FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[I9100G][31.07>>SOKP-V-01-KK444-KTU84Q][SOKP》》SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT][AIO][Weekly Builds]

1,106 posts
Thanks Meter: 557

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Announcement from hypergamer1231: SONIC OPEN KANG PROJECT- A Premium Quality Android Firmware
28th July 2014, 11:17 PM |#171  
Flag Malaysia
Thanks Meter: 36

More
after updating to MS-4 the camera and the gallery disappeared!! :'(

31st July 2014, 08:01 AM |#172  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Manglore
Thanks Meter: 15,685

Donate to Me
More
Hi Users

We have uploaded SOKP-V-01-KK444-KTU84Q
for your device .

The Change log and other informations you can always find on official web Site link is provided in OP
If you want to know briefly about SOKP V-01 Then Visit Here

Best Regards & Tons of Thanks For Supporting US

Adi

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Adi Shakthi For This Useful Post: [ View ]
1st August 2014, 02:35 PM |#173  
Flag Long Xuyên
Thanks Meter: 7

More
I'm on SOKP-KK444-KTU84Q-V-01-20140730-i9100g, and I cant sync my google calendar to local calendar, can some one help me?
The Following User Says Thank You to LongXuyenBoy For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th August 2014, 10:24 PM |#174  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Great ROM, I love it! It really boosted the sound quality when connected to my car's sound system
I recently started to use Mindroid to test out binaural beats. Sadly I get some cpu lags every ~2-5 minutes.

It's a bit annoying as you get distracted by them. As I use the beats for sleep stimulation it wakes you again a bit :-/

Is there any solution for this? Some special settings or CPU modifications?

BTW: Some more battery improvisations would be nice. It's a bit power consuming recently.

Thanks
6th September 2014, 10:22 AM |#175  
Thanks Meter: 12

More
Server down??
18th October 2014, 08:03 PM |#176  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
What happened to this ROM? I can understand if you guys don't have time for further development or you haven't got the sufficient funds for it.
But wouldn't it be kinda nice to inform your users instead of just shutting down the site silently? I loved this ROM, especially because it's the only one with Dolby DTS drivers which I would love to have again.
If one of you developers read this, can you tell me if it's possible to install Dolby on another ROM? If so, how? I can't stand the difference... the new ROM is great and fast, but lacks audio quality -.-

Thanks
5th December 2014, 04:46 PM |#177  
OP Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 557

More
Sorry guys as most of you ll know this project is dead and the team is split hence there wont be any further releases. Thanks for all the support. And I dont have the details on DTS I will try my best though to bring it to other roms but cant promise
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hypergamer1231 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread