Post Reply

[ROM] [4.1.2] Disaster ROM v11

15th February 2012, 01:31 PM   |  #11  
This is a excellent rom. Thanks to Mirko
15th February 2012, 01:54 PM   |  #12  
Mirko ddd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Piazza Armerina
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulabby

can you please post some screen shots which would be very helpful for us, thank you.

in post #2 there s some

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayk33

it looks interesting can you please add screenshots please? thanks for your hard work

thank you man, you re welcome (already tried?)
screen posted in #2 post

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole12

Since he says he keeps it as stock as possible, don't think screenshots will help you :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Yeah :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by bervin

Shouldn't this be in Android Development instead?

Why should it be? And in case we got the best moderators to move threads

Quote:
Originally Posted by toma62

Tested works great
excellent compliment Rom

Thank you mate waiting 4 your impressions
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 01:55 PM   |  #13  
Mirko ddd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Piazza Armerina
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dj stewie

This is a excellent rom. Thanks to Mirko

Hi mate, I took a screenshot during one of ours chatting ihihh
Let me know about pulldown bar animation
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 02:15 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Flag Reggio Emilia
Thanks Meter: 26
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
hi Mirko nice job man!!! guys this is a great ROM! Ultra stable and fast, you really have to try it!! Cheers from HDblog forum Mirko

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk
15th February 2012, 02:26 PM   |  #15  
buster041284's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Whitehaven
Thanks Meter: 1,138
 
1,855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
More
gona try mate good look
15th February 2012, 03:36 PM   |  #16  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 369
 
2,293 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Seems very nice ROM. Complimenti. I am curios about battery life in this ROM.
15th February 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #17  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 620
 
1,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko ddd


Why should it be? And in case we got the best moderators to move threads

Thank you mate waiting 4 your impressions

It should be because you bring nothing new to the table, it's all pre existing mods which you bundled together and tried to make it as stock as possible... If you had a new development breakthrough, you should say so because that would justify it being an original dev thread

Sent from my GT-I9100
15th February 2012, 06:17 PM   |  #18  
Mirko ddd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Piazza Armerina
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexpiri

hi Mirko nice job man!!! guys this is a great ROM! Ultra stable and fast, you really have to try it!! Cheers from HDblog forum Mirko

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 usando Tapatalk

Hi mate thanks for supporting act HDBlog is my home our home

Quote:
Originally Posted by buster041284

gona try mate good look

hi mate let me know about it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by albsat

Seems very nice ROM. Complimenti. I am curios about battery life in this ROM.

Battery seems to be good, anyway only triyng u can give an answer (accurated) to your question; let me know about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by karendar

It should be because you bring nothing new to the table, it's all pre existing mods which you bundled together and tried to make it as stock as possible... If you had a new development breakthrough, you should say so because that would justify it being an original dev thread

Sent from my GT-I9100

Well, many Samsung based rom are in this section. Sometimes I see any difference about the Original Development and Development room, so.. if this is the wrong section moderators will do their work as I do mine in my native forum.
Told this, thank u 4 your answer.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
15th February 2012, 06:39 PM   |  #19  
Senior Member
Flag Montreal
Thanks Meter: 620
 
1,719 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko ddd


Well, many Samsung based rom are in this section. Sometimes I see any difference about the Original Development and Development room, so.. if this is the wrong section moderators will do their work as I do mine in my native forum.
Told this, thank u 4 your answer.

No problem, just trying to clarify for the future... Original dev roms usually have their own apps coded by them or they use special theming process like villainrom or hyperdroid, or they made a development breakthough which wasnt borrowed from another dev... Of course almost all roms original or not are based on samsung roms because cyanogen or aosp are missing proprietary driver support. The joys of samsung products

Sent from my GT-I9100
15th February 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #20  
Mirko ddd's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Piazza Armerina
Thanks Meter: 4,727
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by karendar

No problem, just trying to clarify for the future... Original dev roms usually have their own apps coded by them or they use special theming process like villainrom or hyperdroid, or they made a development breakthough which wasnt borrowed from another dev... Of course almost all roms original or not are based on samsung roms because cyanogen or aosp are missing proprietary driver support. The joys of samsung products

Sent from my GT-I9100

ok so when I make dynamic background in framework I ll post here

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best galaxy s2 rom, disaster, mirko ddd, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank