Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: what do you want in the new rom?
New Fonts 645 20.23%
New Theme 1,528 47.93%
All app included 644 20.20%
Different kernel 779 24.44%
Swype 753 23.62%
Origin Touch Wiz 533 16.72%
you love it so 520 16.31%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3188. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][LPF]FOXHOUND Revolver Ocelot|ICS|OTA|Performance|AROMA|31 May

OP raffaele88

27th April 2012, 03:56 PM   |  #15411  
Flag Hitchin, UK
Thanks Meter: 12

412 posts
More
Coming to think of it I am not getting any FB / twitter notifications either unless I enter the app itself and refresh, so some sort of C2DM issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumsdoni

I really enjoy using this ROM, and the occasional WiFi toggle issue has not changed that.

I initially had upgraded without a full wipe from Otacon, and PsychoMantis V1 and all was smooth.

I did have this issue where if I turned data and wifi off, I could not turn wifi back on. Occasionally, it happened if I only turned Wifi off. Reboot fixed, and it wasn't persistent so ignored it.

Had some time on my hands yesterday so decided to do a full clean install

factory reset and dalvik/cache wiped 3 times (OCD?)
Installed PM v2
Booted, set up
recovery, wiped cache/dalvik
reboot
setup google account
re-installed Titanium Backup Pro
Reinstalled all my backups
fixed perms
reboot
A few issues that needed fixing, google perms etc and now all running ike clockwork.

until I noticed I'm not getting any gmail updates or notifications, I have to manually sync. Sync set up in settings.

I have cleared data on gmail, deleted accounts, and re-added them and same issue persists.

Notifications set on in Gmail.

Any ideas, would this likely be kernel, Rom or gmail issue?

27th April 2012, 04:06 PM   |  #15412  
Thanks Meter: 478

1,534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ricostuart

Been searching but can't find an answer, when ROM firsts boots the lockscreen shows weather with unlock happening wherever my finger goes. Once I unlock it goes to standard lockscreen with no weather and unlock at fixed point at bottom of the screen. Anyone know how to fix?

Also I can't seem to access the extra stuff to download on the ota screen.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Navigate with a file explorer to the tweak folder on your internal sd. Rename ICS_lock_on to ICS_lock_off

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
27th April 2012, 05:12 PM   |  #15413  
Flag INDONESIA
Thanks Meter: 670

574 posts
This screen shoot theme was I made to FH rom, if like me will continue for all

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	156166_10150775223409655_113302852_n.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	15.5 KB
ID:	1027502  
Last edited by pedro.coba; 27th April 2012 at 05:14 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to pedro.coba For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 05:30 PM   |  #15414  
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Others don't have this issue? I didn't have such an issue with V1
27th April 2012, 05:36 PM   |  #15415  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 8

166 posts
More
The best ROM ever had. Awesome battery life, the most stable (never had FC). No issues no problems. I appreciate your hard work. Good job !
27th April 2012, 05:59 PM   |  #15416  
Flag Lisbon
Thanks Meter: 7

178 posts
More
MMS problem
Well like I said, MMS is working with me. Did a full wipe before installation, plus chache and dalvik.

Only thing that wasn't working was the emails, but I installed the backup from the previous version I had and solved that.

Other then reflashing I really don't know what can be wrong. Maybe try going back to the previous version and see if it works there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackpt

Yes I did all those wipes I even did formats.
I tried to before installing APN. Only because it was not working I used root to install APN Portugal

27th April 2012, 06:09 PM   |  #15417  
Flag Piteň
Thanks Meter: 26

232 posts
More
what's the best setting for memory management in performance setting? or anyone got any good tips of an app or something that keeps it using low memory most of the time?

Find myself many times with memory usement of 600mb+ after 5-6hours on the phone and got to hot reboot to solve it because i get some annoying lag especially in browser, this happend both on stock V2 and with the siyah 3.1.1 kernel. And sometimes not even manually clearing ram works, it only says it stops like 2 programs and memory still remains high.

Other then this, flawless rom, did have the wifi toggle bug twice but i dont really care about that since the overall quality of this rom is the best to date regarding speed, smoothness and battery life.
27th April 2012, 06:25 PM   |  #15418  
Thanks Meter: 0

40 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnyeah

I can't read my email with the stock email app. When I try to open a new mail, I get a black screen and FC.

How do I get rid of the sense multitasking? I dont like it....

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA

I would also like to know how to get rid of the Sense multitasking, I use my phone in landscape mode a lot in my car and this multitasking menu wont rotate... I like it but it just doesn't work for me.
27th April 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #15419  
OP Senior Member
Flag Salerno
Thanks Meter: 9,255

2,525 posts
Donate to Me
new rom online
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to raffaele88 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 07:58 PM   |  #15420  
Flag Cochin
Thanks Meter: 199

1,197 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radikaal

what's the best setting for memory management in performance setting? or anyone got any good tips of an app or something that keeps it using low memory most of the time?

Find myself many times with memory usement of 600mb+ after 5-6hours on the phone and got to hot reboot to solve it because i get some annoying lag especially in browser, this happend both on stock V2 and with the siyah 3.1.1 kernel. And sometimes not even manually clearing ram works, it only says it stops like 2 programs and memory still remains high.

Other then this, flawless rom, did have the wifi toggle bug twice but i dont really care about that since the overall quality of this rom is the best to date regarding speed, smoothness and battery life.

But 600mb plus Ram is not a big deal at all. Its quite natural if you have a lot of apps installed. You still have over 200mb Of ram which is enough to make your phone smooth and fast. ATM my Ram usage is around 650mb and my phone has no lag.
By the way siyah had a ram issue with earlier versions. U can update you kernel and check.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
foxhound, ics rom, performance, rom galaxy s2, snakes
Previous Thread Next Thread