Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 47,998 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Galaxy SII GT-I9100 G Q&A

Tip us?

tba77
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by aman bansal View Post
i was flashing a pa rom 3.0 by black prince on my phone.but after reboot my phone got stucked at samsung logo.
now i am not able to go into recovery mode.plzz help what should i do.
You sould be able to go to download mode when the phone keep on the samsung logo try to remove your battery and plug it again then try to go to download mode as usual it should work.

Old
Thanks Meter 2
Is the Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 the same Galaxy S II model offered by Virgin Mobile?

If so I can flash the ROMs currently on this forum on the Virgin model correct?

tba77
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10069618 View Post
Is the Samsung Galaxy S II I9100 the same Galaxy S II model offered by Virgin Mobile?

If so I can flash the ROMs currently on this forum on the Virgin model correct?
there are different models I9100 and I9100G be sur that your phone is the I9100G model to be able to flash ROMs on this section Galaxy S II I9100G Android Development, if it's not a I9100G model but just I9100 go to Galaxy S II I9100 Android Development. If you flash a ROMs developed for G version on the international one you'll soft brick your phone
The Following User Says Thank You to tba77 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

aman bansal
Old
(Last edited by aman bansal; 23rd February 2013 at 04:53 PM.)
Thanks Meter 12
Default Re: Galaxy SII GT-I9100 G Q&A

Problem with restoring my nandroid backup.
When I restored my nandroid backup all my apps are not restored and also SUPERSU was not there.
After reboot many other apps got deleted like YouTube, maps.
I used online nandroid backup app.

Sent from my GT-i9100G using Tapatalk 2

aman bansal
Old
Thanks Meter 12

Since i updated my phone to ics my phone is having vibration problems.
Many times vibration Stops after reboot.
Then after rebooting it again 1-2 times vibration comes back.
Any suggestion plzz..
Presently using pa 2.99 rom

Sent from my GT-i9100G using Tapatalk 2

shaeshi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Unhappy crackling sound

i need anyone help on this, after i flash xloud and braving engine my phone started to give cracling sound, i already uninstall back the zip but the crackling sounds still there. can any one help me to resolve this issue. pls.

zzerozzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Default Any reason not to buy this phone ? Major bugs ?

Hi there,

I am planning on buying a used 9100G for 200EUR / 260USD and flashing CM10 or CM10.1 .

Are there any major bugs that I am not aware, like Bluetooth not working, not pairing with car, horrible voice call quality, etc ... ?

Right now, i have CM10.1 i9000. But the missing flash and the bad camera annoys me so much.
I need something that runs quite stable and reliably and has a better battery and more space than the Nexus4.

Thanks for your comments

fauzi_91
Old
Thanks Meter 211

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerozzero1 View Post
Hi there,

I am planning on buying a used 9100G for 200EUR / 260USD and flashing CM10 or CM10.1 .

Are there any major bugs that I am not aware, like Bluetooth not working, not pairing with car, horrible voice call quality, etc ... ?

Right now, i have CM10.1 i9000. But the missing flash and the bad camera annoys me so much.
I need something that runs quite stable and reliably and has a better battery and more space than the Nexus4.

Thanks for your comments
CM does not support video call..the rest u can find in "known issues" on the CM thread..

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Tapatalk 2

Phone Owned : LG Nexus 4 / Galaxy S2 i9100G / HTC Wildfire
Dropbox : share
Twitter : fauzishari

zzerozzero1
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauzi_91 View Post
CM does not support video call..the rest u can find in "known issues" on the CM thread..
Thanks for your reply.
I am aware of teamhacksung's known issues page. But I am not sure how complete it is. And they don't write things like "battery life just half of stock" or sound "Bluetooth audio crackling cash register " . That's why I was wondering, if people who use this phone on a day to day basis, got annoyed by something.

rskyline
Old
Thanks Meter 699

DONATE TO ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzerozzero1 View Post
Thanks for your reply.
I am aware of teamhacksung's known issues page. But I am not sure how complete it is. And they don't write things like "battery life just half of stock" or sound "Bluetooth audio crackling cash register " . That's why I was wondering, if people who use this phone on a day to day basis, got annoyed by something.
Battery life is individual in each phone mate. You can't say anything related to battery because almost always isn't related to ROM.

Enviado desde mi Nexus 4 usando Tapatalk 2