FORUMS

OnePlus Addresses Reservation List Cheating

Jake Cooper figured out how to bump his place up on OnePlus’ reservation list and … more

OnePlus 2 Benchmark Scores Show Its Muscle

This video by FoneArena contains all the popular benchmarks being tested on the OnePlus 2, … more

Sony’s Emergence in The Middle: Is The Price Right?

Sony’s Electronics Division is not in its best days, and its smartphone … more

HTC Delivering Ads Straight to Sense Home

HTC’s 2015 has been a year marked by a desperate search for revenue.The HTC One M9 … more

[ROM][I9100G][GB][XWLC2][15-04-2012]SuperROM v3.1..**THE LAST ONE**

493 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,208

By superatmos, Retired Recognized Developer on 3rd December 2011, 10:20 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
21st April 2012, 01:17 PM |#951  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rushuna

If you still have a copy of SuperRom 3.0 go into the system.ext4 and copy out LogsProvider.apk and replace the LogsProvider.apk in the 3.1 update and flash and vola your log won't show SMS logs.

do you have the apk ? I'm using phone to flash n download. unable get from super3.0.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

21st April 2012, 05:57 PM |#952  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Is there any trick for the installing of the 3.1?

I have installed 3.0 - no problems, Tel Info 3.0

Downloaded the update, go into CWM, search for the SuperRom_v3.1.zip, he ask me flash update? , i say flash, phone goes off, i see 1 sec the cmw screen that he do somethink, handy goes up but if i look into the phone info:
SuperROM#v3.0
21st April 2012, 06:36 PM |#953  
Flag B.B.Bangi
Thanks Meter: 215

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaboy

do you have the apk ? I'm using phone to flash n download. unable get from super3.0.

Here it is..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fauzi_91 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd April 2012, 03:05 AM |#954  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fauzi_91

Here it is..

just replace it by roor explorer?

22nd April 2012, 03:39 AM |#955  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by hahaboy

just replace it by roor explorer?

Yeap just replace the logsprovider in your root

---------- Post added at 12:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by thommi12

Is there any trick for the installing of the 3.1?

I have installed 3.0 - no problems, Tel Info 3.0

Downloaded the update, go into CWM, search for the SuperRom_v3.1.zip, he ask me flash update? , i say flash, phone goes off, i see 1 sec the cmw screen that he do somethink, handy goes up but if i look into the phone info:
SuperROM#v3.0

you actually have to reboot into recover mode to flash it for some reason the touch CWM doesnt flash it....not sure why.....
22nd April 2012, 08:53 AM |#956  
Thanks Meter: 11

More
Quote:

you actually have to reboot into recover mode to flash it for some reason the touch CWM doesnt flash it....not sure why.....

Would be nice, if this info stand in the first post (sdcard/update.zip...also have to rename the zip file etc)...

Anyway, now it works thanks for your help
22nd April 2012, 09:54 AM |#957  

More
Hello,
i have encountered a problem.. i accidently flashed version 3.1 without flashing the 3.0 first..now during the startup it just said application cannot run.. What do i do?
22nd April 2012, 10:05 AM |#958  
Recognized Themer
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 4,633

Donate to Me
More
Go to recovery restore 3.0 first then flash 3.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by saipoolreds

Hello,
i have encountered a problem.. i accidently flashed version 3.1 without flashing the 3.0 first..now during the startup it just said application cannot run.. What do i do?

Sent from my GT-I9100G using XDA App
22nd April 2012, 10:41 AM |#959  

More
Thanks for the fast reply.. how to i go to recovery restore 3.0? i can't get passed the bootloader..and can't access my Internal sd card..can i perhaps put the 3.0.zip file into my external SD card (microsd) and flash it through there?
22nd April 2012, 12:16 PM |#960  
Flag Putrajaya
Thanks Meter: 52

Donate to Me
More
Hello everyone, i have a question. This is for my friends Samsung Galaxy SII G version.. Earlier today we flashed SupeRom version 3.1 without first flashing version 3.0 (misread) And now it gets stuck on the boatload screen saying that "no application can open this" meaning we can't get into the phone's internal SD card.. my question is whether or not we can flash ROM using CWM from the MicroSD (external SD card) Thanks~
22nd April 2012, 12:55 PM |#961  
Flag karachi
Thanks Meter: 111

More
hey Leemur89
check if you can go to cwm recovery if so from there go to mounts and storage and select mount usb storage and last connect your usb cable and you will be able to access your phones internal memory.now copy super rom v3 to clockworkmod/backup on your phones internal memory and when its done select unmount and go backup and restore and restore super rom v3 and you cant restore from external memory depending on what cwm you have this option was available for me in lucifrs kernel.hope it fixed your problem.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread