Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,011 Members 47,568 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06][LSW][4.1.2][V14.6] WanamLite Clean & Fast & Pure Stock Themed

Tip us?
 
intelligencexan
Old
#11  
intelligencexan's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 91
Posts: 793
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: ajax

 
DONATE TO ME
Loving the rom

Gps not locking .. any recomendations bro?



Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
 
bentech4u
Old
#12  
bentech4u's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 74
Join Date: Nov 2008
Thanks..downloading..any change lo
 
angiogram
Old
#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 132
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Singapore
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanam View Post
Check changelogs on download page.
Hi Wanam. Do we need to install new bootloader for this rom if come from gingerbread?
 
wanam
Old
#14  
wanam's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 21,170
Posts: 4,597
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Temara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by angiogram View Post
Hi Wanam. Do we need to install new bootloader for this rom if come from gingerbread?
It's recommended.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
wanam
Old
#15  
wanam's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 21,170
Posts: 4,597
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Temara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by intelligencexan View Post
Loving the rom

Gps not locking .. any recomendations bro?



Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA App
Try FasterFix.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
superleeds27
Old
(Last edited by superleeds27; 10th January 2012 at 10:56 AM.)
#16  
superleeds27's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 575
Posts: 4,566
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hull
Great ROM Wanam. Hope i havent spoke too soon. No reboots lockups etc. All seems to eb going fine

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Dont like the phonebook in KP8.

The fact that we have.

Dialpad, Call Log, Favourites.

Why cant we just have contacts at the end instead of Favourtes?

Edit: Ive also messed something up! Must have removed an app that changes the locksreen wallpaper. The box pops p showing gallery i press that then it closes and i see a box showing Media Scanner running.Then im back to the settings page.
Phone: Samsung S5 ROM: XtreStoLite Kernel: KT-SGS5

Tablet: Asus Nexus 7 2013 ROM: AICP 4.4.2 Kernel: Faux V13
 
wanam
Old
#17  
wanam's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 21,170
Posts: 4,597
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Temara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by superleeds27 View Post
Great ROM Wanam. Hope i havent spoke too soon. No reboots lockups etc. All seems to eb going fine

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:40 AM ----------

Dont like the phonebook in KP8.

The fact that we have.

Dialpad, Call Log, Favourites.

Why cant we just have contacts at the end instead of Favourtes?

Edit: Ive also messed something up! Must have removed an app that changes the locksreen wallpaper. The box pops p showing gallery i press that then it closes and i see a box showing Media Scanner running.Then im back to the settings page.
Be patient, you have to wait media scanner on the first boot.
The Following User Says Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
RubberBigPepper
Old
#18  
Member
Thanks Meter 182
Posts: 88
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Tyumen

 
DONATE TO ME
Does logcat work?
On previous ROM it does not work.
 
wanam
Old
#19  
wanam's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 21,170
Posts: 4,597
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Temara

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by RubberBigPepper View Post
Does logcat work?
On previous ROM it does not work.
I disabled it, i made a cwm patch if you want activate it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wanam For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dexonja
Old
#20  
Dexonja's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 70
Posts: 559
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Zagreb
I dont see my contact's and i cant inport/export them... i dont see nothing
NEXUS

The Following User Says Thank You to Dexonja For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
4.0.3, android, ics, lp8, trebuchet, uhlps, wanamlite, xalph, xwlp7, xxkp8, xxlp, xxlp3, xxlp7, xxlps
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes