Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROM][XXLSJ][22/Jan/13] Thebyani Rom V2.1 JB [Jelly Bean]

OP althebyani

19th April 2012, 05:28 PM   |  #2421  
Senior Member
Flag watford
Thanks Meter: 81
 
284 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwaa

ics themed keyboard

install wt cwm

this is fr u althebiyani can include it in ur next build

ok for some reason i can't get this to flash or install. Have tried doing it through recovery mode also tried through cwm on the drawer.
Any help ideas greatly received.

just tried unzipping and keep getting error message saying its either an unknown format or damaged.

upon reading the file this is all i have in it:

<html>
<head>
<title>404 Page Not Found</title>
<style type="text/css">

body {
background-color: #fff;
margin: 40px;
font-family: Lucida Grande, Verdana, Sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #000;
}

#content {
border: #999 1px solid;
background-color: #fff;
padding: 20px 20px 12px 20px;
}

h1 {
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 14px;
color: #990000;
margin: 0 0 4px 0;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="content">
<h1>404 Page Not Found</h1>
<p>The page you requested was not found.</p> </div>
</body>
</html>

any ideas
Last edited by dandan_00000; 19th April 2012 at 07:32 PM. Reason: new info on fail my end
19th April 2012, 05:41 PM   |  #2422  
Senior Member
Flag Heerenveen
Thanks Meter: 59
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudemony

I've fixed the 15 toggle no text - no text at all, and reboot displayed properly on reboot options panel
with Themed toggles

link here http://www.box.com/s/91a6f3ca33fbc6565487

flashed it today looks really nice!

keep it up!
19th April 2012, 10:10 PM   |  #2423  
Eudemony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1,228
 
951 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandan_00000

ok for some reason i can't get this to flash or install. Have tried doing it through recovery mode also tried through cwm on the drawer.
Any help ideas greatly received.

just tried unzipping and keep getting error message saying its either an unknown format or damaged.

upon reading the file this is all i have in it:

<html>
<head>
<title>404 Page Not Found</title>
<style type="text/css">

body {
background-color: #fff;
margin: 40px;
font-family: Lucida Grande, Verdana, Sans-serif;
font-size: 12px;
color: #000;
}

#content {
border: #999 1px solid;
background-color: #fff;
padding: 20px 20px 12px 20px;
}

h1 {
font-weight: normal;
font-size: 14px;
color: #990000;
margin: 0 0 4px 0;
}
</style>
</head>
<body>
<div id="content">
<h1>404 Page Not Found</h1>
<p>The page you requested was not found.</p> </div>
</body>
</html>

any ideas

its a web page .. xda must be having upload problems

ashwaa please reupload to another server

i use box from market .. they still might be offering free 50gb accounts for downloading the app *20mb file size limit*

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by percis

Gongratulations Alhebyani and Eydemony!!! From 3.1 to 3.7 and now to 3.9... Mr Althebyani you have hard work to do with the new 4.0 cause i will hardly change my 3.9!!!!
All are working like a charm except that i lost my lovely samsung accuweather widget which is so important to me...

I have searched all the web to find another one to install or to put it on /system/apps but none of the downloaded apk's worked..
so i'm begging desperately for help!

I cant use it as it doesnt display Aussie weather properly .. but just for you
Accuweather CWM zip
The Following User Says Thank You to Eudemony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 12:16 AM   |  #2424  
Nightlight's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Babylon 5
Thanks Meter: 66
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Quick question...settings/security/remote controls causes settings to fc. Is this known about?

cheers,

Night....
20th April 2012, 01:35 AM   |  #2425  
Eudemony's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Adelaide
Thanks Meter: 1,228
 
951 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightlight

Quick question...settings/security/remote controls causes settings to fc. Is this known about?

cheers,

Night....

Yes, Here explains the issue http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2437

Here is the fix file to flash via CWM
Remote.Control.Service.zip

Just tested and works.. The files I extracted are from XWLP7 Stock

After installing go to http://www.samsungdive.com on your PC

Log in with your Samsung Account .. and you can track your mobile.. remotely ring.. lock.. wipe .. etc
Last edited by Eudemony; 20th April 2012 at 02:18 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Eudemony For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th April 2012, 08:40 AM   |  #2426  
Nightlight's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Babylon 5
Thanks Meter: 66
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2009
More
Excellent, thank you very much Eudemony....especially for taking the time to make a zip for us to flash !!!

you de man

you de money

Night.....



Quote:
Originally Posted by Eudemony

Yes, Here explains the issue http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=2437

Here is the fix file to flash via CWM
Remote.Control.Service.zip

Just tested and works.. The files I extracted are from XWLP7 Stock

After installing go to http://www.samsungdive.com on your PC

Log in with your Samsung Account .. and you can track your mobile.. remotely ring.. lock.. wipe .. etc

Last edited by Nightlight; 20th April 2012 at 08:42 AM.
20th April 2012, 08:48 AM   |  #2427  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Hi,
Didn't like the 15 toggles, especially one without text!
How do I go back to the basic toggling again?
Also, where does the "stock phone with records" record the calls and how to play them?
If I want to get rid of this feature, how do I go about it?
cheers
Last edited by fulham; 20th April 2012 at 08:59 AM.
20th April 2012, 09:10 AM   |  #2428  
althebyani's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag KSA, Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 1,394
 
1,383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham

Hi,
Didn't like the 15 toggles, especially one without text!
How do I go back to the basic toggling again?
Also, where does the "stock phone with records" record the calls and how to play them?
If I want to get rid of this feature, how do I go about it?
cheers

1- Reflash the rom again without wiping anything

OR go to system/app and replace systemui.apk with the one that comes the rom ( extract it from Vx.x that u r running)


2- using my files app scroll down to sounds and u will find ur recorded sounds there


3- if u mean recording while calling then u have to replace phone.apk with another one that doesn't support call recording

(Note: u will lose full screen caller if u had it)
20th April 2012, 09:18 AM   |  #2429  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
201 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2009
Quote:
Originally Posted by althebyani

1- Reflash the rom again without wiping anything

OR go to system/app and replace systemui.apk with the one that comes the rom ( extract it from Vx.x that u r running)


2- using my files app scroll down to sounds and u will find ur recorded sounds there


3- if u mean recording while calling then u have to replace phone.apk with another one that doesn't support call recording

(Note: u will lose full screen caller if u had it)

Thx for the quick response!
1. Is there a way to replace systemmui.apk alone (not restore everything) from titanium back up?
2. I think I may be reasonably happy with 15 toggles with text, can I still get the zip file for that?
3. How do I remove stock phone with sound altogether?
Is that also possible from titanium back up?
cheers
20th April 2012, 09:33 AM   |  #2430  
althebyani's Avatar
OP Retired Recognized Developer
Flag KSA, Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 1,394
 
1,383 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fulham

Thx for the quick response!
1. Is there a way to replace systemmui.apk alone (not restore everything) from titanium back up?
2. I think I may be reasonably happy with 15 toggles with text, can I still get the zip file for that?
3. How do I remove stock phone with sound altogether?
Is that also possible from titanium back up?
cheers

I don't know about titanuim back up

But for all replacements using root explorer and don't forget to set the permissions


Original 15 toggles

The Following User Says Thank You to althebyani For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
a new meaning for android, aosp, cm10, cyanogenmod, ics rom, sgs2, thebyani
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes