FORUMS

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

CloudPlayer: DIY HiFi Music Streaming Solution

In our Helpful Guide to Music Streaming Services, we mentioned several different services … more

[ROM] [XXKI3] LeoMar75 Rom Revolution v2.7.1 - Kitchen App

3,102 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,328

By LeoMar75, Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator on 16th July 2011, 12:41 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
16th July 2011, 03:30 PM |#51  
OP Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Pescara

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa636r

3h and 20minutes of battery duration from 100% surfing internet in wifi in front of direct sunlight. This with Max clock set at 1.5ghz.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App

This means that you have some serious problem with your battery stats. Do a calibration wipe you battery stat!

I have been testing this new release for 5 days never happened to me!

16th July 2011, 03:32 PM |#52  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by buxz777

was screen brightness on full too??

No, automatic screen brightness. The phone signal is at maximium.....
16th July 2011, 03:33 PM |#53  
Thanks Meter: 51

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kawa636r

No, automatic screen brightness. The phone signal is at maximium.....

I think is good battery life. I will tell you on Monday testing with a lot of phone calls....!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
16th July 2011, 03:37 PM |#54  
Flag Horn
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Where can I find the updated scripts for gscript?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA Premium App
16th July 2011, 03:37 PM |#55  
Thanks Meter: 44

More
can you upload theme manager alone. i lost mine after factory reset. also why is the flash websites are asking to install flash even after flash 10.3 has been installed.
Last edited by ashok; 16th July 2011 at 04:03 PM.
16th July 2011, 03:38 PM |#56  
Flag Ronneby
Thanks Meter: 559

More
Im not able to install any bigger apps like Earth, Angry Birds, Opera i always get a message that theres not enough memory on my unit. I can download all the smaller once like rom manager, dropbox, google translate, quadrant, Quick system info etc. etc. I have downloaded twice and no luck. i have even flashed stock KG1 with Odin before flashing CF-Root and then this build. And on stock there is no issue but every time i flash this rom it starts when google are restoring from market, it installs about 10apps and is not able to install because it says its not enough memeory but when i go to install manually i can install all smaller sized apps. Am i the only one? That feels strange if thats so because i must have tryed 5 diffrent times now coming from diffrent roms, with wipe , without wipe and so on. I also tryed Thunderbolt2.2 and it had the same issue and this build uses Angelom kernel and maybe more the same.
Please check because i have tryed everything and dont have this issue with any other roms.
16th July 2011, 03:42 PM |#57  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 13,298

More
no prob with downloading bigger apps...right now tested with google earth, worked perfectly
16th July 2011, 03:48 PM |#58  
Thanks Meter: 366

More
First , the Kernel works like a charem , testet with an other rom, now going to Flash your RoM , looks great an i will give it a try now

Greez
16th July 2011, 03:50 PM |#59  
Thanks Meter: 130

More
i am downloaded :) just have to wait the 3 hours for my battery to hit full now :(
16th July 2011, 03:51 PM |#60  
Flag London
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nickwarn

Im not able to install any bigger apps like Earth, Angry Birds, Opera i always get a message that theres not enough memory on my unit. I can download all the smaller once like rom manager, dropbox, google translate, quadrant, Quick system info etc. etc. I have downloaded twice and no luck. i have even flashed stock KG1 with Odin before flashing CF-Root and then this build. And on stock there is no issue but every time i flash this rom it starts when google are restoring from market, it installs about 10apps and is not able to install because it says its not enough memeory but when i go to install manually i can install all smaller sized apps. Am i the only one? That feels strange if thats so because i must have tryed 5 diffrent times now coming from diffrent roms, with wipe , without wipe and so on. I also tryed Thunderbolt2.2 and it had the same issue and this build uses Angelom kernel and maybe more the same.
Please check because i have tryed everything and dont have this issue with any other roms.

Ive got this too, trying to download 'evernote' and it says i dont have enough space.
16th July 2011, 04:01 PM |#61  
OP Retired Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Moderator
Flag Pescara

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tremblingwater

Ive got this too, trying to download 'evernote' and it says i dont have enough space.

Unfortunatly i have already heard about this issue by some users.

What i suggested worked so far for them!

Do a backup of your sdcard first!!!

Quote:

1. Download Samfirmware ROM Stock 2.3.4 XXKG1 (password: samfirmware.com)
  2. Fire up Odin and flash: PDA PIT PHONE CSC make sure you select repartition
  3. Once your phone reboot do a full reset: *2767*3855#
  4. Reboot in download mode and in Odin flash this kernel CF-Root-SGS2_XX_OXA_KG1-v4.1-CWM4.zip in order to get CWM
  5. Now follow my installation guide in the OP (wipe data/factory reset, dalvik, ...)

This worked! I hope it can solve your issue!

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
йо ку, galaxy s2, leomar75, revolution, rom
Previous Thread Next Thread