Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,806,147 Members 48,977 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][UHLPS] Pure ICS v7.6 & New AOSP Package [16-Jun-2012]

Tip us?

IOmega666
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Why you can't change DPi in this rom? :S
HTC T-Mobile G1
Motorola Quench
Samsung Galaxy S II
Motorola DROID RAZR
Samsung Galaxy S III
Motorola RAZR i
Nokia Lumia 920
LG Optimus G
Motorola MOTO X

Actual : LG G2

gjlamb
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlamb View Post
7.2 breaks my Bluetooth pairing with my car. Have to pair it every time I get in like CM9 and resurrection does. Back to 7.0 I go. pity. I think 7.2 is better with battery life.
Will flashing the kernel from 7.0 with Pure 7.2 get me back to a functional Bluetooth setup like i have with 7.0? If so, is the a link for that kernel and if I do do that, will it negate the possibly better battery life apparently in 7.2?
Thanks

decodex
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlamb View Post
Will flashing the kernel from 7.0 with Pure 7.2 get me back to a functional Bluetooth setup like i have with 7.0? If so, is the a link for that kernel and if I do do that, will it negate the possibly better battery life apparently in 7.2?
Thanks
you cant use the kernel used for 7.0 on 7.2 but there are custom kernels like siyah neak abyss and speedmod that testing them are wellcome.

alvin.durant
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Just installed this rom very nice and smooth.

Can anyone give the scrollable picture frame widget?

Thanks!

millennium007
Old
Thanks Meter 63
This rom works great... Awesome battery life... i just have one issue.. In contacts, if the long press, i dont any menu. I am unable to join multiple contacts, which was working fine in 7.1.

bhadresh
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Default Phone and MMS not working :(

Hello all

i installed 7.2 ROM from mediafire download

i flashed it after doing the format, wipe cache and dalvik cache

and after that i followed instructions by decodex

from there i installed the AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2 and AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2_3 both after again wiping cache and dalvik

after that i installed 15 toggles, calendar everytime wiping cache and dalvik cache

i started my phone then its getting hang at every 5-10 seconds and giving me error that 'Unfortunately the phone has stopped'., 'Unfortunately the com.android.phone has stopped' , 'Unfortunately the MMS has stopped'.,

i dont know my phone is working too bad now the ROM looks too cool , plz help me how to install the mms and phone apks all package after installing the rom from mediafire and that installing it

plz tell step wise

Thanks

decodex
Old
(Last edited by decodex; 9th April 2012 at 09:53 AM.)
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by millennium007 View Post
This rom works great... Awesome battery life... i just have one issue.. In contacts, if the long press, i dont any menu. I am unable to join multiple contacts, which was working fine in 7.1.
are u running with asop contacts or stock samsung ? with asop contacs anything is a bit different from stock

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadresh View Post
Hello all

i installed 7.2 ROM from mediafire download

i flashed it after doing the format, wipe cache and dalvik cache

and after that i followed instructions by decodex

from there i installed the AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2 and AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2_3 both after again wiping cache and dalvik

after that i installed 15 toggles, calendar everytime wiping cache and dalvik cache

i started my phone then its getting hang at every 5-10 seconds and giving me error that 'Unfortunately the phone has stopped'., 'Unfortunately the com.android.phone has stopped' , 'Unfortunately the MMS has stopped'.,

i dont know my phone is working too bad now the ROM looks too cool , plz help me how to install the mms and phone apks all package after installing the rom from mediafire and that installing it

plz tell step wise

Thanks
sorry .. after flashing the rom let the rom boots up then back to recovery and install the aosp contacs mms as learned and let the rom boots up again then back to recovery and and this time calendar as said again let the boot up ... please step by step

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOmega666 View Post
Why you can't change DPi in this rom? :S
im satisfied with untouched 240 and never tried dpi changing on this rom but can you share the app you are using for dpi changing ?
The Following User Says Thank You to decodex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

bhadresh
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodex View Post
are u running with asop contacts or stock samsung ? with asop contacs anything is a bit different from stock

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

sorry .. after flashing the rom let the rom boots up then back to recovery and install the aosp contacs mms as learned and let the rom boots up again then back to recovery and and this time calendar as said again let the boot up ... please step by step

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

im satisfied with untouched 240 and never tried dpi changing on this rom but can you share the app you are using for dpi changing ?
Fingers crossed hope so it work this time

let me try and do it again

is any time do i need to wipe cache or dalvik cache?
and when to install the 15 toggles ?

plz tell step wise

Thanks

alvin.durant
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Anyone using speedmod kernel in this rom?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
  • Galaxy Nexus i9250 GSM
  • JellyBean 4.1.1
  • Project Butter

decodex
Old
Thanks Meter 81
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadresh View Post
Fingers crossed hope so it work this time

let me try and do it again

is any time do i need to wipe cache or dalvik cache?
and when to install the 15 toggles ?

plz tell step wise

Thanks
flash circle batery after toggles and no need to do wipe for this two . but for asop stuff needs

The Following User Says Thank You to decodex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]