Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

[ROM] [DISCUSSION] Official CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies [4.4.4] [GT-I9100]

26th February 2015, 10:00 PM   |  #3241  
Thanks Meter: 1,428

1,199 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gsstudios

This is a known issue with chrome and opera. Since they share the same web rendering engine, a lot of the problems will be shared. I would like to proclaim that it isn't a rom issue or a kernel issue, moreover it is a web browser issue.

absolutely not! an app shouldn't be able to crash the system. (well... it's a google app and you probably have gapps installed so chrome could potentially be a root app, though im sure in reality it isnt. but opera is a regular app.)
The Following User Says Thank You to Lanchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th February 2015, 05:32 AM   |  #3242  
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 387

720 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanchon

absolutely not! an app shouldn't be able to crash the system. (well... it's a google app and you probably have gapps installed so chrome could potentially be a root app, though im sure in reality it isnt. but opera is a regular app.)

I'm not sure why some people have reported that the same thing happens on firefox and other browsers too.
Today, 01:30 PM   |  #3243  
Thanks Meter: 51

539 posts
Donate to Me
More
Anyone notice that the voice by headset is silent during the call?
Newest CM 11 with XXLS8 modem
Today, 07:07 PM   |  #3244  
Flag Plovdiv
Thanks Meter: 20

184 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've installed latest nightly today (cm-11-20150302-NIGHTLY-i9100) including PA Gapps Pico and Gustavo's kernel.
I've never flashed a kernel before - I always used the one that comes with the ROM i'm installing. I got one random reboot during call though , do you think it could be kernel's fault?
Did anyone else had this problem?
Today, 08:37 PM   |  #3245  
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 127

395 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by psydex

I've installed latest nightly today (cm-11-20150302-NIGHTLY-i9100) including PA Gapps Pico and Gustavo's kernel.
I've never flashed a kernel before - I always used the one that comes with the ROM i'm installing. I got one random reboot during call though , do you think it could be kernel's fault?
Did anyone else had this problem?

Saw your post in gustavos thread. What order did you flash them in? And did you flash the cwm or twrp with or without trim for the kernel?

Sent from my GT-I9100 flowing on SwiftKey in Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, discussion, nightlies, offical
Previous Thread Next Thread