Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,609 Members 42,370 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] insanity ii cm ics & insanity ii cm jb

Tip us?

daddyo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks for that. Much appreciated.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

jtj2318
Old
Thanks Meter 0
before I destroy my phone am I able to flash this on the skyrocket and then just put in the apn settings? I saw on another thread att users could use tmobile roms is this the case here?
mudferret Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by jtj2318 View Post
before I destroy my phone am I able to flash this on the skyrocket and then just put in the apn settings? I saw on another thread att users could use tmobile roms is this the case here?
It will likely destroy your phone.

I9100 (+ M and T varieties, maybe P) only.

daddyo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Love this rom. Just a couple if noob questions:

Is it correct that to get to the external SD card I have to navigate via the /emmc folder? as if I navigate to /sdcard/external_sd, this folder is empty.

Some applications, for example, SMS backup and restore, can't see backup files on the external SD card, even though they can browse to the external sd card via /emmc and find the folder the backup is in. The files can be seen using rootexplorer but the programme that uses them can't see them. Is there an obvious reason for this?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA card

ogk-slay
Old
(Last edited by ogk-slay; 19th February 2012 at 07:15 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
hello, i flashed modded lockscreen rings but i wasn't careful and it flashed a new framework-res.apk... it's not a big deal but now the notifications are whited out and i want to restore the framework-res.apk from insanity II. I'm not really sure as to how to proceed doing that. maybe flash only that file? I could just reflash insanity completely but it takes a while to re-add all my settings after doing that.

EDIT: solved by flashing the insanity ics animations that had framework-res.apk in it. time to learn how to make zips i guess

Old
Thanks Meter 1
How to close the keyboard lights???

hnernes
Old
(Last edited by hnernes; 20th February 2012 at 10:01 AM.) Reason: Found the native resolution on wikipedia.
Thanks Meter 86
Does anybody know what exactly the DPI is when we choose 182 DPI in nitrality? And what is the DPI when it is at 240? I am asking because the DPI is obviously increasing when setting a lower number for the screen resolution (inverted), so it can't really be 182?

What would be the 1:1 setting for this display (218,5 PPI) in terms of DPI in nitrality?
[Phone] e-fused Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 [Firmware] 4.4.4 [ROM] CyanogenMod 11 Nightly [Kernel] Stock CM [Modem] I9505XXUEMKF
[Runtime] ART [Scripts] None [Theme/Design] Stock CM/None [Launcher] Nova Prime

ogk-slay
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Still a few issues with the camera: in HD mode there's a permanent zoom and the zoom can't be changed. In high quality, you can't zoom in.

Any ideas?

pittas
Old
Thanks Meter 18
No matter what rom i try on my spare time...after 2-3 days max i keep returning to the backup of this rom.
Simply amazing, bug free, huge battery life,bloatless, really fast.

I wish OP will come back soon for some ICS release
But even if he is not, personally i am really grateful, easily the best rom i ve ever tried on SGS2
Ιnsanity II Rom by nitr8, no questions asked !
The Following User Says Thank You to pittas For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

TrOjAnUK
Old
Thanks Meter 638

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pittas View Post
I wish OP will come back soon for some ICS release
He is not really making roms at this time.. he has a workload you wouldnt believe so that is more important.

TrOjAn

The Following User Says Thank You to TrOjAnUK For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]