Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
1) If u have probs with market, go into "settings > application > all > market" and delete data.
2) If u have system prob (camera, FCs etc), extremely battery drain or phone heating up, make a full wipe reflash:
- save ur data & apps
- go into CWM (recovery mode)
- wipe data and factory reset
- wipe cache partition
- mount and storage > format system/data/cache
- flash rom and reboot
3) Updates on new releases will surely come but let Crysis decide, which release make sense for a new update and always remind, that Crysis is doing it in freetime, so don't ask all time again because new versions. Crysis knows about it and will do it, if he wants!
4) Read pls the older posts before posting a problem always again.
All the last 10 pages mostly talking about one of the first 3 points above!
CHEERS mates ;)
Sent from my Galaxy S2 - I9100 with SensatioN Rom!