Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,779,383 Members 51,154 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM][07/06][LSW][4.1.2][V14.6] WanamLite Clean & Fast & Pure Stock Themed

Tip us?

KennyLegend
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1206
Quote:
Originally Posted by neodraig View Post
Ok I tried the Vertumus ICS domination 4.2 on my Wanamlite v11.1 blue ICS and looks nice, very nice boot animation.

The problem is that I lost some features:

- recovery and download are missing from the phone options menu.
- the quick panel settings aren't working anymore and I can't customize the toggle buttons in the notification bar anymore.

Is there a way to fixe that or am I screwed (I made a nandroid backup though).

Another thing is if I keep the theme, will it be a problem with the next updates of the Wanamlite ROM?

Would be great if Wanam could integrate those ICS style menus while keeping the extra features in the next releases of the ROM.
Next rom release (or a.reflash) will wipe Vertumus theme... so.all back to normal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
[COLOR="Red"]HTC One M8
Galaxy Note 3 SM 9005

If i helped you, hit that thanks button
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KennyLegend For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

neboy
Old
(Last edited by neboy; 21st April 2012 at 01:19 AM.)
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronlut View Post
Thanks, probably will use without correction until bug fixed. Will it be fixed any time soon?

1 more question:
Any way to rearrange the status bar quick panel? I mean changing the order of buttons there?

Thankd

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
Ues, "Quickpanel Settings" it's included in wanam's rom.

I believe it just because that ICS does not support full Hebrew only rtl.
תן לחיצה על ה"תודה" אם עזרתי

Btw, i know you'll like this one. samsung keyboard (hebrew) (you should thank to firefds from iandroid isrsel for this) samsung_keybord.zip

KennyLegend:At least I gave you one . lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neboy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

shanume
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Hi,
Is there a way to get rid of all of those Samsung stock style menus, it is not consistant with the ICS theme.

Would the Vertumus ICS Domination theme (the new version has just been released) work with the Wanamlite ROM, maybe with the stock theme version (I know it's already been asked but no clear answers).

Finally, could someone be kind enough to give me the link to the stock Samsung calculator (I don't find the ICS calculator as convenient as the Samsung). I already asked but nobody gave me a response
how did u get vert theme 4.2 on yours wanamlite 11.1 rom? eveytime I try to flash it I get lots of FC and no status bar.. so I have to use wanamlite 10.7 xwlp7 instead
Rom: Omega v36 Android 4.4.2

Kernel: KT-SGS4-KK4.4-TW-INTL-07.12.2014

Recovery: TWRP 2.7.1.0 touch recovery [2014-06-05]

Device: Samsung Galaxy S4 LTE i9505 Black Mist

neodraig
Old
(Last edited by neodraig; 21st April 2012 at 01:14 AM.)
Thanks Meter 7
@shanume
I just downloaded the ICS+Domination+v4.2+LP7_LP8+UNIVERSAL and flashed it through CWM (it's quite long especially at the end).
But as I explained, I lost some features. Did you with the v10.7 when you applied the ICS domination theme on it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLegend View Post
Next rom release (or a.reflash) will wipe Vertumus theme... so.all back to normal.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium
Thanks for the answer.
Too bad I can't have the extra features of the Wanamlite and the Ics domination working at the same time, would have been great.

shanume
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
@shanume
I just downloaded the ICS+Domination+v4.2+LP7_LP8+UNIVERSAL and flashed it through CWM (it's quite long especially at the end).
okay weird because I do the same thing but get lots of fc and no status bar what kernel are u using?

neodraig
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Never changed the kernel, so it must the one that came with the Wanamlite v11.1, apparently it's the XWLP7.

shanume
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
Never changed the kernel, so it must the one that came with the Wanamlite v11.1, apparently it's the XWLP7.
okay I try to reflash version 11.1 again and see what happen, but thanks for yours info

neboy
Old
(Last edited by neboy; 21st April 2012 at 02:18 AM.)
Thanks Meter 139
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanume View Post
okay weird because I do the same thing but get lots of fc and no status bar what kernel are u using?
Shanume, try to flash this newICS_for_XWLP4_blueToggles_blueClock_%_icsData.zip after flashing vert.. it should fix your problem with the status bar.I hope it will help.

Edit:just tried it,it does not seem suitable to the latest version

neodraig
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanume View Post
okay I try to reflash version 11.1 again and see what happen, but thanks for yours info
You're welcome

If you flash your phone again and add the ICS Domination theme, if it worked, could you tell if recovery and download are missing from the phone options menu and if the quick panel settings aren't working anymore.

shanume
Old
Thanks Meter 234
Quote:
You're welcome

If you flash your phone again and add the ICS Domination theme, if it worked, could you tell if recovery and download are missing from the phone options menu and if the quick panel settings aren't working anymore.
quickpanel and extented power menu with recovery and download mode has never on vertumus theme without jkay mod.. and he is still wait for jkay, thats why he didnt include this on his theme yet.

Tags
4.0.3, android, ics, lp8, trebuchet, uhlps, wanamlite, xalph, xwlp7, xxkp8, xxlp, xxlp3, xxlp7, xxlps
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe