Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][XWLSW] Omega v24 ●►Final JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►Fully Modded◄●

OP ::indie::

9th February 2012, 10:15 PM   |  #21  
Spyr0s's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 867
 
1,738 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiosp

I Understand Rom is FULL WIPE.
I also Understand it's beta , and I also Understand that this is a NEW rom, different version..
Is there a chance that the procedure of backing up my apps with Titanium Backup and then restoring them will work??
And, I know that this is Just released, but has jkay a version that supports 4.03? Is it going to be supported?

New version, fresh questions! LOL!

I am so excited though! (and of course downloading for some time now!! )


I dont thik that TB will work with backed apps from Gingerbread, at least mine didnt worked when i first tried ICS.
9th February 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #22  
k1000716's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 205
 
718 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vaiosp

I Understand Rom is FULL WIPE.
I also Understand it's beta , and I also Understand that this is a NEW rom, different version..
Is there a chance that the procedure of backing up my apps with Titanium Backup and then restoring them will work??
And, I know that this is Just released, but has jkay a version that supports 4.03? Is it going to be supported?

New version, fresh questions! LOL!

I am so excited though! (and of course downloading for some time now!! )

You can restore your apps via TB, but I'd recommend doing them just a few at a time. I've used quite a lot of ics roms and you can do it, but take care. There are still some apps that do not work properly with ICS (Viber comes to mind immediately, there are others though). Much better to take it carefully and don't try restoring system apps.

JKay has said he will look at an LPB version of his mod shortly. It does take time though and hes working on a LA4 at the moment. In the mean time I suggest Widgetlocker for the lockscreen and widgetsoid for toggles. Both are excellent apps.

Having used Indie's GB roms I'm looking forward to trying this. I can't wait for an ICS theme'd version to be released, BigBangHD's theme is still my favourite ICS theme by far.

Downloading now.
The Following User Says Thank You to k1000716 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 10:18 PM   |  #23  
Junior Member
Flag Bremen
Thanks Meter: 1
 
15 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexonja

Indie how i have omega ics v0.1 ... is that same or

i also have v0.1

same question, is it the same
9th February 2012, 10:21 PM   |  #24  
Dexonja's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Zagreb
Thanks Meter: 70
 
559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by STU41

i also have v0.1

same question, is it the same

i think its not but lets see what will indie say :P
9th February 2012, 10:23 PM   |  #25  
george_xp_pro's Avatar
Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 11
 
56 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2007
More
Very good job as always!!! Εισαι κι ο πρωτος για ακομη μια φορα. Μπραβο σου!!
9th February 2012, 10:28 PM   |  #26  
::indie::'s Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 46,385
 
5,936 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dexonja

Indie how i have omega ics v0.1 ... is that same or

Omega v0.1 was a beta version
Omega v1.0 is different and it is the final release

You can flash v1.0 without wipe if you are using the v0.1 beta version.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ::indie:: For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th February 2012, 11:05 PM   |  #27  
Mr.Greg's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5,438
 
6,418 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
Donate to Me
More
Indie, I respect you man, for you omega roms and for you great works, I'm very glad to see Omega ICS rom, was waiting for this. One question: why you ICS rom is look like GB?
9th February 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #28  
borferkic's Avatar
Member
Flag Quito
Thanks Meter: 7
 
31 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
More
Good Job Dude... i love omega roms!!!
Time to ICS

9th February 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #29  
alexanter the great's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Athens
Thanks Meter: 1,012
 
471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
very good!OMEGA RULES!!!μπραβο πατριωτη σε ευχαριστουμε!!
9th February 2012, 11:21 PM   |  #30  
TheFaixy's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lahore
Thanks Meter: 54
 
707 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 078gregory

Indie, I respect you man, for you omega roms and for you great works, I'm very glad to see Omega ICS rom, was waiting for this. One question: why you ICS rom is look like GB?

because sammy leaks made it that way he just applied mods to it

The Following User Says Thank You to TheFaixy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
jelly bean 4.1.2, omega, omega rom, xwls8
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes