PAGE DE PRONOSTICS FOOTBALL FRANCAIS, UNE DES MEILLEURS, ABONNEZ VOUS!!!
Please press the thanks button!
This encourage me to continue my work, this is free and this take 2 seconds!
Quick presentation of me :
Hello, galaxy S2 users! I'm a french and I'm only 15 years old, but I have a good experience in android development.
I've begin the development on my first android phone : Galaxy s! Now, I want to create my own customrom and show him to all! I'm not a perfect man in english, so try so speak with a simple language please. I can't update my rom all the day, I've a lot of work for the school... So I update the rom the week-end. Thanks.
This rom is so fast because I've removed a lot of things who are not useful for me, and I've put some tweaks who make the rom better.
The rom have an incredible battery life and is extra-lite for a sammy rom, she take only 196mb. The boot is incredibly fast! There is the Kitchen applications for change what you dislike, or what you want!
Pictures are taken with "Shade of Galaxy" theme
Pictures are from v1, not from any other version !!!
SaNgO Vizion v6.5 :
● Bugs of the v6 fixed
● New youtube app
SaNgO Vizion v6 :
● New kernel : Siyah v2.6.13
● New modem : LPH
● Multi-csc now included
● A LOT of bug are fixed
● Applicationsprovider.apk added to prevent some bugs
● New camera.apk with some tweaks from ICS
● Now two launcher : dxHome and stock touchwiz launcher
● Init.d tweaks modified
● Some tweaks imported from XILA3
● New market : Google play
● Some graphicals changes
● Build.prop a little bit re-tweaked
● Rom take now 202mb
SaNgO Vizion v5 :
● Jkay 13.6.4
● Updated Rebirth ninphetamine to 2.2.1 ( 100-1000 MHz )
● New init.d script
● Probmem with phone.apk fixed and increased call quality
● Shade of Galaxy updated
● Framework-res.apk, systemUI.apk and tvframework.apk of Jkay mod modified
● 1% battery added without make anything in Jkay app
● Color correction of the download bar, volume bar...
● New host with a very good connection
● Rom take 196mb
● A BIG thanks to Ludoz for a lot ot things in this release and for his server!
SaNgO Vizion v4.6 :
● All problem with the v4 and v4.5 REALLY fixed
● Now with Jkay 13.6.1 !!!
● New kernel "Rebirth Ninphetamine"
● Tw launcher revert back to default
● Problem with root fixed
● New init.d tweaks ( thanks to st@matis )
● New tweaks in bin folder
● Updated-script fixed ( Thanks to WILMANS2M )
● INCREDIBLE battery life now!
● Rom take only 196mb
● 1 new theme available ( But normally all the VRtheme are able to be flashed on my rom...)
● A lots of others tweaks but I don't remember now and I will add when I remember...
SaNgO Vizion v4.5 ( little update ) :
● Problems with the v4 fixed
● All the modifications of the v4 are in this release
● Now the old but perfect kernel ( for me ) : Ninphetamine 2.1.3!
● Thunderbolt removed of the rom ( If you want Thunderbolt, go on the thread of pikachu : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1296927)
● Rom take now 198mb
SaNgO Vizion v4 ( little update ) :
● AGPS patch 3.1 added
● GPS fixed
● Some tweaks of init.d removed
● Overscroll Glowing is now blue
● Some useless stuff removed
● TTS service fixed
● TWlauncher of the EPIC 4G re-put ( Thanks to petsaj )
● Boot animation sound removed
● Rom take now only 200mb
SaNgO Vizion v3 :
● Now base rom on LA4 !!!
● Finally the 1% battery mod! ( A big thanks to WILMANS2M )
● New init.d tweaks
● Siyah v2.6.12
● Build.prop re-tweaked
● Problem with OC and UV fixed
● Now modem is LPB
● Lots of graphical changes
● Increased speed and battery life
● Rom take now 207 mb ( sorry, can't make more lite at the moment )
● Camera app revert to default without any sound
● Polaris office added
● Music player revert to stock player + MIUI music player
● Omega files updated
● Thunderbolt version updated
● Sony bravia engine updated
SaNgO Vizion v2 :
● Several themes availables!
● Now SiyahKernel v2.6.11 already in
● Phone without increasing ring
● Phone with Noise reduction off!
● Mms.apk with Sent time/"Unlimited" Contacts adding//No MMS Convert
● Icons of mms.apk, phone.apk and contacts.apk modified for stock and shade of galaxy theme
● Added Google Quick Search Box
● Added native SIP function
● Updated KitchenApp to 0.2.2 ( Omega )
● Updated Sony Bravia Engine
● Zip for missings apps fixed ( Thanks to Ludoz )
● Rom take now 188mb
● Lidroid mods added ( Already in but added in changelog )
● Omega files added ( Already in too )
SaNgO Vizion v1 :
● Based on XILA2 Firmware from Samsung
● SiyahKernel v2.6.11
● No Wipe
● Optimised theme "Shade of Galaxy" for the rom ( not pre-installed, must be installed manually with my instructions in How to install the rom )
● Incredible battery life!
● Extreme fast boot
● Build.prop tweaks
● Extra lite for a sammy rom ( Only 189mb )
● Many many many sammy and google stuff removed
● ThunderBolt v2.3.131
● All ThunderBolt addons are already actived
● Kitchen App
● resolv.conf added for faster gps lock
● Modem LP6
● Multi CSC
● Auto Zipaligned at every boot also including Framework
● ARM config put to standard
● Included libsqlite.so and libsqlite_ini.so from Android 4.0 (improves performance)
● Included app_process and system_server from Android 4.0 (improves scrolling)
● Included sqlite3
● Browser NO Lag + User agent
● Added VOIP for Wifi
● New Market 3.4.4
● Wake button Lag fix
● Camera Hack (take pictures by pressing VOL + / - focuses Mantero drop down takes the picture) not only for video capture
● Camera Hacked MOD (Better sound 64kbps/16khz -192kbps/44.1Khz compared to standard) [Thanks to Criskelo]
● ICS animations
● Galaxy Note lockscreen
● Custom Status Bar, using QuickPanel Settings: E.g. Flashlight,
● Superuser v3.0.7, SU Binary v126.96.36.199
● Fully optimized .png's Smooth animation's
● Hardware Acceleration Enabled (GPU UI Enabled )
● Removed SMS log from call log
● Sony Bravia Engine
● No download problem from the browser
● DSP Manager
● MIUI Music player AND Stock music player
● Remove wifi-sharing for save battery
● Remove Swype Keyboard
● Init.d tweaked
● Boot sound removed
● Some of my own tweaks
● And many others tweaks I don't remember and I will add when i remember...
If you have some problems to move the applications, delete
the data of the launcher like this : Go to settings, applications,
manage applications, All, search Twlauncher, and "clear data".
WARNING, DO NOT INSTALL THE ROM AND THE THEME WITH NO REBOOT BETWEEN.
MAKE A BACKUP WITH TITANIUM BACKUP BEFORE FLASHING !
● Being root
● Put into your phone "SaNgO Vizion Rom" and your theme.
● Reboot in recovery
● Make a data/factory reset wipe
● Make a dalvik cache wipe
● Make a battery stats wipe
● Go to "install zip from sdcard"
● Install "SaNgO Vizion Rom"
● Reboot and wait the reboot time!
● Reboot in recovery
● Go to "install zip from sdcard"
● Install your theme
Tips to save the battery
● Disable fast dormancy : Write on the dialpad *#9900# and click on "Disable fast dormancy
● Disable all the synchronization : Go to settings, account and sync, and disable auto-sync
● Do not turn the brightness to a high level
● Disable wifi and data when you don't use it
Special thanks to
- My lovable mother ( I don't no know why, but not need some reasons to say thanks to my mom! )
- byJuiced ( I love you f*cking noob )
- Cyanogen Team
- And all the others I've forget...
Donatons are really appreciate and encourage me
to continue my work, so please consider a small donations
A big thanks to my donators : efan0388 ( 20$ ) - WILMANS2M ( 10€ )
I've a friend who make some beautiful musics, and I want to help her to be a little bit more famous .
So, please click on the link, this take only 2 second, this is free and this is very appreciate. Thanks !
I'm using an ICS rom at the moment, but I see you have 'Wake button Lag fix', the lag drives me mad so I'm going to try. Maybe, if it works , the fix is simple enough to use in ICS.
Thanks for your work
Stop right now, look at your phone, and see how many pictures, … more
21 Aug 2014
By Jimmy McGee
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?