Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,512 Members 42,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06][LSW][4.1.2][V14.6] WanamLite Clean & Fast & Pure Stock Themed

Tip us?

aarick
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by mertin View Post
So is the home button lag fix mod not included in 11.5 or is it just me?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using XDA
So glad it's not there as I use vlingo doubletap home button daily..so yes..home button is the way it should be..thanks wanam!

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
SGN3
Rom: ...sigh..stuck on stock!..stupid KNOX!!
My smartphone journey: iPhone 3G > HTC HD2 > Galaxy S II > Galaxy S III > Note II > Note 3...

mertin
Old
Thanks Meter 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by aarick View Post
So glad it's not there as I use vlingo doubletap home button daily..so yes..home button is the way it should be..thanks wanam!

Lol I was thinking it feels like an eternity for the button press to register now. The new lockscreen and home button lag are my only gripes about this version, but well worth it for the smooth speed and great battery life!

tez1
Old
Thanks Meter 16
For people who have the dialler FC, go into apps and clear contacts and contact sotrage (ensure you have a backup). Then sync with Kies or similar and should be ok.

I had FC's on the dialler when I restored contacts data from titanium.
The Following User Says Thank You to tez1 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

ultramic
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Why is 11.5 packaged with CF Root LP8 rather than LP9 ?

Galaxicos
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by ultramic View Post
Why is 11.5 packaged with CF Root LP8 rather than LP9 ?
LP9 has SOD issues

rainbow99
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by tez1 View Post
For people who have the dialler FC, go into apps and clear contacts and contact sotrage (ensure you have a backup). Then sync with Kies or similar and should be ok.

I had FC's on the dialler when I restored contacts data from titanium.
Tried what you said and working now. Thanks bro

puppyko
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Just to share my experience, I flashed v11.5 without doing full wipe coming from v11.1. The new LP9 firmware appears to be very much smoother in overall performance.
I guess I am lucky, no issues for me without doing the full wipe. Had tried install apps from file manager, install apps from play store, restored user apps from titanium backup, tested wifi and most other function, everything just works so far..
The only exception is what some users encountered with fc on the dial pad. As posted by someone earlier, clear data on contacts and contacts storage solved the problem (all my contacts were gone after cleared data but were immediately auto restored from my Gmail contacts).
I had originally done full wipe on my first flash with v11.5. But I had problem with apps fc after data restored for my user apps from titanium backup. As I can't restore data back to whatsapp, k9 mail and a few other user apps, I had thought of giving up and to go back to v11.1.
Eventually, I nandroid back to v11.1 and flashed v11.5 over without full data wipe and got lucky.
Thanks Wanam

aarick
Old
(Last edited by aarick; 5th May 2012 at 06:09 AM.)
Thanks Meter 16
Does the language pack have English (Australia)? Having language as uk or us messes with search result in dolphin browser. Thanks.

EDIT: nvm..decided bite the bullet and try and works great..English (Australia) is back.

SGN3
Rom: ...sigh..stuck on stock!..stupid KNOX!!
My smartphone journey: iPhone 3G > HTC HD2 > Galaxy S II > Galaxy S III > Note II > Note 3...

playwithonehand
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Seeing there are so many people with contact issue with 11.5 dxlp9 is it really worth upgrading from 11.4?

Does the language pack includes Chinese?

alkhafaf
Old
Thanks Meter 637

DONATE TO ME
Does this ROM support Arabic (read and write)

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

Tags
4.0.3, android, ics, lp8, trebuchet, uhlps, wanamlite, xalph, xwlp7, xxkp8, xxlp, xxlp3, xxlp7, xxlps
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe