FORUMS

Earthquake Early Warning in Your Pocket

Probably all of us reading this have a smartphone in our pocket. For many of us, the … more

Sony: The OEM You Want To Save

In our recent Discuss article, we asked you readers on which OEM you would like to help. While the … more

How to Lock and Protect Your Apps – XDA Xposed Tuesday

The smartphone revolution has passed. Everybody has mobile apps. Some of … more

Which OEM Would You Like to Help?

Most manufacturers have moments of greatness and moments of decadence, and in the past few years … more

[ROM] [DISCUSSION] Official CyanogenMod 11 Nightlies [4.4.4] [GT-I9100]

724 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,186

By koolkunz, Senior Member on 3rd February 2014, 10:47 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
28th June 2015, 10:49 AM |#3401  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhmanas

Any ideas when latest snapshot coming? Also is this version latest one?

Dunno, but I think we just should wait.
As you see on their latest news, the final release. They said if just a little bug mean not many users facing those problem, they will not fix it unless it's annoying bugs for many users.

1st July 2015, 08:54 AM |#3402  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nhmanas

Any ideas when latest snapshot coming? Also is this version latest one?

Still no newer CM11 snapshot. But meanwhile CM12 reached official status and now CM12 nightlies are also presented in OTA update list of CM11 (at least if you are in nightlies track).
So look at the version before accidentally updating to wrong one.
The Following User Says Thank You to the.gangster For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st July 2015, 11:43 AM |#3403  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid0057

I'm having trouble with Android. System. Ui crashing randomly and the only way to fix it is full reboot. It doesn't happen often. Does anyone have a solution?

I'm having similar problems, UI freezes randomly (lower services run, as for example adb still works), reboot to fix. Usually from once in two days to two on one day. But yesterday my phone was a real bitch, had several UI freezes in a row. So, as first step to rule out causes, I deactivated xposed. Til now (about 14 hours), it's stable.
If xposed turns out the cause, the next step is to identify the causing module, but my list of installed modules is quite long, could take a while...
Do you have xposed installed? If so, which modules?
1st July 2015, 12:51 PM |#3404  
Flag Hanover, Ontario
Thanks Meter: 165

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by justmeandmyphone

I'm having similar problems, UI freezes randomly (lower services run, as for example adb still works), reboot to fix. Usually from once in two days to two on one day. But yesterday my phone was a real bitch, had several UI freezes in a row. So, as first step to rule out causes, I deactivated xposed. Til now (about 14 hours), it's stable.
If xposed turns out the cause, the next step is to identify the causing module, but my list of installed modules is quite long, could take a while...
Do you have xposed installed? If so, which modules?

At least I'm not the only one. I disabled xposed and it still happened. Then I wiped system and flashed the latest cm11 nightly for the s2 without any custom kernels, xposed etc. Turned xposed back on and working fine so far. I only have these modules, volume steps +, downloads 2 sd, secure settings and amplify. All on the newest non Beta. I'm wondering if me switching kernels back and forth might have done it. Next step for me if it happens again is to use a wipe script to really clean out system.

Sent from my GT-I9100 flowing on SwiftKey in Tapatalk
1st July 2015, 01:09 PM |#3405  
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by the.gangster

Still no newer CM11 snapshot. But meanwhile CM12 reached official status and now CM12 nightlies are also presented in OTA update list of CM11 (at least if you are in nightlies track).

too late
1st July 2015, 06:45 PM |#3406  
Thanks Meter: 5

More
@nhmanas
So what was the result?
Did it succeed or did you have to start from scratch again?
1st July 2015, 11:52 PM |#3407  
Flag Mersin
Thanks Meter: 119

More
Quote:

@nhmanas
So what was the result?
Did it succeed or did you have to start from scratch again?

No.. Dorimanx v10 kernel is only for KitKat so it just stuck in dorimanx screen
5th July 2015, 03:39 PM |#3408  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
Quote:

Can I do an update as my phone is encrypted? Or do I have to go another way around?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cyanogenmod 11, discussion, nightlies, offical
Previous Thread Next Thread