Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,728,773 Members 51,955 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

TurkbeyRom V37 SE No Wipe JkayMod(13.6.4)-2.3.6 XWLA4 NEAK KERNEL 1.3.3X ONLİNE

Tip us?

rexboy
Old
Thanks Meter 270
trying to change the default wallpaper without luck.I could do it on v35 but not on the versions after that, currently ruining v37.
framework-res copied to pc, rename extension to zip, open but from there won't let me delete or replace any of the png's in the drawable folder.
I get a Winzip error, but I did the exact same process for v35 and it worked no problem.
don't know what I'm missing?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

warfist
Old
Thanks Meter 19
Default RTL erro

arabic patch v37 erro

sohebq
Old
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialala View Post
will it work without wiping?

warfist
Old
(Last edited by warfist; 13th March 2012 at 10:40 PM.)
Thanks Meter 19
Okt
dank rom

rexboy
Old
Thanks Meter 270
Quote:
Originally Posted by sohebq View Post
will it work without wiping?
more info, what rom you coming from, version etc. wipe always safer or atleast the caches at the very least

carlomagno78
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Total Recall S2 not working

sohebq
Old
Thanks Meter 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by rexboy View Post
more info, what rom you coming from, version etc. wipe always safer or atleast the caches at the very least

I came from 30.2 with full wipe.

Solveira
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Default MMS Help

Hello

I love this ROM, but for receiving MMS i have to activate the data/ 3G. There is a automatic way to receive MMS normally having the data desactivated?

Thanks

REgards

sam1974
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solveira View Post
Hello

I love this ROM, but for receiving MMS i have to activate the data/ 3G. There is a automatic way to receive MMS normally having the data desactivated?

Thanks

REgards
Hi, install "APN Portugal", search in market. Let data/3g always on, and activate/deactivate APN Portugal when use 3G. More info send pm.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexboy View Post
trying to change the default wallpaper without luck.I could do it on v35 but not on the versions after that, currently ruining v37.
framework-res copied to pc, rename extension to zip, open but from there won't let me delete or replace any of the png's in the drawable folder.
I get a Winzip error, but I did the exact same process for v35 and it worked no problem.
don't know what I'm missing?

Hi, i use winrar for do this, i copy framework-res.apk to pc and just open with winrar, not extract, navigate to framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi, and replace
default_wallpaper.jpg.
__________________________________________________ ___________________________
Please, if i helped you, hit the thanks button !!

Igor 3
Old
(Last edited by Igor 3; 26th February 2012 at 01:12 PM.)
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by sam1974 View Post
Hi, install "APN Portugal", search in market. Let data/3g always on, and activate/deactivate APN Portugal when use 3G. More info send pm.

---------- Post added at 12:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

Hi, i use winrar for do this, i copy framework-res.apk to pc and just open with winrar, not extract, navigate to framework-res.apk/res/drawable-hdpi, and replace
default_wallpaper.jpg.
I found it, do i change the wallpaper with another png. or jpeg. i found that someone posted png. but in v37 default is jpeg.? Do i have to do anything else, i will just delete and paste it with root explorer, something like giving permision or else? And why is the resolution 960*800, shouldnt it be 800*480 ? Can i put any wallper with resolution 960*800 or do i need to watch out for something.