[ROM][GT-I9100G][KK][4.4.3] CyanogenMod 11 Official Nightly Builds

OP Ryuinferno

19th October 2014, 05:14 PM   |  #661  
Flag Karachi
Thanks Meter: 20

219 posts
More
Hi,

Can anyone please let me know that how is ROM overall? I am currently on cDroid and having camera issue i.e. whenever I try to take picture my fone dies and i have to reinsert the battery. i tried flashing other gapps packages but no help. so willing to move to this ROM. can anyone let me know about the performance and issues?

Thanks!
20th October 2014, 12:38 AM   |  #662  
Flag Kuala Lumpur
Thanks Meter: 1

41 posts
More
Wink WIFI AP problem
Does anyone got the same problem as mine?
After i started the WIFI AP function, in about 5 min it works fine.
But after that my phone suddenly restart by its own. But its only happen once after it suddenly rebooted. Then it works fine.
And one more thing, after my phone restarted, it doesn't appear the pin code for my simcard, i have to lock my phone and unlock it back to enter my simcard pin number.

For all dev's thanks in advance for solving the bug.
Is Lollipop coming to out phone?
20th October 2014, 03:32 AM   |  #663  
Thanks Meter: 18

86 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bboycc

Any comment for the latest m11 version? How is the battery life and overall performance?

about battery life, i can say it is better than older Nightlies, but it depends on your usage (but for me its getting better)...about performance, i didnt notice any increase or decrease, alas try yourself and see the result

btw, thanks to dev for M11~
The Following User Says Thank You to VannM For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #664  
Thanks Meter: 4

53 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by VannM

about battery life, i can say it is better than older Nightlies, but it depends on your usage (but for me its getting better)...about performance, i didnt notice any increase or decrease, alas try yourself and see the result

btw, thanks to dev for M11~

Thanks for ur reply. Will try and give feedback.
Today, 04:12 AM   |  #665  
Thanks Meter: 18

86 posts
im using CM11 M11 and my phone isnt charging even after plugged in by AC charger or USB port...just to be sure, my charger is working and my USB cable is working properly, and my battery is in good condition; i tested it using my other phone
already tried the Wipe Dalvik and Wipe Cache, but no luck
havent tried Wipe Data/Factory Reset as all of important files will be wiped out

i stumble upon this problem on older nightlies too, and have made a post about it, but just pass it on because a newer and better nightly was out

what do you guys think? what could be the problem?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread