Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,912 Members 39,596 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TurkbeyRom V37 SE No Wipe JkayMod(13.6.4)-2.3.6 XWLA4 NEAK KERNEL 1.3.3X ONLİNE

Tip us?
 
warfist
Old
#2831  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 19
Posts: 453
Join Date: Nov 2010
Default ist 31 besa

31super Kindheit Bai mi
 
snout
Old
(Last edited by snout; 12th January 2012 at 07:17 PM.)
#2832  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 446
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEDWORTH
30.3 very soon ! From Turkbey = thanks

SiyahKernel v2.6.6i +
lulzactive some changes are reverted back to have it slower scale.
ondemand governor is set as default cpu governor and merged with ondemandx and intellidemand Governors. If you feel any lag, or lulzactive try conservative.
some defaults (hotplug parameters and governor defaults) are tweaked to provide better battery life
To prevent very frequent changes of some wifi wifi wakelocks.
Frequencies are throttling smooth_target Determined using. if you do not modify smooth_target throttling will be the same as the stock levels. if you want to disable smooth scaling only just set to 0 and do not change smooth_offset smooth_target. if you smooth_target set to 0, the throttling will be 2 levels lower than levels in stock which means you will have more performance when overclocking but you also higher chance of lockups.


Tw4.5 old as the main dock icons changed.
Ics the shape of some of the sound system, translated into animations and other animations.
Bluetooth Connection problems and audio problems have been fixed
Search dialpad screen changed again.
Framework changed the background
The best optimization for the system and the system was accelerated by the opening of
Previous audio problems have been fixed in the version.
Xloud were integrated into the system.
Blue screen, the default notification time
The old version are some of the icons in the system has been turned into

link: http://www.androidhouse.net/sgs-2-ro...ming-soon.html
HTC One Stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Rooted CM 10.1
Note 3 SM N9005 + Gear
The Following User Says Thank You to snout For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
temyes
Old
#2833  
temyes's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 20
Posts: 59
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kayseri
Türkbey says "v30.3 ü bekle dostum" in his Turkish Website, V.30.3 coming soon.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to temyes For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
SPACE ALIEN
Old
#2834  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 824
Posts: 746
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Clamart, 92140

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
30.3 very soon ! From Turkbey = thanks

SiyahKernel v2.6.6i +
lulzactive some changes are reverted back to have it slower scale.
ondemand governor is set as default cpu governor and merged with ondemandx and intellidemand Governors. If you feel any lag, or lulzactive try conservative.
some defaults (hotplug parameters and governor defaults) are tweaked to provide better battery life
To prevent very frequent changes of some wifi wifi wakelocks.
Frequencies are throttling smooth_target Determined using. if you do not modify smooth_target throttling will be the same as the stock levels. if you want to disable smooth scaling only just set to 0 and do not change smooth_offset smooth_target. if you smooth_target set to 0, the throttling will be 2 levels lower than levels in stock which means you will have more performance when overclocking but you also higher chance of lockups.


Tw4.5 old as the main dock icons changed.
Ics the shape of some of the sound system, translated into animations and other animations.
Bluetooth Connection problems and audio problems have been fixed
Search dialpad screen changed again.
Framework changed the background
The best optimization for the system and the system was accelerated by the opening of
Previous audio problems have been fixed in the version.
Xloud were integrated into the system.
Blue screen, the default notification time
The old version are some of the icons in the system has been turned into

link: http://www.androidhouse.net/sgs-2-ro...ming-soon.html
Thanx man !
The Following User Says Thank You to SPACE ALIEN For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Igor 3
Old
#2835  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 476
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Zagreb
Xloud? Wasnt it said that it doesnt work and destroys the speakers.
 
Fishawy
Old
#2836  
Fishawy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 2,704
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Belleville, EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Igor 3 View Post
Xloud? Wasnt it said that it doesnt work and destroys the speakers.
+1, please remove it Turkbey.
HTC HD --> HTC HD2 --> HTC DHD --> SGS-II --> SGS-III --> SGS-IV (GT-I9500) --> Note 3 SM-N900
 
snout
Old
(Last edited by snout; 12th January 2012 at 11:09 PM.) Reason: searches
#2837  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 144
Posts: 446
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: BEDWORTH
That was my understanding too about xloud - is their any evidence though to support that claim of breaking speakers. Cannot really find anything in cast iron. Will try to find with search for info and attach.

here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1272706

EEK :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1271446

OH DEAR : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post17765462
HTC One Stock
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 Rooted CM 10.1
Note 3 SM N9005 + Gear
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to snout For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Fishawy
Old
#2838  
Fishawy's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 355
Posts: 2,704
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Belleville, EG
Quote:
Originally Posted by snout View Post
That was my understanding too about xloud - is their any evidence though to support that claim of breaking speakers. Cannot really find anything in cast iron. Will try to find with search for info and attach.

here :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1272706

EEK :http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1271446

OH DEAR : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...2#post17765462
Yea, those "EEK" & "Oh Dear" links sum it all up!
HTC HD --> HTC HD2 --> HTC DHD --> SGS-II --> SGS-III --> SGS-IV (GT-I9500) --> Note 3 SM-N900
 
siculo83
Old
#2839  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 4
Posts: 140
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Palermo

 
DONATE TO ME
How can i to enable Autorotation on Phone.apk?
 
sgs2_1.6
Old
#2840  
sgs2_1.6's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 227
Join Date: Nov 2011
Please help!!! Modern Combat 3 does not work on turkey Rom. Love your Rom bit please fix. Ot run smooth on Creskelo Rom.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes