- Download the zip file (Thebyani_V2.0_JB_part1.zip and Thebyani_V2.0_JB_part2.zip) and put them in your SDcard.
- Boot into recovery mod.
- Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, Battery Stats and data/factory.
- Install zip from sdcard and choose the file named (Thebyani_V2.0_JB_part1.zip) and flash it.
- Reboot your phone and when it boots, go to recovery again
- Install zip from sdcard and choose the file named (Thebyani_V2.0_JB_part2.zip) and flash it.
- Reboot and Enjoy
1- Go to the following folders and delete them:
2- After that, reboot into recovery, then go and wipe battery stats. Then, reboot and let the phone syncs then reboot again.
3- If u r using Siyah kernel (BE CAREFUL: this is only for Siyah), then install Extweaks app from market and do the following:
Go to MISC> RESET FUEL-GAUGE CHIP and press on RESET FUEL-GAUGE CHIP
After that give it will show u funny values give it few hours and it will be fine.
Android is a Linux-based operating system, but this fact doesn’t put … more
21 Sep 2014
By Tomek Kondrat
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?