* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for any issues you may have with your device after using this rom, plain and simple, it is in beta status and will have issues*
I have successfully built Beanstalk rom for our device..
-Increasing volume ringtones
-Increasing ring volume
-Disabled tether checking
-IME selector notification control
-Adb notification control
-Adb over network
-Long press back to kill
-CPU info overlay
-Status bar brightness control
-Superuser built in
-Show battery percent
-Option to disable lock screen carrier label
-Vibrate on answer
-MMS Updated to material theme
-Pinch and zoom conversation screen
-Custom vibration patterns
-Delay message timer
Thanks to 'Euphoria-OS TEAMi', its almost all their code! (98%),
Thanks to Lysergic-Acid for the device tree bringup to LP and his patience helping me figure out all of this.
* Bootlogo is bad size
* No offmode charging (charging when device is shutdown, it will just boot up again when plugged in)
* 1080P only works with camera I preloaded in the ROM
anything else You tell me
feel free to report more issues!
Main Source: https://github.com/Euphoria-OS-Legacy
Device Tree Source: https://github.com/Lysergic-Acid
I strongly Recommend using 'pico Gapps', since system of LP takes a lot of room and may cause issues unless you use a pit file to get more space. also you can always download all the google apps from the store.
1. Do a full wipe!
2. Use CWM 188.8.131.52 or higher
3. Flash ROM (may take 5-10 mins, just wait it will flash)
4. flash gapps
5. Flash root (this ROM is not pre-rooted! if you want root you must flash the super-su zip above)
* Latest device tree updates (selinux enforcing etc)
* initial Ephoria-OS bringup
[ROM][5.0.2]Euphoria-OS I9100 Unofficial, ROM for the i9100
sooti, Lysergic Acid
Source Code: https://github.com/Euphoria-OS-legacy
ROM OS Version: 5.0.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Current Beta Version: 1.0
Beta Release Date: 2015-02-03
Last Updated 2015-02-03