FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM][13/06][AOKP] ▀▄ ♑.Hydяa-Ho v1.4.1 - IMM76I ICS-4.0.4 ▄▀

1,662 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,868
 
By NeoPhyTe.x360, Retired Recognized Developer on 21st December 2011, 01:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
1st June 2012, 07:58 PM |#3081  
gadibob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buzzboy

Yes you're right.

Change permissions as so:

Cheers.

Thanks for all your help, I have secced via system/app,
But I can't get the bln to work, did you secced to set BLN to work (sms + miss call) whit stock kernel?

Stock kernel preform excellent.
Thanks
 
 
1st June 2012, 07:59 PM |#3082  
Siemser's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 57
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fifamaniac

U can try My phone explorer from Sony Ericsson... good feedback's!!!
Let us know...

I don't need kies. I have my tools and they are not from Sony Ericsson :what:

My post was an answer, not a question

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
1st June 2012, 08:34 PM |#3083  
Senior Member
Flag Kln
Thanks Meter: 30
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gadibob

Thanks for all your help, I have secced via system/app,
But I can't get the bln to work, did you secced to set BLN to work (sms + miss call) whit stock kernel?

Stock kernel preform excellent.
Thanks

What do you mean with "Stock Kernel"? Do you mean Neo's Hydra Kernel installed with the ROM? This Kernel supports BLN... install BLN Control Free from Google Market... or if you install the ROM you can select BLN Control using the customer installation... ;)

I use BLN Control Pro with Hydra Kernel... works fine for me...
The Following User Says Thank You to Crean For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st June 2012, 08:35 PM |#3084  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
??
in new music app equalizer is not working
1st June 2012, 08:50 PM |#3085  
gadibob's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crean

What do you mean with "Stock Kernel"? Do you mean Neo's Hydra Kernel installed with the ROM? This Kernel supports BLN... install BLN Control Free from Google Market... or if you install the ROM you can select BLN Control using the customer installation... ;)

I use BLN Control Pro with Hydra Kernel... works fine for me...

Yes neo's kernel,
Thanks for your adviced.
1st June 2012, 09:34 PM |#3086  
bionicjew's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nottingham
Thanks Meter: 53
 
More
Does the disableLED zip work with 1.2.2?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
1st June 2012, 11:44 PM |#3087  
Member
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
this rom is amazing, refined and fast, gives me nerdgasms every time I boot it up .
The Following User Says Thank You to Badassian For This Useful Post: [ View ]
2nd June 2012, 12:20 AM |#3088  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Hi do anyone know why this rom cant read my external sdcard?
2nd June 2012, 12:37 AM |#3089  
buzzboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canterbury
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sLapshock

Hi do anyone know why this rom cant read my external sdcard?

You'll find it under- Mnt/emmc.

Regards.
2nd June 2012, 12:44 AM |#3090  
xperator's Avatar
Senior Member
Dubai
Thanks Meter: 15
 
More
Question
Sorry I haven't been around for about 1-2 month. What happened to the original Hydrogen ROM ?
Is this same as that one ? It seem the old Hydrogen is not under development anymore.

What is the new alternative to Hydrogen ?
2nd June 2012, 12:56 AM |#3091  
buzzboy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Canterbury
Thanks Meter: 984
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xperator

Sorry I haven't been around for about 1-2 month. What happened to the original Hydrogen ROM ?
Is this same as that one ? It seem the old Hydrogen is not under development anymore.

What is the new alternative to Hydrogen ?

Unfortunately Hydrogen is closed for now.

You're in the right place for a worthy replacement.

This is IMO the best AOKP/AOSP based build by a mile, built by one of the best Developers, who not only Develops/Cooks Roms, but tweaks and personalizes them to perfection, which makes Neo's finished builds stand out from the crowd.

Cheers.
Last edited by buzzboy; 2nd June 2012 at 12:59 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buzzboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, fastest aokp ever, hydra, i9100, sgs2
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes