Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,729,054 Members 40,429 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [4.1.2] Disaster ROM v11

Tip us?

minidou-77
Old
Thanks Meter 361
Default Re: [ROM] [4.1.2] [LSD] Disaster ROM v10 **22 FEB** + DisasterROMControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mirko ddd View Post
updated the app v1.0.2

-fixed torch on lockscreen toggle
-alpha slider on colopicker

will be online in few hours
Oh yeah this is awesome!

What have you planed for the next update?
I am not complaining about V10 but I am always exited about new things ^^
Phone : Galaxy S II
Kernel : Dorimanx
Rom : Disaster ROM By Mirko DDD - 4.1.2 or RootBox nightly

Tablets : Archos 101 it - Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
CYANOBIZ - 4.0.4 - Stock - 4.1.2

kkm9139
Old
Thanks Meter 37
Default Re: [ROM] [4.1.2] [LSD] Disaster ROM v10 **22 FEB** + DisasterROMControl

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattefin View Post

Thank you for reply.
I have some doubts, it was kernel or rom? I tried jeboo and philz with same results.
The phone was working very well but suddenly it rebooted and stucked on boot logo.
I rebooted manually and the phone blocked every time in the same way.
Then I entered in recovery and wiped cache and dalvik and fixed permissions without any luck.
I saved phone just only because I had a nandroid backup and installed another rom.
Of course I installed Mirko's rom in the best way, all wipes done as recommended. I didn't do strange things like undervolting neither changed governor.
OK, no matter. I'll try this new version today if I have some free time.

Cheers

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
I really advise you to try other kernels (maybe speedmod or siyah) cuz it really seems to be a kernel incompatibility.
I had the same kind of bootloop months ago but it was caused by an UV which doesn't seem to be your problem...
The Following User Says Thank You to kkm9139 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

giuoge
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default R: [ROM] [4.1.2] [LSD] Disaster ROM v10 **22 FEB** + DisasterROMControl

Why???

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1361713095106.jpg
Views:	454
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1756899  

jaher
Old
Thanks Meter 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkm9139 View Post
I used nightmare for awake and ondemand for deep sleep but I encountered a SOD this morning and android process started to mess up when i rebooted so i cannot really advise you a lot about dori's newest kernel xd (I needed my phone so bad that I had to go back to siyah 6.0b5 but i'll give you some feedbacks if you want when I'll reflash it without messing the stweaks settings too much xD)

usually for bootloops the issue comes from the kernel. maybe your phone doesn"t like jeboo's kernel. try other's like philz, siyah, dorimanx...etc

from my experience, battery life depends mostly on kernel, voltage, usage, apps (wakelocks)...etc and changing rom's won't really affect your battery life that much (assuming that you have the same kernel/voltage/apps on every rom you install).
Thanks so did I I went back to siyah beta kernel aswell

tomtro74
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by infomenas View Post
Network reception signal is really strong, network mode is 2G only. Wifi router is 3 metres away, without interferences. Modem is LS8.
I know there are many of threads regarding this problem, they just do not help.

First thing coming to my mind is now high network usage by one of the apps. Perhaps You could try one of battery statistic apps, such as Better Battery Stats or similar. This should give You better idea why You have such a large battery drain.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:40 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by giuoge View Post
Why???

I would like to know myself as i have the same issue from time to time.

infomenas
Old
Thanks Meter 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtro74 View Post
First thing coming to my mind is now high network usage by one of the apps. Perhaps You could try one of battery statistic apps, such as Better Battery Stats or similar. This should give You better idea why You have such a large battery drain
Nah, the main wifi consumers are Play store, Xda app and Browser, but I was using them actively. Although NetworkLocationLocator makes a lot of partial wakelocks, but they still make only 2.3% of battery (according to Better Battery Stats). But the "usb cb wake lock", "vbus_present", "usb device wake lock" makes major part of kernel wakelocks (9, 5%, the phone was connected to mac and charged), "power manager service" follows with 4,5%. The phone was on deep sleep for 72% of time, but the battery was still discharging like hell. :/

kt-Froggy
Old
Thanks Meter 586

Mirko, thanks for the latest update! Just a couple of things I noticed when playing with settings...

1. In Clock settings, when selecting the "Alarms" action for a short or long click on time or date, I am getting an error: "Unable to find application to perform this action". Whatt app is it supposed to use?
2. For the links to standard JB settings (lockscreen, date/time, etc.) I'd suggest "Go to..." instead of "Go in..." - it just sounds better. This is purely cosmetical, of course...

Great ROM, I am really enjoying it! :thumbup: Running it with Siyah v6b5 kernel.
Optimus G F180S, Sling v2.2.2 (KK 4.4.2)
Xperia X10 Mini, rooted stock 2.1
MeMO Pad HD 7 ME173X, rooted US stock 4.2.2

To whom it may concern: STOP nagging about pressing the freakin' Thanks button!!! It is rude, stupid, and annoying as hell. I am not an idiot who needs a huge in-my-face reminder to press it, and I will press it when I feel thankful, not because you asked for it!

Mirko ddd
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 4721

DONATE TO ME
Donate version on play store.
.No start screen
.Samsung theme
.All the goodies of free version

Please consider a little support.
NICOLA SAVED ME!

If I helped you and/or you like my rom consider a small donation and/or join Disaster Family on Facebook
I DON'T ANSWER ON PM ABOUT ROM/MODDING STUFFS

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

MAG88
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Time to buy then