What is this?
This is CyanogenMod 12.1 (based on Lysergic Acid CM12.1) with many features from the well known CM12.1S/Cyanogen OS 12.1 and CM11S made for the OnePlus One. All Apps are successfully ported from CM12S for the i9100 Galaxy S2, Quick Boot funktion is working very well and much more (read at features). The OnePlus One has a great Rom and why not giving the features to you all? That's the great reason why there is now CM12.1S for the S2.
The Rom has all features from Official CM12.1 and much more features are added, too.
I am the Maintainer and Developer of this Rom, but my work is based on Unofficial CyanogenMod 12.1 from Lysergic Acid
For more Inforamtion about the Rom visit the Official Google Plus Community!
- All CyanogenMod 12 features (and RR features)
- All CyanogenMod 12 optimizations by Lysergic Acid
- OnePlus One bootanimation
- Added Quick Boot feature from Cyanogen OS 12 for OnePlus One [Activate it by opening Developer Options -> Quick Boot]
- All CM12S Apps (f.e Gallery, Camera, ...)
- Full CyanogenOS 12 UI (activate it at Theme App)
- New Wallpapers (made by the great team)
- Build.prop tweaks
- ROM Update Notifier
- much more
- Screencast doesnt work - fixed since V4.0 - sorry Bug is back
Maybe more, you have to tell me!
Download Stable Rom & Themes fix (flashable)
Experimental test build (based on OFficial Nightly)
HERE (take Aroma or Pico)
For Changelog visit first Comment.
How To Install:
FROM OTHER ROMS
- Factory Reset/Wipe Data
- Format System
- Format Cache
- Format Dalvik Cache
- Flash ROM
- Flash Gapps
UPDATE THIS ROM
Wipe cache, dalvik and flash the update.zip.
How to improve the battery:
- Try Calkilin Play Service Fix
- Flash NITRO X SPARK [dont know if it brings bugs
- Use your Kernel Config App to improve battery (I can help you with this!)
More are coming as soon as I know more
- Please refrain from talking about other kernels than stock. We can't track every kernel and it's problems, hence, you're using other kernels at your own risk. Please don't report bugs while you're using custom kernels.
- At the moment, this project is considered: STABLE. All core functions should work, ROM shouldn't have any critical issues, and it should work as daily driver.
- Official Google Plus Community for better support and help!
- I don't allow you to publish direct download links to my Rom on other sides or threads! Always use the link of this xda thread somewhere else, no direct download link! (If you still need to make it, please talk with me before!!)
It is also NOT allowed to copy and paste my whole written text for this project on your/other websites!
Your warranty is now void.
I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications,
and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device,
I will laugh at you. Hard. A lot.
Credit and Contribution:
- Kevin210898 for the idea of porting and porting it to some other devices you can see at the G+ Community
- ChariZardKs for the awesome banner!
- Lysergic Acid
- All of the awesome testers out there.
Please donate to me if you like my work by pressing the following button and I will give my best to continue it
More devices with CM12.XS:
- Galaxy S3 i9300
- Galaxy S2 i9100
- Galaxy S2 i9100G
[5.1.1][STABLE] Unofficial CyanogenOS 12.1S for i9100 Galaxy S2 [OTA Notifier], ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S II
Source Code: https://github.com/FaserF
ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.0.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Current Stable Version: M1.1 (Snapshot)
Stable Release Date: 2015-05-30
Current Beta Version: Experimental
Beta Release Date: 2015-07-10
Last Updated 2015-07-23