Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,988 Members 45,360 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][May 7][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

Tip us?

ilyukha13
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Thanks for great ROM, Sale. I have a small issue. I loose the notification bar when I try to install 'No SMS in Call Log' mod. I did a full wipe before flashing your rom and then installed 15 toggles mod, circle battery mod, no increasing ring mod in that order. Everything was fine, but when I installed the 'no SMS mod' - I got a error and no notification bar. Any suggestions?
Thanks again!
AT&T LG Optimus G Stock JB Rooted/Unlocked
Samsung Galaxy SII with NeatRom

_Sale_
Old
Recognized Contributor - OP
Thanks Meter 51739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by rkir View Post
Hi Sale,

Your rom is almost perfect. Only issue I have is that the Bluetooth connection in my car keeps reconnecting. Any suggestions?

Pozdrav Kiril
I'll check tomorrow BT in my car

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gizoman View Post
Thank you for your assistance Sale!
You are welcome, brate
Quote:
Originally Posted by gchindi View Post
sale,

have been following your thread from the time you started it, i have a question...

dude, what are u made of?? u r so prompt and on top of all the things people are asking you to do....great talent....u r going to be very big one day...!

u r always replying to peoples' posts then n their...dont u have a personal life man??

when do u rest?? i really wonder!! appreciate it from the bottom of my heart though...! keep it going at the same pace as u have set some real good standards for yourself!!
Thank you very much mate for your kind words. I am always trying to give my best.
Free time!!! What is it? I have job, two sons and they are 9 and 6 and I don't have much free time.
Best Regards

Quote:
Originally Posted by crash_194 View Post
Cheers sale! Your support is absolutely second to none and I really appreciate you sharing your talents for compiling these custom zip packages for us all! Thank you very much :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
You are welcome mate, Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyukha13 View Post
Thanks for great ROM, Sale. I have a small issue. I loose the notification bar when I try to install 'No SMS in Call Log' mod. I did a full wipe before flashing your rom and then installed 15 toggles mod, circle battery mod, no increasing ring mod in that order. Everything was fine, but when I installed the 'no SMS mod' - I got a error and no notification bar. Any suggestions?
Thanks again!
Ill make zip for you in 30min

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Sale_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

_Sale_
Old
Thanks Meter 51739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilyukha13 View Post
Thanks again!
Can you check PM?

Install rom again without wipe
install this mod without wipe
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to _Sale_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

majstornadmajstorima
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by salesale View Post
Attached old and ICS bootloader if you want to flash it back after resetting binary counter
Enjoy
Thank you very much bro
Nice day

llvllaster
Old
(Last edited by llvllaster; 4th May 2012 at 10:44 PM.)
Thanks Meter 11
Hi salesale. First of all i'm a fan of your roms and thank u very much for keeping us always updated with your roms/mods. Also your support is excellent. May i kindly ask you is there any chance/option to make a swype lockscreen like in jkay even if i already have set-up a pattern lock.?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

mrmooa
Old
Thanks Meter 21
hi i know this may sound dumb but does anyone know how to clear the frequently called log.
thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to mrmooa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

llvllaster
Old
Thanks Meter 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmooa View Post
hi i know this may sound dumb but does anyone know how to clear the frequently called log.
thanks
Dialer-logs tab-menu-delete-select all or some of your logs.

shaq1907
Old
Thanks Meter 1011
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmooa View Post
thanks
Phone–favorites–menu–delete favorites

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
The Following User Says Thank You to shaq1907 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mrmooa
Old
Thanks Meter 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by llvllaster View Post
Dialer-logs tab-menu-delete-select all or some of your logs.

its the ones in the favourite menu that i cant seen to delete but i will give it a try thanks

_Sale_
Old
Thanks Meter 51739

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by llvllaster View Post
Hi salesale. First of all i'm a fan of your roms and thank u very much for keeping us always updated with your roms/mods. Also your support is excellent. May i kindly ask you is there any chance/option to make a swype lockscreen like in jkay even if i already have set-up a pattern lock.?

Thank you mate
Maybe in the future
You can try WidgetLocker Lockscreen. Very good application

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Sale_ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
aroma, battery friendly, best rom, deodexed, feature rich rom!, friendly, neat, neatrom lite, sgs2