[ROM][GT-I9100G][KK][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly Builds

24th August 2014, 07:46 PM   |  #651  
Thanks Meter: 5

22 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by osama-selo

You have to flash the gapps ALWAYS after flashing any new update

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:46 AM ----------

Anyone have FCs on Contacts and Reboot on Dialer with latest 23-8-2014

reboot also on e-mail (23-08-2014), back to nightly 21-08-2014

I never flashed gapps after any new update. Every new update without wiping only flash update - works fine for me.
Last edited by Fuertekuh; 24th August 2014 at 07:51 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuertekuh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th August 2014, 01:11 PM   |  #652  
Thanks Meter: 63

212 posts
I have some soundproblems i can only fix by not using my sd-card. When i listen to music i have sound distortions and gaps. Some background information:
1. I wiped with Blazing v16 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=626
2. I tried Stock 4.1.2 ROM and could play music from internal memory and external sd-card without any problems.
3. I tried all combinations of CM M8, M9 and some Nightlys, with (and without) CM-gapps or minimal gapps from BaNkS, with sd-card i have massive sound problems when playing from external sd-card, "some" (like 2-3 interruptions per minute) when playing music from internal memory.
4. Same as 3. only removed my sd-card i have near to no sound problems at all. I only had one little gap when an app was installed.
5. I tried the same with OmniROM and had the same problems.
6. My sd-card: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
7. I tried several player: Apollo, Poweramp, PlayerPro Music Player, MX Player. Same problem with all players.

So far my ideas to fix it are not to use my sd-card or buy a new one and hope that I'd have no problems with it. As i have no cash cow I'm stuck with using no sd-card and that sucks
As my sd-card works with the Stock ROM and I didn't have those problems on CM 10.1 IIRC I wanted to ask if someone has another idea.
Last edited by toppits; 25th August 2014 at 02:03 PM.
12th September 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #653  
Thanks Meter: 11

204 posts
Are we close to offical stable rom release?
16th September 2014, 07:43 PM   |  #654  
Flag Montevideo (Uruguay)
Thanks Meter: 97

717 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by toppits

I have some soundproblems i can only fix by not using my sd-card. When i listen to music i have sound distortions and gaps. Some background information:
1. I wiped with Blazing v16 http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=626
2. I tried Stock 4.1.2 ROM and could play music from internal memory and external sd-card without any problems.
3. I tried all combinations of CM M8, M9 and some Nightlys, with (and without) CM-gapps or minimal gapps from BaNkS, with sd-card i have massive sound problems when playing from external sd-card, "some" (like 2-3 interruptions per minute) when playing music from internal memory.
4. Same as 3. only removed my sd-card i have near to no sound problems at all. I only had one little gap when an app was installed.
5. I tried the same with OmniROM and had the same problems.
6. My sd-card: http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B004...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
7. I tried several player: Apollo, Poweramp, PlayerPro Music Player, MX Player. Same problem with all players.

So far my ideas to fix it are not to use my sd-card or buy a new one and hope that I'd have no problems with it. As i have no cash cow I'm stuck with using no sd-card and that sucks
As my sd-card works with the Stock ROM and I didn't have those problems on CM 10.1 IIRC I wanted to ask if someone has another idea.

Same problem here since long time ago and still happening.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G mediante Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to Metallico For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 08:32 AM   |  #655  

204 posts
No changelog for new release?
17th September 2014, 08:54 AM   |  #656  
Thanks Meter: 214

808 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by tamingsarix

No changelog for new release?

Why not looking here, so difficult to find?
17th September 2014, 10:54 AM   |  #657  

204 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssauger

Why not looking here, so difficult to find?

I mean in the OP..at the first second post link...i click there.
20th September 2014, 04:29 PM   |  #658  
Thanks Meter: 63

212 posts
@Metallico
got a friendly pm regarding the audio skips, big thx again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by feras.alkhoury

I could not reply in your post because I do not have permission and I have the same issue with my galaxy s 2 i9100g . you can try neutron player or even BSplayer ( its mainly for playing video format ) if you are in CM 11.
in old stable version of cm ( 10.3 ) poweramp was do the job and there is no audio skips.

Though I couldn't get BSplayer to run good, Neutron is doing a pretty good job! I didn't have any audio gaps so far. Had like 2 or 3 times a little distortion (in like 2 days). I don't really like the scrolling behaviour and the ui is kinda confusing at first but by now everything works like i want it.

There's a test version, normally 5 days, but started to go crazy after like 2 days. No idea what the problem is, but now with the full version everything works fine.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread

Top Threads in Galaxy S II I9100G Android Development by ThreadRank