Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,481 Members 53,633 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: which modem do you want
xxls8 7 46.67%
xxms2 8 53.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM]FUSION Rom V1.5 Galaxy S5 Themed[4.1.2]

Tip us?
 
vishal11in
Old
#171  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 298
Posts: 1,173
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
i was using this same rom too i didnt face any issues with it
Need advise on another issue

I am experiencing random screen off. Phone does not respond and sometimes a whatsapp wakes the phone and sometime I have to keep pressing home button to restart the phone.

Could this be due to under volt kernel

Secondly, I am loosing signal and getting no sim indication which is again random

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
 
bhavstech
Old
#172  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 796
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by vishal11in View Post
Need advise on another issue

I am experiencing random screen off. Phone does not respond and sometimes a whatsapp wakes the phone and sometime I have to keep pressing home button to restart the phone.

Could this be due to under volt kernel

Secondly, I am loosing signal and getting no sim indication which is again random

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
yeah the phone freezing may b due to undervolt u can change to any stock based kernel no idea aoubt sim network
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
The Following User Says Thank You to bhavstech For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bhavstech
Old
#173  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 796
Join Date: Aug 2013
I m going to ask mods to close the thread if anyone is still interested in continuing the project pm me
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
Muthzer the One
Old
#174  
Muthzer the One's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 12
Posts: 59
Join Date: Nov 2013
Love this rom, it's fast and most battery saving I've ever had.
It's also the first time I didn't flash dorimanx.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Free mobile app
 
bhavstech
Old
#175  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 796
Join Date: Aug 2013
If u like it so much can u do a favour by requesting some dev to continue this project i dont want to close my precious work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
george_shudi
Old
#176  
george_shudi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 443
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
If u like it so much can u do a favour by requesting some dev to continue this project i dont want to close my precious work

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Free mobile app
U don't have to close it mate ,, some members are still downloading and flashing this awesome rom ,, the new members will try it as well.. and if i know how to build roms i will continue it.
 
bhavstech
Old
(Last edited by bhavstech; Yesterday at 09:17 AM.)
#177  
bhavstech's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 228
Posts: 796
Join Date: Aug 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by george_shudi View Post
U don't have to close it mate ,, some members are still downloading and flashing this awesome rom ,, the new members will try it as well.. and if i know how to build roms i will continue it.
the problem is i dont have an s2 anymore i have written it in op
If i helped you ,you know where the Thanks button is!
 
george_shudi
Old
(Last edited by george_shudi; Yesterday at 11:45 AM.)
#178  
george_shudi's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 343
Posts: 443
Join Date: Jan 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavstech View Post
the problem is i dont have an s2 anymore i have written it in op
yeah i know that ,, we can't have 1 device for life time.. last week i was about to move to S4 but i changed my mind maybe later

The Following User Says Thank You to george_shudi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
fusion, galaxy s5, rom, theme
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes