Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][RPK]-HyperDroid Androidmeda v6.1.17 & 7 Series **Ideas & Beliefs**(03/03/2012)

OP D.O.C

21st March 2012, 07:54 PM   |  #1791  
Thanks Meter: 3

300 posts
More
Which mod i can use to remove sms log?
21st March 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #1792  
Thanks Meter: 6

93 posts
Thumbs up
this is the perfect rom!
21st March 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #1793  
Flag Teeside
Thanks Meter: 77

634 posts
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsaci

Hm...i think we must change the xml too if what you said is right.

im using dark miui but i cant change the background too.

Im really sure i need to change the xml. Need to learn more about xml files

Anyway, your statusbar looks good gecko

i got someone looking into it for me so if he manages to figure it out il holla at you via pm and let you no how its done, and thanks
23rd March 2012, 03:12 AM   |  #1794  
Thanks Meter: 1

33 posts
its such a great perfect rom .. exept for some problems im facing that im hoping that you guys can help me with :
*.The DPI function is great but i just can't switch the TW Lancher DPI no matter what i do no matter the rom is v6.1.17 or v7 .

*. in rom v7 .. when i flash the ICS Domination theme 2.0.3 theme the phone never gets stuck in the Samsung Galaxy S II boot screen .. does this meen that v7 doesnt work with the ICS domn theme??

*. in the v6.1.17 with the ICS Domination theme 2.0 .. when changing the DPI and flashing the Dailer DPI fix the Dailer simply FC

i really hope you can help me with these problems...thanks in advance
23rd March 2012, 08:36 AM   |  #1795  
Thanks Meter: 476

1,530 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnGeLoSx

its such a great perfect rom .. exept for some problems im facing that im hoping that you guys can help me with :
*.The DPI function is great but i just can't switch the TW Lancher DPI no matter what i do no matter the rom is v6.1.17 or v7 .

*. in rom v7 .. when i flash the ICS Domination theme 2.0.3 theme the phone never gets stuck in the Samsung Galaxy S II boot screen .. does this meen that v7 doesnt work with the ICS domn theme??

*. in the v6.1.17 with the ICS Domination theme 2.0 .. when changing the DPI and flashing the Dailer DPI fix the Dailer simply FC

Well tw doesn't support a changed dpi value. You have to use another launcher like go launcher.
Can't really help you with the theme stuff, sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
23rd March 2012, 09:07 AM   |  #1796  
Flag Augsburg
Thanks Meter: 58

117 posts
More
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauschkugl

Well tw doesn't support a changed dpi value. You have to use another launcher like go launcher.
Can't really help you with the theme stuff, sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

There is a modified TW launcher by Petsasj.
You find link at first post of discussion thread
23rd March 2012, 10:35 AM   |  #1797  
Flag Hamburg
Thanks Meter: 245

106 posts
More
Hello mates,

I am a little bit surprised that any Dev does not give us a pronouncement about the statusquo about ICS-hyperdroid...does anyone know when its coming and what the statusquo is?...thx...
23rd March 2012, 10:38 AM   |  #1798  
Flag Truro
Thanks Meter: 415

556 posts
More
Quote:

If you read through this thread you will find that quite a few people have had problems with the ICS theme ontop of Hyperdroid. The most common being wrong DPI. It seems the Verts themes are best run at 240 DPI. If you've loaded one of the surgeons with V6 or V7, then they default to 160, and you will need to set it back to 240 before you try and flash the ICS theme.
23rd March 2012, 10:54 AM   |  #1799  
Thanks Meter: 2,630

4,291 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecss

Hello mates,

I am a little bit surprised that any Dev does not give us a pronouncement about the statusquo about ICS-hyperdroid...does anyone know when its coming and what the statusquo is?...thx...

I'd rather them be away and busy then spending time on here answering people's questions to be fair. They're obviously too busy either developing or enjoying their life outside developing to be posting so leave them to it and as for when.......when they and it is ready.
23rd March 2012, 11:17 AM   |  #1800  
Thanks Meter: 0

24 posts
More
Thumbs up
TIP FOR THE PDROID APP:

- I love to see all what is going on, so I have the notifications for ANY movement from any application activated. But something that I personally find very annoying is that the notifications are not "click through". I have to wait until all the pop-ups go through before I can use... for example the lower part of the keyboard for typing...

Thank you.
Last edited by iD4rK; 23rd March 2012 at 11:46 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread