Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][XWLSW] Omega v24 ●►Final JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►Fully Modded◄●

OP ::indie::

9th February 2012, 09:47 PM   |  #11  
Member
Flag Iraklion
Thanks Meter: 39
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Yeah!!
Excellent!!! Thank you indie for your great effort!!
Donation coming .. ;)

Donation: 0LH041037N9796609
Last edited by vaiosp; 9th February 2012 at 09:52 PM. Reason: Donation
The Following User Says Thank You to vaiosp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 09:51 PM   |  #12  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 46,384
 
5,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiosp

Excellent!!! Thank you indie for your great effort!!
Donation coming .. ;)

Thank you my friend!
I hope you like the new Omega ICS
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 09:55 PM   |  #13  
Member
Flag Iraklion
Thanks Meter: 39
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ::indie::

Thank you my friend!
I hope you like the new Omega ICS

As long as you make it, I will definitively love it!
I have used almost every version of your ROM (from 3.0) always stock
I wish I could donate more often though..

Thank you again!
The Following User Says Thank You to vaiosp For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #14  
umarian's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,923
 
1,457 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2011
Congratulation.now i am download.
9th February 2012, 09:58 PM   |  #15  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 46,384
 
5,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiosp

As long as you make it, I will definitively love it!
I have used almost every version of your ROM (from 3.0) always stock
I wish I could donate more often though..

Thank you again!

Thank you my friend for supporting Omega and me from the beginning!
---
Σ ευχαριστώ πάρα πάρα πολύ!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 09:59 PM   |  #16  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 46,384
 
5,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by umarian

Congratulation.now i am download.

Great, I will be waiting for your feedback
The Following User Says Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 10:07 PM   |  #17  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
87 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
MUUUUUST try this!
After more than one week without internet access this is the best surprise i could get
I was following your development for the SGS2 from the beginning and im a big fan of your work.

keep on sharing your genius with us!
9th February 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #18  
Dexonja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 70
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Indie how i have omega ics v0.1 ... is that same or
9th February 2012, 10:09 PM   |  #19  
Member
Flag Iraklion
Thanks Meter: 39
 
74 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Talking
I Understand Rom is FULL WIPE.
I also Understand it's beta , and I also Understand that this is a NEW rom, different version..
Is there a chance that the procedure of backing up my apps with Titanium Backup and then restoring them will work??
And, I know that this is Just released, but has jkay a version that supports 4.03? Is it going to be supported?

New version, fresh questions! LOL!

I am so excited though! (and of course downloading for some time now!! )
9th February 2012, 10:13 PM   |  #20  
Dexonja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 70
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiosp

I Understand Rom is FULL WIPE.
I also Understand it's beta , and I also Understand that this is a NEW rom, different version..
Is there a chance that the procedure of backing up my apps with Titanium Backup and then restoring them will work??
And, I know that this is Just released, but has jkay a version that supports 4.03? Is it going to be supported?

New version, fresh questions! LOL!

I am so excited though! (and of course downloading for some time now!! )

U can restore them with titanium, all work good.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jelly bean 4.1.2, omega, omega rom, xwls8
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes