Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM][AOSP][JB][4.2.2][JDQ39E] SuperNexus 2.0 - I9100G - Milestone 1 [02-06-13]

OP Faryaab

3rd January 2013, 05:31 PM   |  #21  
CRY1S1S's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
680 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
@ Faryaab..
Is there a possibility in next build to add theme chooser?..

Thanks for the smoother ROM...
The Following User Says Thank You to CRY1S1S For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 01:38 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 400
 
1,706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Yeah! Can you add theme chooser at 4.1.2 Super Nexus as well? I luv this Rom so much as it Performance and Battery are so dang Goood!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
4th January 2013, 02:46 PM   |  #23  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibiner

Yeah! Can you add theme chooser at 4.1.2 Super Nexus as well? I luv this Rom so much as it Performance and Battery are so dang Goood!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

Hmm..No idea but this is Nexus feel XD ..
So maybe no or base on Faryaab's decision XD
The Following User Says Thank You to Infinite96 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 02:53 PM   |  #24  
gp545's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 510
 
1,042 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Addition of Theme Chooser to this ROM is doubtful only because the main motto of this ROM is giving official nexus feel to AOSP ROM

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
4th January 2013, 02:57 PM   |  #25  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp545

Addition of Theme Chooser to this ROM is doubtful only because the main motto of this ROM is giving official nexus feel to AOSP ROM

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

That's what I'm talking about :P
4th January 2013, 06:23 PM   |  #26  
CRY1S1S's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
680 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gp545

Addition of Theme Chooser to this ROM is doubtful only because the main motto of this ROM is giving official nexus feel to AOSP ROM

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite96

That's what I'm talking about :P

Found comments by Faryaab on I9100 thread.. Here
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CRY1S1S For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th January 2013, 06:42 PM   |  #27  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
291 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2007
Donate to Me
Pure nexus experience but lil boring without some useful features like others. Anyhow its a smooth and baterry friendly rom for daily use.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium
5th January 2013, 12:53 AM   |  #28  
Infinite96's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,899
 
2,619 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRY1S1S

Found comments by Faryaab on I9100 thread.. Here

Got it ! XD
6th January 2013, 01:13 AM   |  #29  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
14 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
like it
I really like this ROM
many thanx for you guys who working really hard to have this amazing ROM
I have one question
is there is a MOD to hide or remove the icon label from home screen I really dont wanna install any other launcher

Regards
6th January 2013, 02:56 AM   |  #30  
CRY1S1S's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 329
 
680 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by feras_1981

I really like this ROM
many thanx for you guys who working really hard to have this amazing ROM
I have one question
is there is a MOD to hide or remove the icon label from home screen I really dont wanna install any other launcher

Regards

That Stock launcher, Its not support that option..
Last edited by CRY1S1S; 6th January 2013 at 03:04 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
faryaab, supernexus, supernexus 2.0, supernexus for galaxy s2g, supernexus for i9100g
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes