Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,736,274 Members 45,630 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][OTA][i9100] ● EHNDROIX V 14.7.24 ● ₪ SMOOTH ₪ STABLE ₪ SLIM ₪

Tip us?

Rene_ajax
Old
Thanks Meter 162
this looks very promising... should i give it a try? Compared to my current rom touchwiz and does it have call recording?
Wizzed KAT v3.3

blinoff82
Old
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rene_ajax View Post
...and does it have call recording?
Recording a conversation with a line missing. You can use third-party software and use the microphone to record.
Desktop OS: Debian Wheezy 7.5 Stable

george_shudi
Old
Thanks Meter 288
Thanks for the new release ,, i will test it soon

Rox666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Hi all!
About that rom I've only one question about battery life...how much time the battery stais alive? Because, in my experience, the android version 2.3.6 is the best about battery! I have to charge my phone about after two days...some time three....
In past I've try different roms because I like the work that some devs doing here, but the problem of the most rom is the battery life!
With android 4.3 sometimes the battery was drained by the system without using any app but only in standby mode! And when I used the browser with 3g the battery falling down like the rain! And what about the cpu temperature?..
So, the 2.3.6 for me is the best for battery but about other functions is so old...! And I want to try 4.4.4!!

abhilash007
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Question Developer Options Crash

Developer Options is Crashing.

Goto Settings>Developer Options> and the there is a pop-up saying settings has crashed.

Any one with the same menu/ any fix for this?

veritovdr
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinoff82 View Post
Dear devs, I have one problem. Yesterday I first installed your firmware and your gapps. Phone does not go into sleep mode. Then I installed gapps from Banks. Nothing has changed, the phone is not sleeping. What could be the problem?
See spoiler:

UPD: I tried several alternative gapps, every time i reinstall with wipe cashe \ dalvik \ format system. Nothing helps. Google play services do not allow the phone to sleep.

UPD2: Removed firmware. Neither one gapps does not work properly.
Use this GAPPS for android 4.4 https://www.mediafire.com/?v00rarnj5tcv4jr my phone sleeps nicely! use Cpu spy to see your cpu behaviour , You should in cm recovery mount and storage format data as well ! before flashing the gapps

blinoff82
Old
Thanks Meter 136

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by veritovdr View Post
Use this GAPPS for android 4.4 https://www.mediafire.com/?v00rarnj5tcv4jr my phone sleeps nicely! use Cpu spy to see your cpu behaviour , You should in cm recovery mount and storage format data as well ! before flashing the gapps
Thx, but everything has been fixed. Read carefully the thread.
Desktop OS: Debian Wheezy 7.5 Stable

droidice
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rox666 View Post
Hi all!
About that rom I've only one question about battery life...how much time the battery stais alive? Because, in my experience, the android version 2.3.6 is the best about battery! I have to charge my phone about after two days...some time three....
In past I've try different roms because I like the work that some devs doing here, but the problem of the most rom is the battery life!
With android 4.3 sometimes the battery was drained by the system without using any app but only in standby mode! And when I used the browser with 3g the battery falling down like the rain! And what about the cpu temperature?..
So, the 2.3.6 for me is the best for battery but about other functions is so old...! And I want to try 4.4.4!!
Well, that's something you will have to sacrifice for getting better performance and user experience. But I think upgrading is totally worth loosing some battery life. You can always recharge your battery. Anyway try this rom after performing a nandroid backup and then if you still dont see the upgrade is worth , you can revert back
[Phone: SAMSUNG GALAXY S DUOS [GT-S7562]
Rom: PMP Light ROM v5.2

Phone: SAMSUNG GALAXY S2 [GT-i9100]
Rom: [LINARO/SABERMOD]OMNI ROM 4.4.1 (TASTY ) KIT KAT

IF I HELPED YOU THEN PRESS THANKS

Rox666
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by droidice View Post
Well, that's something you will have to sacrifice for getting better performance and user experience. But I think upgrading is totally worth loosing some battery life. You can always recharge your battery. Anyway try this rom after performing a nandroid backup and then if you still dont see the upgrade is worth , you can revert back
Sometime I don't understend the android performance logic, but I'm glad to sacrifice battery life for a try tnx you!!!

Tags
battery life, ehndroix v, galaxy s ii gt-i9100, kitkat, nitrox