Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,901 Members 54,615 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][RPK]-HyperDroid Androidmeda v6.1.17 & 7 Series **Ideas & Beliefs**(03/03/2012)

Tip us?

4s8kalz
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Which mod i can use to remove sms log?

kolacell
Old
Thanks Meter 6
this is the perfect rom!

GEX THE GECKO
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugsaci View Post
Hm...i think we must change the xml too if what you said is right.

im using dark miui but i cant change the background too.

Im really sure i need to change the xml. Need to learn more about xml files

Anyway, your statusbar looks good gecko

i got someone looking into it for me so if he manages to figure it out il holla at you via pm and let you no how its done, and thanks

Made by Yorzua of xda developers.. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1521604

Phone... Galaxy Note 3
Rom... CM11 Nightly 21/07/14

xAnGeLoSx
Old
Thanks Meter 1
its such a great perfect rom .. exept for some problems im facing that im hoping that you guys can help me with :
*.The DPI function is great but i just can't switch the TW Lancher DPI no matter what i do no matter the rom is v6.1.17 or v7 .

*. in rom v7 .. when i flash the ICS Domination theme 2.0.3 theme the phone never gets stuck in the Samsung Galaxy S II boot screen .. does this meen that v7 doesnt work with the ICS domn theme??

*. in the v6.1.17 with the ICS Domination theme 2.0 .. when changing the DPI and flashing the Dailer DPI fix the Dailer simply FC

i really hope you can help me with these problems...thanks in advance

rauschkugl
Old
Thanks Meter 446
Quote:
Originally Posted by xAnGeLoSx View Post
its such a great perfect rom .. exept for some problems im facing that im hoping that you guys can help me with :
*.The DPI function is great but i just can't switch the TW Lancher DPI no matter what i do no matter the rom is v6.1.17 or v7 .

*. in rom v7 .. when i flash the ICS Domination theme 2.0.3 theme the phone never gets stuck in the Samsung Galaxy S II boot screen .. does this meen that v7 doesnt work with the ICS domn theme??

*. in the v6.1.17 with the ICS Domination theme 2.0 .. when changing the DPI and flashing the Dailer DPI fix the Dailer simply FC

Well tw doesn't support a changed dpi value. You have to use another launcher like go launcher.
Can't really help you with the theme stuff, sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

If this post was helpful please press the thanks-button!!

noke955
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rauschkugl View Post
Well tw doesn't support a changed dpi value. You have to use another launcher like go launcher.
Can't really help you with the theme stuff, sorry.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
There is a modified TW launcher by Petsasj.
You find link at first post of discussion thread
The signature has been stolen

Device: Samsung Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
ROM: NeatRom Lite v3.5
Kernel: Siyah v4.1.5
Modem: NELP4
Theme:No

mecss
Old
Thanks Meter 245
Hello mates,

I am a little bit surprised that any Dev does not give us a pronouncement about the statusquo about ICS-hyperdroid...does anyone know when its coming and what the statusquo is?...thx...
Rom: GOAtrip 5.1 ICS - Kernel: Dorinmax v5.4 Conservative/Deadline

Didgesteve
Old
Thanks Meter 376
Quote:

If you read through this thread you will find that quite a few people have had problems with the ICS theme ontop of Hyperdroid. The most common being wrong DPI. It seems the Verts themes are best run at 240 DPI. If you've loaded one of the surgeons with V6 or V7, then they default to 160, and you will need to set it back to 240 before you try and flash the ICS theme.
Sony Z1 compact
4.4.4 Kit Slim Evo 8.1 Black
Ext SD: 64Gb

AvRS
Old
Thanks Meter 2,600
Quote:
Originally Posted by mecss View Post
Hello mates,

I am a little bit surprised that any Dev does not give us a pronouncement about the statusquo about ICS-hyperdroid...does anyone know when its coming and what the statusquo is?...thx...
I'd rather them be away and busy then spending time on here answering people's questions to be fair. They're obviously too busy either developing or enjoying their life outside developing to be posting so leave them to it and as for when.......when they and it is ready.
Proud owner of an LG Nexus 5

iD4rK
Old
(Last edited by iD4rK; 23rd March 2012 at 10:46 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
TIP FOR THE PDROID APP:

- I love to see all what is going on, so I have the notifications for ANY movement from any application activated. But something that I personally find very annoying is that the notifications are not "click through". I have to wait until all the pop-ups go through before I can use... for example the lower part of the keyboard for typing...

Thank you.