FORUMS

What Do You Think About Fingerprint Scanners?

More and more phones are featuring fingerprint scanners, and with many promising … more

What’s Next for Samsung and Its Flagships?

If we were to say that the Galaxy S6 was a leap of faith made by Samsung, we … more

The Ultimate Showcase of dBrand Skins

In the search for ways to protect, accessorize, and personalize; a user has many options. One … more

Huawei’s Rapid Rise to Third Place in the Smartphone Race

Huawei has quickly grown to become one of the world’s biggest … more

[ROM][JB 4.1.2][OS YAMAHA][PA2.55][AOKP-ML1][CM10]P.A.C True All in 1 ROM[27/11][V18]

3,146 posts
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
By bluefa1con, Recognized Developer on 26th October 2012, 06:13 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th October 2012, 08:19 AM |#21  
-Grift-'s Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 1,990
 
More
I'll just ask the mods, mean time continue with the rom.
 
 
27th October 2012, 08:36 AM |#22  
bartoloandre98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 656
 
More
Okay been using this ROM ,no issues so far so for all the future posts here regarding issues...you are doing it wrong..follow op
Thx falcon.

When/if the the ability to set custom colour to the status bar is implemented from cm10 I will be happy panda xD

Edit: Dunno about others but for me if this ROM continues like this I think 27/10/2012 is the day my flashohlism OCD got cured.
Less time trying and tearing my hair apart(joking) trying to decide what ROM /features to flash.
More quality time for studying my damn biology and chemistry

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by bartoloandre98; 27th October 2012 at 08:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bartoloandre98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 08:40 AM |#23  
bluefa1con's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartoloandre98

Okay been using this ROM ,no issues so far so for all the future posts here regarding issues...you are doing it wrong..follow op
Thx falcon.

When/if the the ability to set custom colour to the status bar is implemented from cm10 I will be happy panda xD


Edit: Dunno about others but for me if this ROM continues like this I think 27/10/2012 is the day my flashohlism OCD got cured.
Less time trying and tearing my hair apart(joking) trying to decide what ROM /features to flash.
More quality time for studying my damn biology and chemistry
Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

thanks
yes i am working on implementing the latest PA features atm
stay tuned
i feel you bro dropped biology after high school but i like chemistry
good luck with your studies
Last edited by bluefa1con; 27th October 2012 at 09:05 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bluefa1con For This Useful Post: [ View ]
asasione
27th October 2012, 09:07 AM |#24  
Guest
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Loving this ROM so far though, nice not having to choose between Slimbean (AOKP+CM) and Paranoid, thanks really enjoying it
OT:
Never understood why PA put the clear all button up top, really uncomfortable to use, yet its animation forces me to use cause I like how it looks
27th October 2012, 09:15 AM |#25  
Recognized Developer
Flag Ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 4,261
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluefa1con

thanks
yes i am working on implementing the latest PA features atm

Yep doing same here as well without that I have errors with latest PARANOID sources
27th October 2012, 09:20 AM |#26  
ismani's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MALAYSIA
Thanks Meter: 43
 
More
wow..new ROM again.... similar to PA i guess...a good combination
27th October 2012, 09:28 AM |#27  
hughfollett's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 923
 
More
This rom is just great! Was waiting for something like this ) :thumbup:
The status bar wallpaper is not implemented yet?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2
27th October 2012, 09:49 AM |#28  
bluefa1con's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 9,248
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughfollett

This rom is just great! Was waiting for something like this ) :thumbup:
The status bar wallpaper is not implemented yet?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

status bar wallpaper ? if u mean the great colour changing status bar feature PA came up with than yeah we will try to add it but I don't see the use besides using more battery life
EDIT: oh so thats what you meant thanks bartolo
Last edited by bluefa1con; 27th October 2012 at 10:08 AM.
27th October 2012, 10:00 AM |#29  
bartoloandre98's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 656
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hughfollett

This rom is just great! Was waiting for something like this ) :thumbup:
The status bar wallpaper is not implemented yet?

Inviato dal mio GT-I9100 con Tapatalk 2

if i am understanding you correctly it's there
settings>rom control>general ui> choose notification background.
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1351328387766.jpg
Views:	694
Size:	10.1 KB
ID:	1434520

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to bartoloandre98 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 10:59 AM |#30  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
More
And the idiots here instead of commenting and trying the ROMs have started fighting over where it belongs and that too by people who dnt even know how to flash well
The Following User Says Thank You to manishdev For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th October 2012, 11:13 AM |#31  
Prashanthme's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು-Bengaluru
Thanks Meter: 335
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishdev

And the idiots here instead of commenting and trying the ROMs have started fighting over where it belongs and that too by people who dnt even know how to flash well

Do u have any problem with that??

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes