Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,238 Members 48,579 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: what do you want in the new rom?
New Fonts 644 20.21%
New Theme 1,527 47.91%
All app included 644 20.21%
Different kernel 779 24.44%
Swype 752 23.60%
Origin Touch Wiz 533 16.72%
you love it so 520 16.32%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 3187. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM][LPF]FOXHOUND Revolver Ocelot|ICS|OTA|Performance|AROMA|31 May

Tip us?

fidorulz
Old
Thanks Meter 262
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matriak31 View Post
@Gowind

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1263838

try that kernel as well. its really good and i heard its even in Leomars kitchen app..if you want some frequencies i spoke to GadgetCheck from checkrom who tested it for his rom and he gave me some info and what governors to use.
So for Siyah seems better for me them abyss 1.6

Phone when not in deep sleep will be most of time on 100 and the rest of the time 200 and seems more stable when it comes to undervolting

abel06
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Wow, 14% battery lost during the first night with foxhound 2 and ninpo 2.0.5...
Usually, only 5%...

zoule HCo
Old
Thanks Meter 439

DONATE TO ME
Now I'm working on AOSP theme.. porting important features on current rom..
so guys.. stay tune.. a lot of thing need to be change..

raffaele88
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 8,596

DONATE TO ME
The c battery is universal theme!if you have a bootloop only reboot phone:)
Ok?
Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

Ufficial Site Foxhound www.foxhoundrom.net
Matriak31 Old
(Last edited by Matriak31; 30th September 2011 at 08:35 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoule HCo View Post
@Gowind & Matriak31,

The TW4 post by Raffa does it have preference setting..
dont have any chance to test the stock 2.3.5 rom..
any different from stock TW 2.3.4 rom?
Hiya Zoule. Sorry for the late reply buddy just got up buddy Right were do i start. The one posted by Raffa does not have the preference setting. Now im talking about the one he gave to Gowind few pages back.But what it does on the rom it gives you the scrollable homescreens. What i mean if you start from page one and you scroll >> and you keep going till page 3( i only have 3 homescreens) once you reach to page 3 and you keep scrolling it will keep going and you come to page 1 again. Basically if you start scrolling right to left it will keep going and wont stop. Cool feature on the new 2.3.5.. But i had a problem setting that up. FC me on gmail so what i did i unistalled that and reinstalled through market. On the dock gave me only the application/home button. Thats fine you edit through normal. Just drag and drop the icons you want to the dock. But for me i flashed again the new TW cause i like to have my apps sorted by alphabetical order and im loving the 3D transition when you scroll through the apps screens. Now the strange thing is when i flashed Raffa's link it gives you the old widget style choosing screen at the bottom were you scroll. When i reflashed over again with the new one from page one, i have all the widgets from Raffa's link and the widget style choosing scrolling screen at the bottom like stock. The month calendar widget though does not work on mine. If you want the links i have them on my phone and upload them if you like...

To the person who said Ninp gave you 15% battery drain over night 6h and 22m and only 7% drain and thats fully charged and im calibrating as we speaking. And thats 2.0.5 Ninp im using...Of course using my own frequencies and UC

EDIT: Apologies the one that scrolls right left and vice versa its not the one from Raffaele..I got it through LeoMars Kitchen app...

Schindler33
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:

hold on let me give it a try and i see what i can do for you..

EDIT: right try this go to this link. it has all the samsung crap and google bloatware. click on the blue highlighted apk of your choice and it will download on your computer or phone. then install as normal. i can only advice you as it has worked for me....let me know how you get on...if it still does not work (which it should) then i do apologise

EDIT: forgot the link
https://spreadsheets.google.com/spre...=0&output=html
Again did not work for me. But anyway thanks.

Another question: When I flash the new JKay mod 11 will this also change the dropdown menu? Or only the battery symbols.
Matriak31 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schindler33 View Post
Again did not work for me. But anyway thanks.

Another question: When I flash the new JKay mod 11 will this also change the dropdown menu? Or only the battery symbols.
Sorry to hear about that buddy. When you installed the apks did you only trying installing the Social Hub or the sns for like facebook or twitter? first back up the rom and trying different methods. like install the hub first and then see if it works..if not social hub then sns facebook together and install...if it dont work you know you can always restore back from your backup rom. up to you though maybe Raffaele can help.

I would wait before flashing the Jkay mod cause it might not be compatible with the rom yet. I cant say anything for sure but i would wait till someone has tried it before you go ahead and try it..if you do backup your rom first just incase its not compatible..and if your only flashing the settings no it wont change the battery symbols. if your flashing a theme of Jkay and the settings then im sure it will change your battery icons...give it a try but before you do back your rom up
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Schindler33
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Sorry to hear about that buddy. When you installed the apks did you only trying installing the Social Hub or the sns for like facebook or twitter? first back up the rom and trying different methods. like install the hub first and then see if it works..if not social hub then sns facebook together and install...if it dont work you know you can always restore back from your backup rom. up to you though maybe Raffaele can help.

I would wait before flashing the Jkay mod cause it might not be compatible with the rom yet. I cant say anything for sure but i would wait till someone has tried it before you go ahead and try it..if you do backup your rom first just incase its not compatible..and if your only flashing the settings no it wont change the battery symbols. if your flashing a theme of Jkay and the settings then im sure it will change your battery icons...give it a try but before you do back your rom up

The problem is that I cannot install the apks. When I hit install it ends up saying: cannot be installed.

The only apk which is related to sns services I can install is seven.apk, but tha one I can not open. I tried all the sns related apks to install in any order, but nothing worked.

Yeah I would like to have one of JKays battery symbols but keep the drop down menu the same. I like it transparent and glassy.
Matriak31 Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schindler33 View Post
The problem is that I cannot install the apks. When I hit install it ends up saying: cannot be installed.

The only apk which is related to sns services I can install is seven.apk, but tha one I can not open. I tried all the sns related apks to install in any order, but nothing worked.

Yeah I would like to have one of JKays battery symbols but keep the drop down menu the same. I like it transparent and glassy.
Few posts back Raffa has put some universal battery icons..why you dont try those first? regarding the social hub apks thats weird....maybe if you ask nicely Raffaele could provide you with a zip file...im very suprised its not in the restore app on the front page....

If i wasnt calibrating my battery i would of tried the Jkay mode for you my friend...apologies

eRPeeX
Old
Thanks Meter 419
Quote:
Originally Posted by raffaele88 View Post
This is the stock TW4 from 2.3.5 with widget..because is not compatible with widget TW4,5...
Download
The homescreen also scrolls not left to right and vice versa

Sent from my GT-I9100

Tags
foxhound, ics rom, performance, rom galaxy s2, snakes