[ROM][CWM][XWLS8][6Feb][The Militant Rom][4.1.2][Final][Blu]

Search This thread

r1akn

Sep 6, 2012
Hi is all the tweaks of this rom and generally all roms in the build prop and init d files and remove of bloat or something else?

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
Hi is all the tweaks of this rom and generally all roms in the build prop and init d files and remove of bloat or something else?

hi am not sure i quite understand your question, but this ROM is mostly stock very minor tweaks here and there and alot of bloat has been removed. thanks

pepot

Oct 26, 2008
OnePlus 8T
Re: [ROM][CWM][XWLS8][28Jan][The Militant Rom][4.1.2][Final]

V1.5 today?

Enviat des del meu GT-I9100 usant Tapatalk 2

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
So this is just an extremely debloated NeatRom? What's the point?

Plus tweaked, and in my opinion it is a lot faster, smoother, reliable then Neatrom also i would not say extremely debloated, all essential and necessary system apps have not been touched. furthermore this is not everybodys cup of tea. if you are a mod maniac i would not personally recommend this, this is free of foreign mods/tweaks. this is for those who want to flash a reliable stock like rom.

r1akn

Sep 6, 2012
Plus tweaked, and in my opinion it is a lot faster, smoother, reliable then Neatrom also i would not say extremely debloated, all essential and necessary system apps have not been touched. furthermore this is not everybodys cup of tea. if you are a mod maniac i would not personally recommend this, this is free of foreign mods/tweaks. this is for those who want to flash a reliable stock like rom.

Sounds great, when you say tweaked you mean only by build prop and init d or also something else ?

Last edited:

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
Re: [ROM][CWM][XWLS8][29Jan][The Militant Rom][4.1.2][Final]

Yes.

200 plus downloads come on peeps throw me some feedback

Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

NicOsol

Feb 3, 2012
Sv: [ROM][CWM][XWLS8][29Jan][The Militant Rom][4.1.2][Final]

Three words. Love this rom! It's stable, it's not bloated, it's fast as hell, I only had the rom for about 2 days now so I don't know about the battery. But it's still awesome. Keep up the good work!

Sendt fra min GT-I9100 med Tapatalk2

Josemsar

Oct 29, 2011
Doing Full Wipe for 1.5

To say 1.0 was really promising, 0 problems, everything fast, smooth and in my case, better battery life than with Stock or Wanam, will stay here for a while

toma62

Nov 3, 2010
Varese
Congratulations good rom
I does everything well, bravo
will be 'possible future averein a version with trsparente theme?
thank you very much

XorPP

Jan 9, 2010
Great work! Congrats!

I only have one question:

Which ROM has better battery life with screen on: This Rom or Neat Rom?

Once again, congrats!

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
Doing Full Wipe for 1.5

To say 1.0 was really promising, 0 problems, everything fast, smooth and in my case, better battery life than with Stock or Wanam, will stay here for a while

thanks, as this is a community ROM if you have any stock like mods or apps you would like to add let me know. also am very busy right now as i have university coursework is it possible you could make a fresh batch of screenshots, i will be sure to credit you. thanks

Reactions: m&n69

kuljit55

Feb 11, 2008
FWIW, there are no observable differences between this rom and NetRom Lite...

hi, this is meant to be a cleaner version of neat rom full. personally speaking and others have told me they feel this is cleaner and a little faster then neat rom, i do not intend to take credit as the rom dev but as a rom compiler. i have also gave full credit to providers of all material.
also neat rom lite has a number of mods, which cause a number of problems. go and read the thread and you will see the bugs.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This ROM has been created so people can experience a OFFICIAL feel, but also a VERY battery friendly and a faster feel, appose to the commercial world of Samsung ROMS. If you are a MOD maniac, well this is just not for you. If you want a consistent, bug-less, fast, simple, easy to use, a everything working, no FC's/Crashes, no bootloops, pre-rooted, intact stock features, good looking kind of ROM. Welcome to The Militant Rom.​

cooltext897860838.png

samsung_galaxy_s2_plus.jpg

I am The "Militant" Rom.

This Rom May Be One Of The Cleanest, Most Efficient, Utmost Leanest, Record Fastest, Truly Stock Like, Bug-less, Rock Solid, greatest Stable Rom You Will Ever Use. Or it may not be.​

My Aim:
    The Militant Rom is compiled using material from the Most Trustworthy, the Most Stable, and Bug free content available to us all on XDA. Furthermore I intend to build a Bug Free, De-bloated, Fast, Battery Efficient, Stock Like, Simple, an EVERYTHING works Rom with Minimum Mods. Resulting in a reliable Rom you can Trust.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any damage you may cause to your device/devices, by using any advice or material located or originated from this thread, nor is any contributors of said material.

Features Included in base Rom : XWLS8 NeatRom Full

oXWLS8 NeatRom Full (23 January 2013)
    oFirmware: I9100XWLS8 (4.1.2)
    oMon Jan 14 16:51:42 KST 2013
    oModem: XXLS8
    oCSC: FOPLS3
    oChange List: 816988
    oKernel: XXLS8-PhilZ_v4.00-b22
    oFully Deodexed
    oZipaligned
    oRooted
    oBusyBox
    oSuperSU
    oEFS auto backup
    oNO WIPE
    oDisabled boot sounds
    oInit.d support

Available languages in ROM: Cestina, Dansk, Deutsch, English (Australia), English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Espanol, Estonian, Euskara, Francais, Hrvatski, Icelandic, Irish, Italiano, Kazakh, Latviesu, Lietuviu, Macedonian, Magyar, Nederlands, Norsk bokmal, Polski, Portugues, Romana, Slovencina, Slovenscina, Suomi, Svenska, Turkce, Uzbek, Greek, Bulgarian, Belarussian, Russian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Korean

Militant Rom Edits:
    Removal of .APK :
    oDualClockAnalog.
    oGame_Hub_2.0_ICS.
    oHelpHub.
    oKobo.
    oMicrobes.
    oMusicHub.
    oOceanWeather.
    oPlusOne.
    oPressReader.
    oReadersHub.
    oRoseEUKor.
    oSamsungApps.
    oSamsungAppsUNA3.
    oSamsungWidget_FavoriteApp.
    oSimpleFavoriteWidget.
    oSwype.
    oZinio.
    oYahoostockWidget.
    oSNS.
    oYahoostockDaemon.
    oYahoonewsWidget.
    oYahoonewsDaemon.
    oBooks.
    oDualClockAnalog.
    oDualClockDigital.
    oChatON_MARKET.
    oChocoEUKor.
    oChromeBookmarksSyncAdapter.
    oCoolEUKor.
    oPressReader.
    oAccuweatherDaemon.
    oAccuweatherWidget.
    oAccuweatherWidget_Main.
    oSecMiniDiary.
    oWeatherWall.
    oVideoHub.

+ Black Status Bar (NeatRom)
    + Ripple Effect Lockscreen Lag Fix
    + Very Minor Speed Tweaks//No foreign mods
    + Very Minor Battery Consumption Tweaks//No foreign mods

What you get:
    Pure Stock Rom
    Carefully De-bloated
    No Foreign Apps Added
    Fully Working Wifi Direct/Stock Features
    Stock Like Kernel
    Mod Free
    Stable
    Stock Icons & Bootscreens
    All System Tones/Notifications/Fonts/Etc
    Militant Rom = 440MB Rom Compared to Original Neat Full = 543MB

Bugs:
    No Edited Rom Related Bugs
    Any Bugs which may be in original Firmware: I9100XWLS8 (4.1.2) released officially by Samsung
    I and 3 testers have not experienced any bugs with this ROM, after 2 days of testing.

Download:

V1.0 : http://d-h.st/Xs6

V1.0 > MD5 Sum: 067540add5c3883278954471f5ce449a

V1.5 - http://d-h.st/8rE

v1.5 > MD5 Sum: 4bf1e33e489d38d780e21a1dfea6d89c

V1.5 Change log:

- Days.apk removed
    - Build.prop edited
    - Minor tweaks/No foreign mods
    - Now 428MB

V1.6 Final - http://d-h.st/qCm

v1.6 > MD5 Sum: bb17dded9bdc330aab90dcc88c5bf456

V1.6 Final Change Log:

Added On Request:;
    - AccuweatherDaemon.
    - AccuweatherWidget.
    - AccuweatherWidget_Main.
    Removed:
    - AnalogClockUnique.apk
    - SamsungWidget_ProgramMonitor.apk

V1.7 Blu - http://d-h.st/KSs

V1.7 > MD5 Sum: bf015ab083ffbf9525fe6564d444ed91

V1.7 Blu Change Log:

Removed:
    - Velvet.apk
    - BasicLiveWallpapers.apk
    - Analogueclocksimple.apk
    - GoogleMapps.apk (if needed install from market)
    - Street.apk
    - Divx.apk
    +Cyan Stock Battery & Cyan Internet Traffic Arrows.
    +Cache Clean Up/RAM Optimization
    +Init.d Scripts Clean up
    -Now 421MB

(Important note: For those wanting me to completely strip this rom, that is not going to happen, i have ONLY removed apps which consume battery & ram via its start up and background processes and are not required. i have carefully debloated, so ALL stock features are WORKING, this means NO FC's / Crashes / Bootloops, Anyone found using files such as the themed battery i created with out my permission will be reported and blocked).

(Clock/Wallpaper/Golauncher not included, just the Cyan Battery & Traffic Arrows)
    screen_20130201_2203_2.png

Feel free to mirror and PM or Post LINKS here.

I STRONGLY RECOMMEND INSTALLING THIS WITH A FULL WIPE SO IF YOU COME ACROSS ANY FC'S OR BUGS, WE CAN BE SURE IF THE ROM OR PREVIOUS INSTALLATION IS TO BLAME.

How To Flash in 2nd Post

Credits & Permissions in 3rd Post

AROMA MODS/REMOVED APPS & My Battery Tips in 4th Post

Actual Screens & Reviews in 5th Post

Militant Rom Should NOT be Used as a base Rom Regardless of Personal, Community or Commercial use, without the permission of ME primarily & SALESALE secondarily

Based on the famous
    212we1j.png

Support The Militant Rom

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg
    As a new comer to developing, this rom was always meant to be stock like with minimum mods, that is exactly what i have done. all the changes i made from sales neat ROM full are in the description for everyone to see. further more it has gained a place in the rom index with out me requesting and a number of people are telling me its faster and has better battery plus more stable then your AllianceRom plus sales Neat Rom (no disrespect to sale) and other roms, so i think am kind of on track with what i wanted to make.

Militant started as a personal ROM before i uploaded it, then i released it as a ROM for everyone, as i said before the modded version i made was slow and was too buggy and i did not want to put that out, so biftor kindly allowed me to provide my users with his aroma for those wanting mods. and btw i tried your ROM, although it includes some VERY useful mods all i got was abit of a slow performance with Fc's but that might have just been me. goodbye & goodluck

Lol. I think its you that needs the luck mate. I never said once said anything personal or degrading about your rom. Just questions as to your intent. But if you want to make it personal by saying my rom is slow and full of fc then I leave you to your rom created by someone else. Have fun

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
    How To Flash

I Strongly Recommend A Clean Install Using Full Wipe

How To Flash​
    BACKUP, BACKUP, BACKUP...
    I strongly recommend performing a Nandroid backup before installing any Rom

Flash Using a Clock Work Mod based Recovery

Installation without wipe:
    -Download, and save zip file to internal sdcard
    -Go to recovery
    -Select Wipe cache
    -Go to Advanced and Select Wipe dalvik cache
    -Select Install Rom SD card

Installation with Full wipe:
    -Download, and save zip to internal sdcard
    -Go to recovery, Select Wipe data, Wipe cache
    -Go to Advance and Select Wipe dalvik cache
    -Go to Mounts and storage, select Format system
    -Select Install Rom from SD card
    Note, first boot takes about 5-10 mins, so don't panic
    Reboot device​
    Kuljit, arguments and debates are healthy but swearing is not good. There's no reason to use the F word on xda. Let's not turn this debate into a YouTube comment section. Please, if you don't like him posting him here, just say so without abusing. He never abused you.

Lol. Btw...you can't just push mythrandyr ink apk seeing as you asked. You gotta mod policy which would cause bugs and slowness...

And I kindly ask you not to swear at me and refer you to this.....

Ps. Before bad mouthing devs, please get your thanks met. looked at