Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,941 Members 38,682 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][XWLSW] Omega v24 ●►Final JB 4.1.2◄●Omega Files●►Fully Modded◄●

Tip us?

Mr.Greg
Old
Thanks Meter 5,437

DONATE TO ME
EDIT:If you have run out of THANKS to give then please go to the site below and send me a bunch of roses..Thankyou.
www.interflora.com[/QUOTE]
Ha ha ha, I like you idea with roses. Maybe and one pizza?
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Greg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhitt
Old
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooza View Post
A while back you said you restore your Titanium backup without data.If you do this then you will only get the Launcher back.If you want to get it as it was you need to back the right one up in Titanium and restore with data.A restore with data will do Launcher,settings and icons but its true as said ealier it wont load widgets.If you have only widgets on your home pages its normal that it will appear not to work.

EDIT:If you have run out of THANKS to give then please go to the site below and send me a bunch of roses..Thankyou.
www.interflora.com
A while back I was not as smart as I am now so now I backup apps with data. But alas it has been to no avail I dunno what the problem is but right now I have everything sitting right where I want it . . . until Indie messes me up with an upgrade I can't resist flashing. Okay I think they deposited my daily allotment of Thanks so I'll spend one on you. Flowers and piza don't come until you do something really fearless and become my hero.

Joey2o11
Old
Thanks Meter 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by helppme View Post
Yea it is firmware based. It requires a modification to the Policy.jar file. In the framework folder. This also affects many other parameters. If you use one from another rom for example it will likely make the desired change to the home button, but will also change whatever else is different, such as the toggles, power off options.. lock screen.. the list goes on.

It requires someone decompile the file for this rom, make the change to the time delay on the home button to 0, recompile etc.. So I have no idea where to begin. I think Indie said he wasn't gonna include this because it nulifies the double tap voice activation feature.... Once the file is changed you can just copy in the new one to the framwork folder and it works..
Sounds like a simple enough change, do you know exactly what needs changed? If so if you attach your jar file i'll give it a go.
The Following User Says Thank You to Joey2o11 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

delca85
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by cooza View Post
If you mean using the internet while on a call then the OS is designed not to use calls and data connections at the same time.Thats the way it was with GB unless something has changed but I dont think it has.
Yes, it's what I mean. I am sure that it wasn't in this way with GB.
Samsung Galaxy S3
Rom: Omega 43.3

Dalfin
Old
(Last edited by Dalfin; 27th April 2012 at 01:38 PM.)
Thanks Meter 15
Hi All.
Almost everything works fine except Kitchen app. When i choose a mod (or anything else) i get a Http error.
Any ideas?

EDIT:
My mistake. Works fine.

helppme
Old
Thanks Meter 77
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey2o11 View Post
Sounds like a simple enough change, do you know exactly what needs changed? If so if you attach your jar file i'll give it a go.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1227479

the instructions are here. I'll PM you my .jar file. Maybe it makes more sense to use a .jar file straight from a stock install of 11.1 though (ive made changes already). I'm guessing then anybody could just swap it over in their rom to get this mod? rather than just a version that works for me?

what you think?

cooza
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 3,956
Quote:
Originally Posted by delca85 View Post
Yes, it's what I mean. I am sure that it wasn't in this way with GB.
Yeah it was.My friend came to my house with the same question last year when we both had the HTC Desire HD.I had to show him that it didnt work in his phone nor mine and explain that it was an OS thing.The phones were on 2.3.4GB.
Quote:

the instructions are here. I'll PM you my .jar file. Maybe it makes more sense to use a .jar file straight from a stock install of 11.1 though (ive made changes already). I'm guessing then anybody could just swap it over in their rom to get this mod? rather than just a version that works for me?

what you think?
Shouldnt be any problem cos its the same ROM.It would be if it was from another though.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:10 PM ----------

Quote:

what you think?
Did you try it cos the date is from last year so its a GB mod.May or may not work.

informatica182
Old
Thanks Meter 3
this rom is amazing but it's not 100 ics style. can we have flashable zip of ics messaging ics calendar ics contacts etc... it's possible?

anplugged
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default mirror

Dear Indie...

I desperately need a link mirror to download.. I'm experiencing problem an intermittent connection with all those link that been provide by you... perhaps mediafire link would do...

thanks in advance..

bhitt
Old
Thanks Meter 379
Quote:
Originally Posted by informatica182 View Post
this rom is amazing but it's not 100 ics style. can we have flashable zip of ics messaging ics calendar ics contacts etc... it's possible?
No it's 100% OMEGA style! That's why we are all here. Stock ICS is available with all the full blown ICS style stuff but we like Indie's work better!

Tags
jelly bean 4.1.2, omega, omega rom, xwls8