View Poll Results: what do you want in the new rom?
New Fonts 644 20.21%
New Theme 1,527 47.91%
All app included 644 20.21%
Different kernel 779 24.44%
Swype 752 23.60%
Origin Touch Wiz 533 16.72%
you love it so 520 16.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3187. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM][LPF]FOXHOUND Revolver Ocelot|ICS|OTA|Performance|AROMA|31 May

7th March 2012, 01:19 PM   |  #11521  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Songkhla
Thanks Meter: 13,855
 
6,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoule HCo

CRT Off Effect for FoxHound 0.3

Thanks Zoule,
This appears to work well except the crt effect happens but then there is a quick flash of my homescreen before fade to black. Anyone else?

On another matter, has anyone played with the face-unlock much?
Nothing seems to happen for me... I get the white dots around my face on the screen but nothing changes.
7th March 2012, 01:52 PM   |  #11522  
zoule HCo's Avatar
Senior Member
Victoria
Thanks Meter: 439
 
910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by ApriliaM3

Thanks Zoule,
This appears to work well except the crt effect happens but then there is a quick flash of my homescreen before fade to black. Anyone else?

On another matter, has anyone played with the face-unlock much?
Nothing seems to happen for me... I get the white dots around my face on the screen but nothing changes.

yes buddy sometime it happen to me too..
hopefully raffa can add better CRT Off effect for next foxhound release.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zoule HCo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 02:06 PM   |  #11523  
raffaele88's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 8,596
 
2,413 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoule HCo

CRT Off Effect for FoxHound 0.3

Flash through recovery or CWM

CRT OFF EFFECT for FoxHound 0.3

thanks my friend...insert in download page
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raffaele88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th March 2012, 03:59 PM   |  #11524  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
189 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2008
The pic of the girl in the background just shocked me for a moment.
Ok, there are 2 battery icons on my status bar. I couldn't find any way to remove one. help?
Last edited by Nurra; 7th March 2012 at 04:45 PM.
7th March 2012, 06:06 PM   |  #11525  
Gowind's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199
 
1,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurra

The pic of the girl in the background just shocked me for a moment.
Ok, there are 2 battery icons on my status bar. I couldn't find any way to remove one. help?

well goto the settings in the snakes battery app. there is an option to disable it. i don't remember where it was but it's there.
8th March 2012, 12:43 AM   |  #11526  
UMBRA9's Avatar
Member
Flag Ballarat VIC
Thanks Meter: 3
 
63 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
Donate to Me
More
First boot problem.
Everything force closes and I can't use the phone...

Followed all installation instructions verbatim. What do I do?

Also tried to re-install (again following instructions verbatim) and now I have bootloop. Hrm, not sure what further steps to take - do I just keep trying to re-install?
Last edited by UMBRA9; 8th March 2012 at 12:59 AM. Reason: N00b's gonna be a N00b
8th March 2012, 02:59 AM   |  #11527  
zoule HCo's Avatar
Senior Member
Victoria
Thanks Meter: 439
 
910 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
Are you coming from other rom?
Dont have FC problem..

mine always

clear data
clear cache and delvick cache

Install foxhound 0.3 & reboot

after reboot install the part 2..
the andriod system will do an update process.

Not sure what cause u the fc..
8th March 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #11528  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Songkhla
Thanks Meter: 13,855
 
6,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nurra

The pic of the girl in the background just shocked me for a moment.
Ok, there are 2 battery icons on my status bar. I couldn't find any way to remove one. help?

Open SnakeS Battery App from the Applications area.
Go to Settings and deselect Notify
You can also patch the current 0.3 battery meter with Zoule's circle battery meter from the 0.2 ROM
The 0.2 version is much nicer in my opinion and can be downloaded HERE

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
Quote:
Originally Posted by UMBRA9

Everything force closes and I can't use the phone...

Followed all installation instructions verbatim. What do I do?

Also tried to re-install (again following instructions verbatim) and now I have bootloop. Hrm, not sure what further steps to take - do I just keep trying to re-install?

Which instructions did you follow? Some are open to incorrect interpretation.
Did you boot the phone up after installing part 1 or did you just reboot into recovery?
You must START THE PHONE and let it boot up completely before installing part 2

1. Do a factory data reset
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Wipe cache and also wipe dalvik cache
4. Install Part 1 until you get the CWM install completed message.
5. Select Reboot Now and let the phone boot up and you should get to an Android setup screen. Don't use advanced CWM mode or reboot into recovery
6. Setup the phone as requested and then reboot the phone into recovery mode again
7. Wipe cache and dalvik cache again
8. Install Part 2
9. Reboot phone and everything should be working...
10. If you get any error msgs, try removing your external SD card and start again.
Last edited by ApriliaM3; 8th March 2012 at 08:08 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ApriliaM3 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th March 2012, 06:12 AM   |  #11529  
bryanfuryin22's Avatar
Member
Flag mumbai
Thanks Meter: 14
 
78 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2011
Donate to Me
More
can i flash the any other ics compatible kernel with this rom the kernel on this rom does not have smooth scrolling when i am charging, this was'nt the case when i was using ninephetmine kernel while on gingerbread, i love this rom its the best ics rom with very very less errors, can any one suggest better kernels
8th March 2012, 06:27 AM   |  #11530  
ApriliaM3's Avatar
RC-RT Committee / Senior Moderator
Flag Songkhla
Thanks Meter: 13,855
 
6,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanfuryin22

can i flash the any other ics compatible kernel with this rom the kernel on this rom does not have smooth scrolling when i am charging, this was'nt the case when i was using ninephetmine kernel while on gingerbread, i love this rom its the best ics rom with very very less errors, can any one suggest better kernels

I'm surprised that your scrolling is slow when charging...
Mine is fast and smooth no matter what I'm doing.
I would avoid flashing any other kernel at this stage, even if you can find one.
Perhaps try re-installing using the method I posted above and see if that makes a difference.
There has been no mention from any other user about slow scrolling under any conditions.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
foxhound, ics rom, performance, rom galaxy s2, snakes
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank