#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
- For complete installation instructions click here.
- Root is now disabled by default on CyanogenMod 13. To enable it go to Settings>Developer Options>Root access and set to Apps only or Apps and ADB.
- CyanogenMod 13 comes with Cyanogen Recovery by default, if you don't like it you can flash alternative recoveries using IsoRec.
- If you get an error message when flashing GApps you're probably running out of space in your /system partition. It is recommended to have 1GB to fit the ROM and the GApps ( The stock partition table has 512mb for /system). This thread has a good guide for repartitioning and this one has a great tool for repartitioning without Odin.
- If you're interested in BLN, check this thread for a complete support of this feature.
- Google is your friend
I'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
- Are running a custom kernel
- Have flashed mods
- Modified system files
- Didn't follow my instructions
- Are unfriendly
Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/I9100_Info
Known Issues: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Known_...page_for_i9100
Basic first time installation instructions:
- Download CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip to your sdcard
- Make sure you're using a Kitkat Compatible Recovery
- Boot into Recovery
- Wipe all your data
- Flash CM-13.0-XXXXXXXX-NIGHTLY-i9100.zip from sdcard
- (Optional)Flash Google Apps.zip from sdcard
CyanogenMod official nightly builds:
Unofficial Builds: (Just for the records)
CyanogenMod 13, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
Source Code: https://github.com/CyanogenMod
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
ROM Firmware Required: Kitkat Compatible Recovery
Based On: AOSP
Last Updated 2016-06-23