5,606,297 Members 32,898 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][GT-I9100][4.0.4] koud AOSP (Out of support)

Tip us?
 
sahidmiah
Old
#191  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 609
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudd View Post
The kernel is my own fork from cm9 with some patches I have picked from else where. Yes there is no root but it is possible to get root, see mikk_ post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=169 , if you upgrade the rom you need to reflash the root zip to get root again. Hope it works for you
Koudd .Would u b kind enough let me use ur kernel try in different rom please
 
koudd
Old
#192  
koudd's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sahidmiah View Post
Koudd .Would u b kind enough let me use ur kernel try in different rom please
Sure, no problem. I am curious, what rom?
 
wesjeex3
Old
#193  
wesjeex3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 1,350
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Netherlands
I saw this ROM had no root and installed Siyah 3.1.2, it's fine now, right? Because I haven't noticed any problems yet while running it one day.

Great ROM.

Did anyone help you? Hit the thanks button!
 
sahidmiah
Old
#194  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 36
Posts: 609
Join Date: Mar 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudd View Post
The kernel is my own fork from cm9 with some patches I have picked from else where. Yes there is no root but it is possible to get root, see mikk_ post http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=169 , if you upgrade the rom you need to reflash the root zip to get root again. Hope it works for you
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudd View Post
Sure, no problem. I am curious, what rom?
I m on hydrogen ics aokp
 
haramizuki
Old
#195  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 554
Join Date: Jan 2012
does someone have a mirror on gapps for this rom? maybe a dropbox link?



Version: V20 | Default Kernel

 
haramizuki
Old
#196  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 554
Join Date: Jan 2012
love the rom but sometimes i get random reboots.



Version: V20 | Default Kernel

 
wesjeex3
Old
#197  
wesjeex3's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 117
Posts: 1,350
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: The Netherlands
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
love the rom but sometimes i get random reboots.
I don't have. When do you have these, for example?

Did anyone help you? Hit the thanks button!
 
haramizuki
Old
#198  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 554
Join Date: Jan 2012
when i lock the phone. and one time when i hold the power button to turn off my phone but i paused for a while because i was thinking if i'd turn off my device or not, and then the bootscreen suddenly showed.

i'm not sure if bbs or cpu is the culprit. i uninstalled them a while ago. now using bbm only. will report if uninstalling bbs and cpu spy solved the issue.



Version: V20 | Default Kernel

 
koudd
Old
#199  
koudd's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 108
Posts: 81
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by haramizuki View Post
when i lock the phone. and one time when i hold the power button to turn off my phone but i paused for a while because i was thinking if i'd turn off my device or not, and then the bootscreen suddenly showed.

i'm not sure if bbs or cpu is the culprit. i uninstalled them a while ago. now using bbm only. will report if uninstalling bbs and cpu spy solved the issue.
I use both betterbatterystats and cpu spy and have not had such problem. Have changed any settings in Galaxy S II settings or similar?
 
haramizuki
Old
#200  
haramizuki's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 153
Posts: 554
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudd View Post
I use both betterbatterystats and cpu spy and have not had such problem. Have changed any settings in Galaxy S II settings or similar?
nope. didn't alter any settings. all stock settings and kernel.

Usually on bbs, when charger is unplugged, there's a notification that bbs has been granted by SU or something. So when i unplugged mine, there was no notification from Su and after some seconds it rebooted. it happened twice. using stock kernel too. I tried abyss last night, didn't had any random reboots but i think deep sleep on stock is better so flashed the rom again no random reboots as of now after uninstalling cpu spy and bbs.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2



Version: V20 | Default Kernel


THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes