View Poll Results: donation required ?
YES 38 59.38%
MAYBE 10 15.63%
NO 16 25.00%
Voters: 64. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Closed

[CLOSED] [Starting to donate I9100G to Fuss132 for Development][UPDATED 06/5/12]

OP punjprateek

29th April 2012, 10:11 AM   |  #61  
Member
Flag Hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 6
 
54 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superatmos

First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

+1

Your Tutorials have really helped me alot

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
29th April 2012, 10:57 AM   |  #62  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 106
 
361 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by superatmos

First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

I am calling a spade a spade my dear friend you dnt like the truth tats ur problem.
I have got no personal vendetta against you but your attitude and the money donation was a fake circus trick.

And my dear friend you are a no body and i mean it a no body to decide where i belong. I knw my place
29th April 2012, 11:09 AM   |  #63  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 62
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by superatmos

First thing, If you don't care about donations, don't even post in those threads. No one cares.

I got donations when I didn't have the device and I myself had put most of the money to buy my device. And of course you never donated anything.

I NEVER promised I will definitely get CM7 and AOSP. I got donations after people saw my work and they wished me to continue.

Still, FYI, I tried building CM7 even before codeworkx got the device and of course I got a lot of help from codeworkx to build CM7. I got the device to be detected by PC and CWM up and running with CM7. Later, on codeworkx advice, I stopped working on GB AOSP, since it doesn't have any support for OMAP.

After I bought the device, there isn't even a single post anywhere asking for donations. And I have contributed a lot to this community with my ROMs and Kernels and even made tutorials to help new aspiring developers. I kept supporting and helping people when they had problems.

You don't have any right to call me a cheater and you broke XDA rules. You're just being a nuisance and aren't of any help to the I9100G community. You don't belong here in XDA.

Please guys stop fighting here if u dnt wanna donates thats ur choice vote no and go thats all stop arguing that he promised to give us aosp rom and cm7 and plss take ur personal sfuff out of this thread i request you...






Quote:
Originally Posted by manishdev

I am calling a spade a spade my dear friend you dnt like the truth tats ur problem.
I have got no personal vendetta against you but your attitude and the money donation was a fake circus trick.

And my dear friend you are a no body and i mean it a no body to decide where i belong. I knw my place



Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
29th April 2012, 12:11 PM   |  #64  
Junior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 10
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Talking
As usual, I kept my promise.
20 Euros from Italy, confirmation number 7TL702090M096560X.
Best wishes for a good work
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scontin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th April 2012, 12:35 PM   |  #65  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 62
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scontin

As usual, I kept my promise.
20 Euros from Italy, confirmation number 7TL702090M096560X.
Best wishes for a good work

thank u scotin for ur big part adding ur name to donators list .......

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
29th April 2012, 01:42 PM   |  #66  
Junior Member
Flag Genova
Thanks Meter: 10
 
11 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
not Scotin, but "scontin" (Stefano Contin) :D
29th April 2012, 01:44 PM   |  #67  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 62
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scontin

not Scotin, but "scontin" (Stefano Contin) :D

done

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
29th April 2012, 09:33 PM   |  #68  
DocteurT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
lolololololo
Quote:
Originally Posted by manishdev

I am calling a spade a spade my dear friend you dnt like the truth tats ur problem.
I have got no personal vendetta against you but your attitude and the money donation was a fake circus trick.

And my dear friend you are a no body and i mean it a no body to decide where i belong. I knw my place

superatmos , 720 thanks , many great work ;
manish dev 60 thanks , darkrom ...mouhahaha he recognize himself he is not a dev , so why being so arrogant ? lol who is the nobody here ? c'mon go find some friends , xda no place for stupid haters
29th April 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #69  
OP Senior Member
Flag new delhi
Thanks Meter: 62
 
302 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocteurT

superatmos , 720 thanks , many great work ;
manish dev 60 thanks , darkrom ...mouhahaha he recognize himself he is not a dev , so why being so arrogant ? lol who is the nobody here ? c'mon go find some friends , xda no place for stupid haters

agree with the last point

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA
29th April 2012, 11:14 PM   |  #70  
Mirko ddd's Avatar
Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer
Flag Piazza Armerina
Thanks Meter: 4,728
 
1,453 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Donate to Me
More
huh.. hey guys.. developers are people, and there is not a person better than another one; so there is not a dev better than another, but as people is just different.
So.. don t fight, anyone gain from.
Here is not a race, nothing to win, just sharing to improve ourselves.
that s all, before u get this point of view and better is for all.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mirko ddd For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Galaxy S II I9100G Android Development by ThreadRank