OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 52,699

8,604 posts
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM][CWM][Feb 8]JB XWLSD NeatROM Full/LITE/Mods/Themes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ErnestoD

Hi everyone
I flashed S3 mode but nothing have changed.
I supode that this is a flashable zip so, i dont know what Im doing wrong (If so)
Any ideas

On what rom are you

Sent from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9300 wifi hotspoting from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9100
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to _Sale_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 10:08 PM   |  #29862  
Thanks Meter: 8

135 posts
Can I use ls8 aroma mods on LSD?
9th February 2013, 10:24 PM   |  #29863  
Flag Skopelos
Thanks Meter: 831

333 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by r1akn

Can I use ls8 aroma mods on LSD?

Yes you can but some mods won't work. It's better to wait for fully compatible aroma by sales. It's not worth the risk imo since sales will be releasing aroma lsd in a few days.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Thisnameisepic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 10:26 PM   |  #29864  
Flag Montevideo
Thanks Meter: 170

856 posts
More
Im on NeatROM Full XWLS8

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by salesale

On what rom are you

Sent from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9300 wifi hotspoting from my NeatRom'ed GT-I9100

Last edited by ErnestoD; 9th February 2013 at 10:37 PM.
9th February 2013, 11:09 PM   |  #29865  
Thanks Meter: 2,319

787 posts
Hello Neat Romers

Those of you who know me from back in the day will know I'm usually full of life and cracking jokes or writing songs .. I've come to know some real gentlemen and one lady in particular (not you Aleyson)

To those who have been with me I'd appreciate it if I could mention that at 10.02pm EU time Calvo SR passed. He was a bit of a noob but he loved me talking about my rom, he constantly wished that he could fathom modern technology, a few months back I showed him the original Calvo1 mod for LPG. I showed him what it looked like before and then he looked on in amazement as I went into recovery and flashed it and showed him the result..... "is that what I did?" He said ha ha

He loved hacking but knew very little about it so he was delighted with it. He honestly thought that I worked for MI5

Over the past few days I've been showing him my phone when the nurses weren't looking... I brought in Pepsi cans and pictures of local tourist spots and used Google goggles... Words cannot express his utter delight at something that is so unbelievable to somebody from his generation. Google Sky blew his mind!

My favourite moment was when I challenged him with Shazam using the hospotal radio.... He did not believe it was possible... And you know what... He proved me wrong once.... One of his favourite songs is/was "stranger in the city" and my phone didn't recognise it..... With the biggest smile on his face he said "I may be old but I know more than that piece of ****e that you look at all day"

He was right... He did... Calvo Sr was a true gentleman, he fought in the British Army for 13 years and was middleweight champ for the green jackets for 4 of them

My dad was 5ft 5 (and a half) but one of life's true old school rock hard men

I will miss him, I all ready am... There are tears on this screen as I type. I would like to say thank you to Bob, ESD, TRB, Rosario and Aprillia ( and obviously Sale)... He knew who you all were.... Technology fascinated him but unfortunately it couldn't save him

This is very personal but I feel that this is my family too and i should share

Thanks for all of your support guys

Give me time and I will be back writing songs and posting pictures...
Unknown to everyone Sale dedicated a mod to Alan SR and in that way he will always be part of this Neat Rom Family... As I hope I always will be too

If I may I'm going to post his favourite song that bamboozled Shazam... I'd appreciate it if you all listened to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyC-...e_gdata_player

Good night Dad, I love you

>––

Alan

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to Calvo1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 11:18 PM   |  #29866  
Flag Between the legs of youre...
Thanks Meter: 349

373 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvo1

Hello Neat Romers

Those of you who know me from back in the day will know I'm usually full of life and cracking jokes or writing songs .. I've come to know some real gentlemen and one lady in particular (not you Aleyson)

To those who have been with me I'd appreciate it if I could mention that at 10.02pm EU time Calvo SR passed. He was a bit of a noob but he loved me talking about my rom, he constantly wished that he could fathom modern technology, a few months back I showed him the original Calvo1 mod for LPG. I showed him what it looked like before and then he looked on in amazement as I went into recovery and flashed it and showed him the result..... "is that what I did?" He said ha ha

He loved hacking but knew very little about it so he was delighted with it. He honestly thought that I worked for MI5

Over the past few days I've been showing him my phone when the nurses weren't looking... I brought in Pepsi cans and pictures of local tourist spots and used Google goggles... Words cannot express his utter delight at something that is so unbelievable to somebody from his generation. Google Sky blew his mind!

My favourite moment was when I challenged him with Shazam using the hospotal radio.... He did not believe it was possible... And you know what... He proved me wrong once.... One of his favourite songs is/was "stranger in the city" and my phone didn't recognise it..... With the biggest smile on his face he said "I may be old but I know more than that piece of ****e that you look at all day"

He was right... He did... Calvo Sr was a true gentleman, he fought in the British Army for 13 years and was middleweight champ for the green jackets for 4 of them

I will miss him, I all ready am... There are tears on this screen as I type. I would like to say thank you to Bob, ESD, TRB, Rosario and Aprillia ( and obviously Sale)... He knew who you all were.... Technology fascinated him but unfortunately it couldn't save him

Unknown to everyone Sale dedicated a mod to Alan SR and in that way he will always be part of this Neat Rom Family... As I hope I always will be too

If I may I'm going to post his favourite song that bamboozled Shazam... I'd appreciate it if you all listened to it

>––

Alan

Take care amigo in this tough period.

Sent with my GT-9100 powered by Rootbox latest nightly.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jrn2k For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 11:38 PM   |  #29867  
Thanks Meter: 808

788 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by spud_work

May i request 2 small mods for LSD lite please

1) Return the notification bar to its usual colour
2) Remove sms from the calls lists in the phone app

No rush on either, but any help would be gratefully appreciated

From your call logs, press view by, select all calls.
This setting will remain even after a reboot, and completely hide sms from the logs. No mod required

Sent from my Samsung GT-i9100M
ROM NeatRom Lite 4.3 XWLSD
Kernel Philz 4.28 XWLSD
Mods:
23 toggles blue w/rt clock
Automatic Call Recorder
NeatRom Boot Animation
9th February 2013, 11:38 PM   |  #29868  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Wolverhampton
Thanks Meter: 17,763

7,727 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvo1

Hello Neat Romers

>––

Alan

We are here to lend a friendly ear if needed, hope you are ok in this tough time

Aprilia DLs+Dropbox Dl
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bombaybadboy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2013, 11:47 PM   |  #29869  
Flag Bucharest
Thanks Meter: 775

737 posts
Donate to Me
More
Is there a way to make weather widget to show only the temperature?
Or could you link me to an nice temperature widget that is more configurable?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
9th February 2013, 11:51 PM   |  #29870  
Thanks Meter: 52

166 posts
It seems some people are having problems with bootloops with the new JB ROMS, myself included. But there is no solution.

I flashed LSD with a full wipe (factory reset, format /system) coming from neat XWLPY. After that, I restored some apps from Titanium Backup. I noted NOT to restore any apps that install to SD card by default (like Merriam Webster dictionary, RealVNC viewer, etc). Then I rebooted and it was working perfectly.

So I decided to install those apps (Merriam Webster dictionary, etc) from the market instead of the TiBu restore. On boot, it sent itself to the boot splash screen (not boot animation) and never booted again.

I think there may be problems with using an external SD with this ROM. Along with the problems stated above with apps installing to SD maybe causing bootloops, in ICS, there was an "external_sd" folder which was linked to the external SD card. In LSD, there is no longer such a folder.

I'm not sure if the bootloops are definitely caused by apps installing to SD. I will experiment with it if I have time, and can anyone double check for me thanks

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to haha123 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aroma, battery friendly, best rom, deodexed, feature rich rom!, friendly, neat, neatrom lite, sgs2
Previous Thread Next Thread