556 posts
Why you can't change DPi in this rom? :S
9th April 2012, 07:06 AM   |  #1652  
Thanks Meter: 3

72 posts
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlamb

7.2 breaks my Bluetooth pairing with my car. Have to pair it every time I get in like CM9 and resurrection does. Back to 7.0 I go. pity. I think 7.2 is better with battery life.

Will flashing the kernel from 7.0 with Pure 7.2 get me back to a functional Bluetooth setup like i have with 7.0? If so, is the a link for that kernel and if I do do that, will it negate the possibly better battery life apparently in 7.2?
Thanks
9th April 2012, 08:58 AM   |  #1653  
Thanks Meter: 81

139 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by gjlamb

Will flashing the kernel from 7.0 with Pure 7.2 get me back to a functional Bluetooth setup like i have with 7.0? If so, is the a link for that kernel and if I do do that, will it negate the possibly better battery life apparently in 7.2?
Thanks

you cant use the kernel used for 7.0 on 7.2 but there are custom kernels like siyah neak abyss and speedmod that testing them are wellcome.
9th April 2012, 09:42 AM   |  #1654  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 19

272 posts
More
Just installed this rom very nice and smooth.

Can anyone give the scrollable picture frame widget?

Thanks!
9th April 2012, 10:20 AM   |  #1655  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 63

159 posts
More
This rom works great... Awesome battery life... i just have one issue.. In contacts, if the long press, i dont any menu. I am unable to join multiple contacts, which was working fine in 7.1.
9th April 2012, 10:30 AM   |  #1656  
Thanks Meter: 13

25 posts
Phone and MMS not working :(
Hello all

i installed 7.2 ROM from mediafire download

i flashed it after doing the format, wipe cache and dalvik cache

and after that i followed instructions by decodex

from there i installed the AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2 and AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2_3 both after again wiping cache and dalvik

after that i installed 15 toggles, calendar everytime wiping cache and dalvik cache

i started my phone then its getting hang at every 5-10 seconds and giving me error that 'Unfortunately the phone has stopped'., 'Unfortunately the com.android.phone has stopped' , 'Unfortunately the MMS has stopped'.,

i dont know my phone is working too bad now the ROM looks too cool , plz help me how to install the mms and phone apks all package after installing the rom from mediafire and that installing it

plz tell step wise

Thanks
9th April 2012, 10:46 AM   |  #1657  

139 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by millennium007

This rom works great... Awesome battery life... i just have one issue.. In contacts, if the long press, i dont any menu. I am unable to join multiple contacts, which was working fine in 7.1.

are u running with asop contacts or stock samsung ? with asop contacs anything is a bit different from stock

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadresh

Hello all

i installed 7.2 ROM from mediafire download

i flashed it after doing the format, wipe cache and dalvik cache

and after that i followed instructions by decodex

from there i installed the AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2 and AOSP_MMS_and_Contacts_PureICS7.2_3 both after again wiping cache and dalvik

after that i installed 15 toggles, calendar everytime wiping cache and dalvik cache

i started my phone then its getting hang at every 5-10 seconds and giving me error that 'Unfortunately the phone has stopped'., 'Unfortunately the com.android.phone has stopped' , 'Unfortunately the MMS has stopped'.,

i dont know my phone is working too bad now the ROM looks too cool , plz help me how to install the mms and phone apks all package after installing the rom from mediafire and that installing it

plz tell step wise

Thanks

sorry .. after flashing the rom let the rom boots up then back to recovery and install the aosp contacs mms as learned and let the rom boots up again then back to recovery and and this time calendar as said again let the boot up ... please step by step

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by IOmega666

Why you can't change DPi in this rom? :S

im satisfied with untouched 240 and never tried dpi changing on this rom but can you share the app you are using for dpi changing ?
Last edited by decodex; 9th April 2012 at 10:53 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to decodex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th April 2012, 10:59 AM   |  #1658  
Thanks Meter: 13

25 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by decodex

are u running with asop contacts or stock samsung ? with asop contacs anything is a bit different from stock

---------- Post added at 01:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

sorry .. after flashing the rom let the rom boots up then back to recovery and install the aosp contacs mms as learned and let the rom boots up again then back to recovery and and this time calendar as said again let the boot up ... please step by step

---------- Post added at 01:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

im satisfied with untouched 240 and never tried dpi changing on this rom but can you share the app you are using for dpi changing ?

Fingers crossed hope so it work this time

let me try and do it again

is any time do i need to wipe cache or dalvik cache?
and when to install the 15 toggles ?

plz tell step wise

Thanks
9th April 2012, 11:02 AM   |  #1659  
Flag Oklahoma City
Thanks Meter: 19

272 posts
More
Anyone using speedmod kernel in this rom?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
9th April 2012, 11:08 AM   |  #1660  

139 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhadresh

Fingers crossed hope so it work this time

let me try and do it again

is any time do i need to wipe cache or dalvik cache?
and when to install the 15 toggles ?

plz tell step wise

Thanks

flash circle batery after toggles and no need to do wipe for this two . but for asop stuff needs

The Following User Says Thank You to decodex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread