Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,738,643 Members 39,718 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] [XXKI3] LeoMar75 Rom Revolution v2.7.1 - Kitchen App

Tip us?

LeoMar75
Old
Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 6327

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa636r View Post
3h and 20minutes of battery duration from 100% surfing internet in wifi in front of direct sunlight. This with Max clock set at 1.5ghz.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
This means that you have some serious problem with your battery stats. Do a calibration wipe you battery stat!

I have been testing this new release for 5 days never happened to me!

kawa636r
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by buxz777 View Post
was screen brightness on full too??
No, automatic screen brightness. The phone signal is at maximium.....

kawa636r
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa636r View Post
No, automatic screen brightness. The phone signal is at maximium.....
I think is good battery life. I will tell you on Monday testing with a lot of phone calls....!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

puschkin
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Where can I find the updated scripts for gscript?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App

ashok
Old
(Last edited by ashok; 16th July 2011 at 04:03 PM.)
Thanks Meter 34
can you upload theme manager alone. i lost mine after factory reset. also why is the flash websites are asking to install flash even after flash 10.3 has been installed.

nickwarn
Old
Thanks Meter 513
Im not able to install any bigger apps like Earth, Angry Birds, Opera i always get a message that theres not enough memory on my unit. I can download all the smaller once like rom manager, dropbox, google translate, quadrant, Quick system info etc. etc. I have downloaded twice and no luck. i have even flashed stock KG1 with Odin before flashing CF-Root and then this build. And on stock there is no issue but every time i flash this rom it starts when google are restoring from market, it installs about 10apps and is not able to install because it says its not enough memeory but when i go to install manually i can install all smaller sized apps. Am i the only one? That feels strange if thats so because i must have tryed 5 diffrent times now coming from diffrent roms, with wipe , without wipe and so on. I also tryed Thunderbolt2.2 and it had the same issue and this build uses Angelom kernel and maybe more the same.
Please check because i have tryed everything and dont have this issue with any other roms.
Xperia Z2 - CM 11
Nexus 5- Vanir Nightlies
Sony Xperia Z - Paranoid Android ( Still under my roof as I gave it to my son )
Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 LTE- Rooted
Nexus 7 - Paranoid Android

Retired Android Phones: Nexus one, HTC Legend, SE X10, HTC Desire, Galaxy S I9000, HTC Desire HD, Nexus S, SGS 2, SGS 3, SGS 4, Nexus 4
Retired Android Tablets: Archos 70IT, Toshiba Folio, POV Mobii 10.1, Asus Transformer, Galaxy Tab 10.1 GT-P7500, Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000

eybee1970
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 13284
no prob with downloading bigger apps...right now tested with google earth, worked perfectly

Vaedryn
Old
Thanks Meter 366
First , the Kernel works like a charem , testet with an other rom, now going to Flash your RoM , looks great an i will give it a try now

Greez

buxz777
Old
Thanks Meter 129
i am downloaded :) just have to wait the 3 hours for my battery to hit full now :(

tremblingwater
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn View Post
Im not able to install any bigger apps like Earth, Angry Birds, Opera i always get a message that theres not enough memory on my unit. I can download all the smaller once like rom manager, dropbox, google translate, quadrant, Quick system info etc. etc. I have downloaded twice and no luck. i have even flashed stock KG1 with Odin before flashing CF-Root and then this build. And on stock there is no issue but every time i flash this rom it starts when google are restoring from market, it installs about 10apps and is not able to install because it says its not enough memeory but when i go to install manually i can install all smaller sized apps. Am i the only one? That feels strange if thats so because i must have tryed 5 diffrent times now coming from diffrent roms, with wipe , without wipe and so on. I also tryed Thunderbolt2.2 and it had the same issue and this build uses Angelom kernel and maybe more the same.
Please check because i have tryed everything and dont have this issue with any other roms.
Ive got this too, trying to download 'evernote' and it says i dont have enough space.

Tags
йо ку, galaxy s2, leomar75, revolution, rom
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe