FORUMS

Nexus & Cookies: A More Focused Direction?

It is that time of the year again, and we are approaching the day where Android fans all over … more

LG G4 US Carrier Release Dates

The LG G4 was announced on April 29th with its Snapdragon 808 SoC, a welcomed change from its higher-end … more

Microsoft Reaches Pre-Install Agreement With New OEMs

As of late, Microsoft has been making a subtle but widespread play into the … more

Discover XDA: Discover Greater

We’ve all been there at some point in our XDA lives; we used to spend hours browsing over the … more

 View Poll Results: what do you want in the new rom?

New Fonts
 
647 Vote(s)
20.28%
New Theme
 
1,528 Vote(s)
47.88%
All app included
 
644 Vote(s)
20.18%
Different kernel
 
779 Vote(s)
24.41%
Swype
 
753 Vote(s)
23.60%
Origin Touch Wiz
 
534 Vote(s)
16.73%
you love it so
 
520 Vote(s)
16.30%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][LPF]FOXHOUND Revolver Ocelot|ICS|OTA|Performance|AROMA|31 May

22nd January 2012, 07:37 PM |#10811  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek

Easiest way is just flashing it separately, you should be able to find the file in Intratech's stock ROM thread.



Never had that happen to me but then again I don't use 3rd party batteries. Specifically due to incompatibilities like this.

Try this, take the battery out for some time then put the original Samsung battery back in and plug the phone into charger. Do the charging while its off and see if it does it properly.


Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Death Star.

Hi Geko95gek,

As you may be aware of my plight with the phone going dead on me when changing the battery. Well after charging the battery that I had used when carrying out the configuration in a separate charger, I replaced this battery in the phone and it started working. This means that this configuration is carried out on the battery and by changing the battery this configuration will not be compatible. Unfortunately I do need to change the battery at least once in a day due to the intensive use of the phone and some of the apps. like Golf shot when playing golf. Hence I need to go back to the default configuration and abandon your configurations. Can you please guide me how to get the original configuration back. I was thinking of upgrading the kernel to Siyah V2.6.8 and hoping that this might wipe out and the default config will be restored. I will wait for your reply in case I create a bigger blunder. Many thanks.
 
 
22nd January 2012, 10:23 PM |#10812  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaheshSolanki

Hi Geko95gek,

As you may be aware of my plight with the phone going dead on me when changing the battery. Well after charging the battery that I had used when carrying out the configuration in a separate charger, I replaced this battery in the phone and it started working. This means that this configuration is carried out on the battery and by changing the battery this configuration will not be compatible. Unfortunately I do need to change the battery at least once in a day due to the intensive use of the phone and some of the apps. like Golf shot when playing golf. Hence I need to go back to the default configuration and abandon your configurations. Can you please guide me how to get the original configuration back. I was thinking of upgrading the kernel to Siyah V2.6.8 and hoping that this might wipe out and the default config will be restored. I will wait for your reply in case I create a bigger blunder. Many thanks.

So you want me to PM you my settings again?


Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.
The Following User Says Thank You to geko95gek For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd January 2012, 10:52 PM |#10813  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geko95gek

So you want me to PM you my settings again?


Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.

No I need to get the default setting back so I can once again use all my three batteries. Please guide me. Many thanks
22nd January 2012, 11:00 PM |#10814  
ballmead's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney, Australia
Thanks Meter: 121
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaheshSolanki

No I need to get the default setting back so I can once again use all my three batteries. Please guide me. Many thanks

If your using Voltage Control, Remove boot settings.
23rd January 2012, 05:39 AM |#10815  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by surya_mca

Hey Miyavind....
Last but not least wipe every thing and flash KL1. Stock. lets c there... If not works take it again to service center and report the issue.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

tried that buddy. no jiy. taking it back today....
23rd January 2012, 06:30 AM |#10816  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hi, facing a wierd issue and this is already my third time, whenever i fully charge the phone through USB, after disconnecting it, the phone screen goes all blank. Although everything else still works but nothing shows up on the screen. The only way to fix this is to reboot by taking the battery out. I am not sure if this a rom issue so i might try another rom and check the results to confirm.
23rd January 2012, 11:55 AM |#10817  
geko95gek's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Establishing Battlefield Control... Standby!
Thanks Meter: 6,842
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeda0

hi, facing a wierd issue and this is already my third time, whenever i fully charge the phone through USB, after disconnecting it, the phone screen goes all blank. Although everything else still works but nothing shows up on the screen. The only way to fix this is to reboot by taking the battery out. I am not sure if this a rom issue so i might try another rom and check the results to confirm.

Hmm... what kernel are you running?


Communicated using an SGS2 droid with XDA premium neurotransmitter while DJ'ing on the Enterprise.
23rd January 2012, 03:38 PM |#10818  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
where can i find the recorded calls???
Suarez7
23rd January 2012, 03:55 PM |#10819  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by legendasboy

where can i find the recorded calls???

Check in sounds on your sdcard

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ View ]
23rd January 2012, 05:23 PM |#10820  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
thanks....found them there
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
foxhound, ics rom, performance, rom galaxy s2, snakes
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes