Thread Closed

[ROM][13.05]HyDrOG3N-ICS 13.05[KERNELAPP/SENSE/THEMEMANAGER]

OP Paradoxxx

3rd April 2012, 10:58 PM   |  #5611  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 3,938
 
3,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by deconfrost

Just came from Galaxy Nexus, ups and downs between the 2 phones but I switched for a reason ofcos, anyway. I've tried a few different roms already to find 1 I prefer.

not sure if anyone notice, 1080p recording is all I use when recording videos, I recorded a 1080p video with Resurrection Remix ics v1.1 PRO just before I flashed Hydrog3n, and after flashing I recorded another video in the same room, but the quality difference is very noticeable, I know .3gp and .mp4 are only containers and shouldnt effects the video quality, but the quality is different, any way to improve it if its not because its 3gp?

Video recording has just been fixed.. its still a long way from being perfect mate.
Last edited by fOmey; 3rd April 2012 at 11:02 PM.
3rd April 2012, 11:00 PM   |  #5612  
Paradoxxx's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nimes
Thanks Meter: 5,477
 
4,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by -iNSiGhT-

If I can help...

This is my teacher side... ^_^

Then go to bed... I must sleep... I'll need some energy for students...

Send with Tapatalk 2b5

Good night bro!

Sent from my i9100. No HyDrOG3NICS? No SWAGG..
3rd April 2012, 11:03 PM   |  #5613  
Paradoxxx's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Nimes
Thanks Meter: 5,477
 
4,761 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
I'm dead guys. Let's hope the best for incoming days. Good night all, have fun.

Sent from my i9100. No HyDrOG3NICS? No SWAGG..
3rd April 2012, 11:04 PM   |  #5614  
Senior Member
Flag FarFarAway
Thanks Meter: 125
 
972 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

If your using Siyah MTP is disabled for the time being, just use UMS with latest Siyah you get EMMC also which is what I use..

Or use stock kernel and reinstall drivers for MTP.

I am on stock and tried reinstalling drivers.
The instant I plug the phone in it already says unknown device and doesn't even search for a driver even though I uninstalled the driver.

So puzzling

From my SII with any cool ROM
3rd April 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #5615  
deconfrost's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
516 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Video recording has just been fixed.. its still a long way from being perfect mate.

no worries mate, just switched over the SGS2 havent been very up to date with the progresses, cheers.
3rd April 2012, 11:12 PM   |  #5616  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 3,938
 
3,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmensch

I am on stock and tried reinstalling drivers.
The instant I plug the phone in it already says unknown device and doesn't even search for a driver even though I uninstalled the driver.

So puzzling

From my SII with any cool ROM

Plug your phone into PC

Settings -> Storage -> USB computer connection -> MTP

Make sure you see its selected..

If it is, remove usb cable and plug into a different USB port.. remove drivers, restart PC.. once PC boots up, scan for hardware changes..

If that fails I would suggest using UMS1.0.apk with latest Siyah, I had a ton of problems with MTP on Ubuntu.. now that im using Windows 7 I know it was working earlyer on.. Although I prefer mass storage as no extra drivers need to be installed..



---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by deconfrost

no worries mate, just switched over the SGS2 havent been very up to date with the progresses, cheers.

Any reason why you switched over to SGS2 ? Nexus looks epic ?
Last edited by fOmey; 3rd April 2012 at 11:22 PM.
3rd April 2012, 11:19 PM   |  #5617  
Senior Member
Flag FarFarAway
Thanks Meter: 125
 
972 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

Plug your phone into PC

Settings -> Storage -> USB computer connection -> MTP

Make sure you see its selected..

If it is, remove usb cable and plug into a different USB port.. remove drivers, restart PC.. once PC boots up, scan for hardware changes..

If all else fails.. id do a full wipe..



---------- Post added at 08:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:11 AM ----------



Any reason why you switched over to SGS2 ? Nexus looks epic ?

Thanks tried both. Mtp and the other one. I'll try harder and let you guys know if I can come up with a solution

If not I'll probably go back to gb :-/

From my SII with any cool ROM
3rd April 2012, 11:24 PM   |  #5618  
fOmey's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Sydney, AUS
Thanks Meter: 3,938
 
3,152 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolmensch

Thanks tried both. Mtp and the other one. I'll try harder and let you guys know if I can come up with a solution

If not I'll probably go back to gb :-/

From my SII with any cool ROM

UMS1.0.apk with latest Siyah RC2 works flawlessly.. both SDCARD & EMMC.
The Following User Says Thank You to fOmey For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd April 2012, 11:26 PM   |  #5619  
Senior Member
Saudi Arabia - Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 11
 
131 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Is this rom the lastest version is stable
Can I use it daily usage
Do all things work 100%100
Does the radio work also
3rd April 2012, 11:28 PM   |  #5620  
Senior Member
Flag FarFarAway
Thanks Meter: 125
 
972 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fOmey

UMS1.0.apk with latest Siyah RC2 works flawlessly.. both SDCARD & EMMC.

I'll try. Thanks for that. Can't report back now as I am meant to work at the moment

From my SII with any cool ROM

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
4.0.4, aoik best kernel ftw, aokp, best battery life, best performance ever maded by human hands, chuck norris of swaggerness, derycklong is the best, don't search, guys got drama much? hell yeah!, have you heard about the best sgs2 rom? bingo., hydrog3nics > all, i9100, just ask, paradoxx is juicy and mouth watering=super hot, paradoxxx=awesome, pink unicorn rules, search you lazy bastard, thebestaokpromsoooofaaaar, thebesticsromever., u no swagg?, uniporn!, use search, we love unicorns!1!1!, wtf!! netchip...banned...ffs, y u no search thread?
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank