Originally Posted by Nurra
The pic of the girl in the background just shocked me for a moment.
Ok, there are 2 battery icons on my status bar. I couldn't find any way to remove one. help?
Open SnakeS Battery App from the Applications area.
Go to Settings and deselect Notify
You can also patch the current 0.3 battery meter with Zoule's
circle battery meter from the 0.2 ROM
The 0.2 version is much nicer in my opinion and can be downloaded HERE
---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------
Originally Posted by UMBRA9
Everything force closes and I can't use the phone...
Followed all installation instructions verbatim. What do I do?
Also tried to re-install (again following instructions verbatim) and now I have bootloop. Hrm, not sure what further steps to take - do I just keep trying to re-install?
Which instructions did you follow? Some are open to incorrect interpretation.
Did you boot the phone up after installing part 1 or did you just reboot into recovery?
You must START THE PHONE and let it boot up completely before
installing part 2
1. Do a factory data reset
2. Boot into recovery mode
3. Wipe cache and also wipe dalvik cache
4. Install Part 1 until you get the CWM install completed
5. Select Reboot Now and let the phone boot up
and you should get to an Android setup screen. Don't use advanced CWM mode or reboot into recovery
6. Setup the phone as requested and then reboot the phone into recovery mode again
7. Wipe cache and dalvik cache again
8. Install Part 2
9. Reboot phone and everything should be working...
10. If you get any error msgs, try removing your external SD card and start again.