longer flash anything from the Kitchen. The flashing fails and it scrolls by too fast for me to see what's going wrong.

Any ideas?

Samsung Galaxy S4 - GT-i9500

dica
Old
Thanks Meter 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduford View Post
I tried Resurrection Remix 9.6 ICS rom for a day and came back to my back-up of CheckROM V6. I find CheckROM is smoother, more reliable and better on the battery.

Everything appears to be back to normal except that I can no longer flash anything from the Kitchen. The flashing fails and it scrolls by too fast for me to see what's going wrong.

Any ideas?
try to delete the clockworkmod folder from the sdcard and reboot( and remeber u can always flash any mod manully from recovery, all the downloaded mods r in the checkrom folder )
--------------------------------------------------
open source = open mind
"Avoid the Gates of Hell. Use Linux."

XDA mark
Old
Thanks Meter 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by sduford View Post

Any ideas?
If you have downloaded the file from the kitchen, try flashing it manually in recovery. That way you will also see what is going on (wont go so fast, text will remain and be readable after its done also). But there might be a big chance flashing trough recovery WILL work. For me installing trough the kitchen stopped working a while ago and have been manually flashing the things trough recovery since. Always works for me.
HTC ONE (M7) 32GB
ROM: ARHD v31 (4.3)

Galaxy S3 16GB + 32GB sdcard
ROM: ARHD v40 (4.3)

My theme's
Black Ops 2 theme
WP8 Metro theme
Mac OS theme
Other theme's including Assassin's Creed 3, Final Fantasy 7/8 & Metal Gear Solid

History: HTC HD2 -> HTC Desire -> Samsung Galaxy S II, Galaxy S III, HTC One.

zzkonzz
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Default Top Bar Battery Indicator

Hi All.
I have been using Checkrom V6 with Black Chrome theme for a couple of weeks and all is fine. However I have noticed that the charging animation for the top bar battery indicator continues to run even when the phone is unplugged(not charging). Anyone else notice this? Now no matter what theme I flash the top battery indicator stays animated even on stock after using theme restore between themes.
Stifler69 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzkonzz View Post
Hi All.
I have been using Checkrom V6 with Black Chrome theme for a couple of weeks and all is fine. However I have noticed that the charging animation for the top bar battery indicator continues to run even when the phone is unplugged(not charging). Anyone else notice this? Now no matter what theme I flash the top battery indicator stays animated even on stock after using theme restore between themes.
try flashing the rom but as a no wipe. then just update again the kitchen through market and then flash all your mods and themes again

zzkonzz
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Have tried no-wipe, full wipe numerous times, Also use theme restore between themes. It seems to happen soon after the Black Chrome theme install and then sticks to everything. No big deal, everything else with the Rom works flawlessly, I had some free time yesterday and took on the challenge of fixing it but failed.

rzat
Old
Thanks Meter 62
any chance for Checkrom Wallpapers as seperate app??? or maybe someone could extract it for me???
thanks

Tags
brick, checkrom, checkrom.com, custom rom apk, darkknight, dharam, gadgetcheck, inovative, intuitive, kitchenpro, leo, leomar75, performance, revohd, revolutionhd, revolutionizing
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe