CLOCKWORKMOD-RECOVERY FOR GALAXY S II (GT-I9100G)
Don't use this kernel on aosp based roms like CyanogenMod!!!
- Power your device off
- Boot into Download-Mode using Volume Down + Home + Power
- Hit Volume Up to accept the warning
- Start Odin
- Choose "GT-I9100G_XX_ClockworkMod-Recovery_X.X.X.X.tar" as PDA (no repartition)
- Connect your Phone
- Start flashing
- After reboot you can easily root your device using SuperOneClick
Volume Up + Home + Power boots your Phone into Recovery Mode.
Volume up: Highlight up
Volume down: Highlight down
ICS - 188.8.131.52: Download
- git clone git://github.com:teamhacksung/GT-I9100G_ClockworkMod-Recovery.git
- modify build.sh to fit your needs
- execute it, the final zImage and a flashable tar for odin will be at out/ dir
This is a good base for kernel cooks to start hacking.