5,599,911 Members 45,864 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: donation required ?
YES 38 59.38%
MAYBE 10 15.63%
NO 16 25.00%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

[CLOSED] [Starting to donate I9100G to Fuss132 for Development][UPDATED 06/5/12]

Tip us?

hendavi
Old
(Last edited by hendavi; 28th April 2012 at 07:55 AM.) Reason: Add confirmation number
Thanks Meter 11
Just donate a little 5 euros. Thanks for your hard work.
Confirmation number: 33N73352JT802894P
The Following User Says Thank You to hendavi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kcufdi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
10 euro from SG
The Following User Says Thank You to kcufdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

fuss132
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 5005

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hendavi View Post
Just donate a little 5 euros. Thanks for your hard work.
Confirmation number: 33N73352JT802894P
Even small donations will help! Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcufdi View Post
10 euro from SG
Thank you

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA

punjprateek
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by kcufdi View Post
10 euro from SG
have u donated ? if yes plss tell me so that i can add ur name

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
------------------------------------------------------
Phone Owned:
Galaxy I9003 SL (SOLD)
Galaxy I9100G S2
Custom Rom
CyanogenMod 9 builds
Custom Kernel
CyanogenMod 9 Kernel

kcufdi
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Yes, Payment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # 8J084688P81571217)
The Following User Says Thank You to kcufdi For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

manishdev
Old
Thanks Meter 106
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocteurT View Post
congratulations with your work , i ll sure will donate when i can , and d'ont worry about useless haters friend , manish dev is one of those talkin a lot , mocking and criticizing , ( he done just the same with superatmos .....lol ) , and about is dev work ...hum just have a look and you don't want to blame the poor boy anymore lol , anyway a lot of good people here , don't pay attention with funny frustrated guyz ...no interest
thanx a lot and good luck with the maldito G mein freund
Lol i hardly care for d donations and at the end of the day its ur wish do as u wish. Remember the case of Superatmos he promised CM7 and AOSP roms and wat is he developing? Roms and kernels

I am not a hater of donations but trust me donate when you actually see results. This OP if he is promising you MIUI good i am glad tat dis neglected white elephant called G is getting some attention.

I am not a developer i do things as a hobby and dnt cheat people like superatmos who by the way never lost his phone

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andrewtst View Post
Oh! I never notice that he is such a guy! Anyway from my understanding he long long time ago already not using G version.

We just ignore this person then.
And you my friend are living in a false world
Past Phones
Samsung Galaxy S2-G
Samsung Galaxy S2
Sony Xperia E

Click for My Custom ROM for I9100G
DARK ROM

Odraci
Old
Thanks Meter 24
I think we are all mature individuals here on this forum who can respect the decisions others make. At the end of the day we should support any and all initiatives for the G. That will ensure we are all winners.

don't be mad now, stop,*hatin' is bad*... LMFAO

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Odraci For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Fire1981
Old
(Last edited by Fire1981; 28th April 2012 at 06:49 PM.)
Thanks Meter 8
I'm in with 10 € cause I really would like to see more custom roms for the 9100G and I also hope that Fuss132 will also provide some support in the german speaking forums such as pocketpc.ch

German:

Ich hoffe du baust uns dann auch was schönes Fuss132, denn die jetzigen Roms sind noch keine Offenbarung.

EDIT:

Just donated....

Confirmation: 3G136511RT7494533
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fire1981 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Mirko ddd
Old
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 4687

DONATE TO ME
Default whoa, love it!

Hi guys,
I had some problem with my I9100, it was unfixable and I asked to my user rom (Disaster Family) a small donation to buy it back.
Well, we got 389 euros (not dollars) in few days (a week about).
Disaster Family is a small community (50 people about, and donators were all italian ones, but one, Malavan from sweden).
I got my target and I am gonna have my I9100 next week.

I hope and wish all the best for this donations, hope u reach ur target as well, and sooner as possible I will put a small donation for you even if I shouldn t care.

In future I hope to get an I9100G to increase the support to this phone, because I find it very nice, and above all I see a bigger community grow day by day, and it would be bad if this would disappear slowly.

Long life to I9100G community!

And hey Fuss132, I don t know your works but if people want to donate to you it means u DESERVE IT, good luck!
NICOLA SAVED ME!

If I helped you and/or you like my rom consider a small donation and/or join Disaster Family on Facebook
I DON'T ANSWER ON PM ABOUT ROM/MODDING STUFFS

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

superatmos
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 1199
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishdev View Post
Lol i hardly care for d donations and at the end of the day its ur wish do as u wish. Remember the case of Superatmos he promised CM7 and AOSP roms and wat is he developing? Roms and kernels

I am not a hater of donations but trust me donate when you actually see results. This OP if he is promising you MIUI good i am glad tat dis neglected white elephant called G is getting some attention.

I am not a developer i do things as a hobby and dnt cheat people like superatmos who by the way never lost his phone

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:14 PM ----------

And you my friend are living in a false world
First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.
My ROM: SuperROM for GT-I9100G , SuperROM for GSM Galaxy Nexus
My Kernels for Samsung Galaxy S II GT-I9100G: Gingerbread, ICS
Tutorial for Deodexing, Building Kernel and Making Custom ROM for Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G, Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 and Galaxy Note GT-N7000
My tutorial published in XDA News Portal

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to superatmos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe