FORUMS

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more

Cyngn Explained: Who’s Cyanogen, What’s Cyanogen OS?

While Cyanogen, Inc has been the source of many headlines lately, there … more

Verizon Moto X 2014 Receives Root On Kitkat 4.4.4

The Verizon Moto X 2014 has finally received root, albeit only on Kitkat 4.4.4 … more

Android 5.1.1 Released, Google Cell Service – XDA TV

Android Lollipop 5.1.1 has been released. That and much more news is covered … more

 View Poll Results: what do you want in the new rom?

New Fonts
 
647 Vote(s)
20.28%
New Theme
 
1,528 Vote(s)
47.88%
All app included
 
644 Vote(s)
20.18%
Different kernel
 
779 Vote(s)
24.41%
Swype
 
753 Vote(s)
23.60%
Origin Touch Wiz
 
534 Vote(s)
16.73%
you love it so
 
520 Vote(s)
16.30%
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[ROM][LPF]FOXHOUND Revolver Ocelot|ICS|OTA|Performance|AROMA|31 May

28th February 2012, 12:26 PM |#11291  
Rixsta's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

Are these GB themes you're looking for Rixsta or ICS?

Its GB I think but I could port them if the creator doesn't mind ..

They look great
 
 
28th February 2012, 12:33 PM |#11292  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Guys in which system folder do you need to place the 'poweron.wav' to get the boot sound working?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 06:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler69

preferences app screen settings or something there and you can sort it out. or when you are on the app screen press menu and it will give you settings on the bottom to sort out your apps

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

Its GB I think but I could port them if the creator doesn't mind ..

They look great

rixt i guess you need to talk to Zoule HCO. he was the master themer of Batista. those are his themes.
28th February 2012, 12:36 PM |#11293  
Rixsta's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowind

rixt i guess you need to talk to Zoule HCO. he was the master themer of Batista. those are his themes.


Yeah I spoke to him, all sorted, wish he'd come back !
The Following User Says Thank You to Rixsta For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2012, 12:44 PM |#11294  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

Yeah I spoke to him, all sorted, wish he'd come back !

all the best buddy. did you checkout his BlackBlue theme. Its the best i've used so far.It was actually by alexullde, but he heavily modified it. now if you can make the notification pop ups transparent it would be awesome.

By the way is it possible to support multiple launchers in a theme, like nova, apex or go launcher...?
28th February 2012, 12:51 PM |#11295  
Rixsta's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowind

all the best buddy. did you checkout his BlackBlue theme. Its the best i've used so far.It was actually by alexullde, but he heavily modified it. now if you can make the notification pop ups transparent it would be awesome.

By the way is it possible to support multiple launchers in a theme, like nova, apex or go launcher...?

Yeah the pop up background are controlled by xml files, once you sort those, it just a simple case of making the png's transparent...

No sure about the launchers ....

The BlackBlue theme is amazing and it would be a crime if it doesn't make a comeback on ICS ...I have to speak to him again ..
28th February 2012, 12:53 PM |#11296  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 14,529
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowind

all the best buddy. did you checkout his BlackBlue theme. Its the best i've used so far

So do you still have the original files Gowind? That's all he needs I assume.

Rixsta: I seem to have another of his themes on my HDD here... at least I've stored it under Batista 3.0 directory on my drive for some reason : P
The filename is Tema universal style 3.7.2-signed.zip
I can upload it somewhere if you wanna take a look?
Last edited by ApriliaM3; 28th February 2012 at 12:56 PM.
28th February 2012, 01:18 PM |#11297  
Rixsta's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

So do you still have the original files Gowind? That's all he needs I assume.

Rixsta: I seem to have another of his themes on my HDD here... at least I've stored it under Batista 3.0 directory on my drive for some reason : P
The filename is Tema universal style 3.7.2-signed.zip
I can upload it somewhere if you wanna take a look?

I just want to focus on BlackBlue theme, I think it would look so good mixed with ICS ...
28th February 2012, 01:27 PM |#11298  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

Yeah the pop up background are controlled by xml files, once you sort those, it just a simple case of making the png's transparent...

No sure about the launchers ....

The BlackBlue theme is amazing and it would be a crime if it doesn't make a comeback on ICS ...I have to speak to him again ..

you said it bro. actually that's what i miss most in the rom. also its my personal request, if you port the theme please give support to go launcher ( i use it as its the only launcher that supports folders in the app drawer. cant sort out hundreds of apps if i use any other launcher.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

So do you still have the original files Gowind? That's all he needs I assume.

Rixsta: I seem to have another of his themes on my HDD here... at least I've stored it under Batista 3.0 directory on my drive for some reason : P
The filename is Tema universal style 3.7.2-signed.zip
I can upload it somewhere if you wanna take a look?

I have the original files for the latest B&B theme bro. I can upload them if rixta needs it.
28th February 2012, 01:54 PM |#11299  
Rixsta's Avatar
Forum Moderator / Recognized Themer
Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 3,269
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gowind

you said it bro. actually that's what i miss most in the rom. also its my personal request, if you port the theme please give support to go launcher ( i use it as its the only launcher that supports folders in the app drawer. cant sort out hundreds of apps if i use any other launcher.)



I have the original files for the latest B&B theme bro. I can upload them if rixta needs it.

Yes please ....Im just waiting on permission to port it to ics

But I will start work on it asap

As for go launcher ex, it works fine with the rom, so what do you mean by support ? You mean the pop up needs theming in the launcher ?

Geez, I cant believe Im doing another theme hahaha, how did this happen lol

It needs doing though
Last edited by Rixsta; 28th February 2012 at 01:56 PM.
28th February 2012, 01:57 PM |#11300  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rixsta

Yes please ....Im just waiting on permission to port it to ics

But I will start work on it asap

As for go launcher ex, it works fine with the rom, so what do you mean by support ?

Geez, I cant believe Im doing another theme hahaha, how did this happen lol

It needs doing though

uploading in process lol... by support i mean the menu, glass home screen indicators and all. just gimme some time for the upload bro
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
foxhound, ics rom, performance, rom galaxy s2, snakes
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes