FORUMS

[REPO][I9100G]TWRP Recovery

157 posts
Thanks Meter: 148
 
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
6th December 2014, 07:26 PM |#31  
Member
Flag KERALA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
after flashing rom it just boots t recovery not to firmware
 
 
8th December 2014, 11:34 PM |#32  
FurFur_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Smile
Quote:
Originally Posted by _superman

after flashing rom it just boots t recovery not to firmware

Please read the OP carefully this is NOT a kernel only a Recovery to flash a KitKat based rom
15th December 2014, 04:30 AM |#33  
Member
Flag KERALA
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FurFur_

Please read the OP carefully this is NOT a kernel only a Recovery to flash a KitKat based rom

Yeah, I flashed kitkat rom using this recovery
But it doesn't boot to rom

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
17th December 2014, 05:42 PM |#34  
FurFur_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
hmm..
Quote:
Originally Posted by _superman

Yeah, I flashed kitkat rom using this recovery
But it doesn't boot to rom

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

How did you installed the rom?
5th February 2015, 09:45 PM |#35  
FurFur_'s Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Berlin
Thanks Meter: 168
 
More
Twrp 2.8.4.0 :)
Hey I just thought to update the Thread a bit

Here TWRP 2.8.4.0 (Recovery ONLY) in Attachments

Thanks again to OT and Ryuinferno
Attached Files
File Type: zip TWRP 2.8.4.0_Recovery Only.zip - [Click for QR Code] (5.98 MB, 18102 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FurFur_ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes