Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[KERNEL][STOCK][JB][8 MAY] Blazing Kernel v8 - Payback Time!

OP Ryuinferno

23rd February 2013, 02:31 AM   |  #91  
Kingspp's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mysore
Thanks Meter: 259
 
686 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [KERNEL][STOCK][JB][16 FEB] Blazing Kernel v4 - New CWM (supports /preload)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXanza

I've no sod with BL kernel for 4 days..

Envy you....

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
27th February 2013, 10:45 AM   |  #92  
Senior Member
Flag KT
Thanks Meter: 54
 
219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
any news on new version?
28th February 2013, 08:48 AM   |  #93  
Ryuinferno's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,825
 
3,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
Re: [KERNEL][STOCK][JB][16 FEB] Blazing Kernel v4 - New CWM (supports /preload)
Guys, here is a pre release of v5, has init.d support and a possible fix for SOD...flash in recovery: http://ubuntuone.com/0Ujci3OwkzL8nsMK7NFD5m

Feedbacks are welcomed...
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ryuinferno For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th February 2013, 12:55 PM   |  #94  
Shaitan.sk's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 18
 
65 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
AW: [KERNEL][STOCK][JB][16 FEB] Blazing Kernel v4 - New CWM (supports /preload)
Have anyone try the the v5?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9300 mit Tapatalk 2
28th February 2013, 01:28 PM   |  #95  
iXanza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 2,109
 
3,219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuinferno

Guys, here is a pre release of v5, has init.d support and a possible fix for SOD...flash in recovery: http://ubuntuone.com/0Ujci3OwkzL8nsMK7NFD5m

Feedbacks are welcomed...

Haven't got an SOD yet but everytime I reboot from CWM it asks if I want to disable Recovery Flash
28th February 2013, 01:36 PM   |  #96  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXanza

Haven't got an SOD yet but everytime I reboot from CWM it asks if I want to disable Recovery Flash

Just disable the recovery flash to prevent the stock recovery replaced the CWM :P
28th February 2013, 01:38 PM   |  #97  
iXanza's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Subang Jaya
Thanks Meter: 2,109
 
3,219 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite96

Just disable the recovery flash to prevent the stock recovery replaced the CWM :P

It does it every reboot, thats why I'm reporting. But no SOD so far
28th February 2013, 01:46 PM   |  #98  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iXanza

It does it every reboot, thats why I'm reporting. But no SOD so far

Ohh sorry :P Misunderstanded :P
28th February 2013, 01:57 PM   |  #99  
Ryuinferno's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 6,825
 
3,486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Donate to Me
Re: [KERNEL][STOCK][JB][16 FEB] Blazing Kernel v4 - New CWM (supports /preload)
It is because you have install-recovery.sh in /system/etc...that it's not used since the kernel supports init.d, except if you have cross breeder or something that uses that...nothing to worry, false positive...select no and you are fine...if you selected yes, install-recovery.sh gets deleted...
28th February 2013, 02:05 PM   |  #100  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuinferno

It is because you have install-recovery.sh in /system/etc...that it's not used since the kernel supports init.d, except if you have cross breeder or something that uses that...nothing to worry, false positive...select no and you are fine...if you selected yes, install-recovery.sh gets deleted...

So possible a release for it now :P Hehe XD
Come in PM =)

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, kernel, samsung, stock, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes