FORUMS

Swappa’s New App Helps You Value Your Device

There comes a sad time in everyone’s life where you must part ways with your … more

Xiaomi Sold 34.7 Million Phones In 6 Months

2015 has been a phenomenal year for Xiaomi so far. With a stellar rise in 2014, 2015 saw … more

Sprint Reacts To Jab From T-Mobile

America’s cellular network space has always been a battle of the big four: Verizon, AT&T, … more

Floating Apps with Rovers – XDA App Review

There are a lot of great launchers to help customize your phone. Some Launchers allow … more

[KERNEL][STOCK][JB][8 MAY] Blazing Kernel v8 - Payback Time!

3,530 posts
Thanks Meter: 7,066
 
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
10th February 2013, 10:27 AM |#21  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuinferno

Hey guys...I will be flying to Australia on the 13 Feb to further my studies...so will take quite some time to settle down...until then, I don't know when I can get time to continue my dev stuff, but will do when I have time...so till then...

Okay ! Great that you're having your study and education in a great country :P
Enjoy your study there :P
 
 
11th February 2013, 05:51 AM |#22  
Ryuinferno's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 7,066
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [KERNEL][STOCK][ICS][27 Jan] Blazing Kernel v2
Whats the use of a custom ROM but no CWM? So here's a little teaser...



Special thanks to iXanza for being the white mice...
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ryuinferno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2013, 06:15 AM |#23  
TarunBHart's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag ludhiana
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Re: [KERNEL][STOCK][ICS][27 Jan] Blazing Kernel v2
Us there any other features except th cwm.anyways congrats fir thia achievement will wait for your update

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
11th February 2013, 06:28 AM |#24  
iXanza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 2,123
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TarunBHart

Us there any other features except th cwm.anyways congrats fir thia achievement will wait for your update

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

As of now nothing yet. Just CWM support for Jellybean stock
The Following User Says Thank You to iXanza For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th February 2013, 07:10 AM |#25  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuinferno

Whats the use of a custom ROM but no CWM? So here's a little teaser...



Special thanks to iXanza for being the white mice...

Hmm..Ryuinferno sorry for late :P Come in PM for a while =)
11th February 2013, 07:24 AM |#26  
Member
Flag Cheras
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
I flashed official JB 4.1.2. I flashed your kernel just for the sake of having CWM so that I can install custom ROM. My phone freezed, maybe due to incompatible kernel, then I'm using Volume Up + Home + Power ton enter Recovery. Flashed my custom ROM (CM10).

Is this ok to follow this steps? By using steps above, I basically flush out your kernel, replacing CM10 kernel however maintained CWM?
Last edited by mesol; 11th February 2013 at 07:31 AM.
11th February 2013, 07:27 AM |#27  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesol

I flashed your kernel just for the sake of having CWM. My phone freezed, then I'm using Volume Up + Home + Power ton enter Recovery. Flashed my custom ROM (CM10).

Is this ok to follow this steps? By using steps above, I basically flush out your kernel, replacing CM10 kernel however maintained CWM?

I don't get you ...
Did you mean .. Flashing BlazingKernel on the XXLSR JellyBean Release ? O.O
11th February 2013, 07:32 AM |#28  
Member
Flag Cheras
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Yes, sorry. I just realize that I giving insufficient info. Edited above post.
11th February 2013, 07:36 AM |#29  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesol

Yes, sorry. I just realize that I giving insufficient info. Edited above post.

Hmm..No you can't =) You can't maintain CWM in StockROM currently by flashing ICS's kernel on it ;P
But you can use the CWM inside the kernel to flash stuff.
Anyhow Ryuinferno will give an update for the kernel soon .
Stock kernel with CWM . Don't worry =)
11th February 2013, 07:42 AM |#30  
gp545's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 533
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mesol

I flashed official JB 4.1.2. I flashed your kernel just for the sake of having CWM so that I can install custom ROM. My phone freezed, maybe due to incompatible kernel, then I'm using Volume Up + Home + Power ton enter Recovery. Flashed my custom ROM (CM10).

Is this ok to follow this steps? By using steps above, I basically flush out your kernel, replacing CM10 kernel however maintained CWM?

You're right. Your phone froze because V2 Kernel is made for 4.0.4/4.0.3

If you've flashed CM10 means, you have CM Kernel by default which comes with CWM with it I guess
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, kernel, samsung, stock, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes